剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Mm. How would you feel about waiting with me?
觉得跟我一起等怎么样
Come on. I have somewhere I want to take you.
来吧 我要带你去个地方
Grab your office.
带上你的咖啡
It's good to be home.
回到家真好
So, this is your dirty little secret?
这就是你肮脏的小秘密
Yeah... I've been helping out here
是啊 每星期六我都来这里
every Saturday for a couple of hours.
花几小时帮帮忙
Hales and I used to do it in high school, you know...
我和海莉以前读高中时一直都来 你知道
hippie parents, raised to give back.
嬉皮士父母只顾自己潇洒
Hi, miss Quinn!
奎恩阿姨
I guess I kind of missed it.
我猜我有点想念那时候了
Hey, you let me in. I just wanted to let you in.
你对我敞开心扉了 我也该那么做
Hey, Miss Quinn.
奎恩阿姨
Great spiral, great listener,
会玩球 懂得倾听
and now this hot Mother Teresa thing?
现在又做起性感版的特蕾莎修女了
You know, in girl world, you just called me hot, right?
在女孩的世界里 你觉得我性感就够了
In an old-nun sort of way.
我是说在女人都是修女的前提下
Oh, okay, yeah.
好吧
So, what exactly do you do here, sister Quinn?
那你在这里具体是做什么的 奎恩
Well... we make these homemade cameras,
我们自♥制♥这些照相机
and then we take pictures with them.
然后用它们拍照片
You know, the first time I looked through my lens,
当我第一次透过我的镜头看世界时
I realized that I could find magic
我发现每个角落
in unexpected places.
都能找到惊喜
And I want the kids to feel that.
我希望孩子们也能体会到那种感觉
Pretty dorky, huh?
很蠢吧
Completely dorky, yeah.
绝对的 没错
I love it.
我爱死它了
Mm. It's just a sample.
这只是样品
It's top-secret C.O.B. for next March.
这可是最高机密 明年三月C.O.B.的王牌
I just finished it today.
我今天刚完成
Here is your super-sassy rock-star
这才是为你这个时髦摇滚巨星的复出
comeback outfit.
准备的服装
I want you to look so amazing up there.
我想让你在舞台上光彩夺目
I mean, you could just let me wear this one to my show tonight.
其实今天晚上的演出 我穿这件就好了
I could, but then I'd have to kill you.
好啊 不过之后我就得把你灭口了
And if you're dead, we can't talk.
如果你死了 我们就不能聊天了
And... I really need a huge Haley heart-to-heart right now.
而我现在 很想和海莉来一次真心的谈话
All righty.
好吧
Spill.
说吧
I think I'm pregnant.
我觉得我怀孕了
I'm late, and I am never late.
我的月经来迟了 从没这样过
And I'm freaking out.
我真的害怕极了
Why are you freaking out?
你为什么害怕
You've wanted a baby since you were 22.
你从22岁起就想要个孩子了
Because I don't know how Julian's gonna take it.
因为我不知道朱利安能不能接受
The last time we talked about our future,
上次我们谈到我们的未来
he basically said "What's the rush?"
他只说 "这么着急干什么"
I am fluent in boy, and I am pretty sure
我对男孩很了解 我很确定
That "What's the rush?" Doesn't mean
"这么着急干什么"不代表
"Let's have a baby now."
"我们现在就要个孩子吧"
Maybe not, but things happen all the time...
或许不是 但事情会变的
Unexpected things that turn out to be amazing things.
没意料到的事可能就是惊喜
I named mine Jamie.
我给我的孩子起名叫杰米
Yeah, but with all the Alex drama,
不过他和阿里克斯发生这么多事
I just wouldn't want him to think that I was expecting it.
我不想让他觉得我是故意要的孩子
Oh, Brooke, Julian's not gonna think you got pregnant on purpose.
布鲁克 朱利安不会那么想的
Come on, Hales, you have to admit
拜托 海莉 你必须承认
The timing looks a bit suspect.
这时候怀孕有点可疑
No. You know what? Julian loves you.
不 知道吗 朱利安爱你
Stop worrying. Go to the doctor.
别担心了 去看医生吧
It's your turn to be the girl
轮到你成为那个
who gets the baby and the boy.
孩子老公都到手的女孩了
So, the girl doesn't get the boy.
所以那女孩没得到男孩的心
No. That's what makes the ending work.
没有 那是促成最后结局的因素
She doesn't need the boy anymore.
她再也不需要那个男孩了
Says the boy.
出自男孩之口
Not that you're the boy... just a boy
不是说你 是说一个
who doesn't get that some sad girl with bad hair
追不到那个发质差 总是忧郁的女孩
doesn't want to spend money on a movie
还不愿花钱去看一部
where the girl doesn't get the boy.
男孩没追到女孩的电影的男孩
It's not American.
这不是美国风格
The ending is perfect as is.
结局这样很完美
Trust me.
相信我
Now, a little drumroll, please.
来点鼓声吧
And we're done. That's it.
我们搞定了 就这样
Fade out. Hit "Print."
不理它了 打印吧
What about all your annoyingly good notes?
你的那些烦人的好点子怎么办
You did them all.
你已经做得很好了
You've been so focused these past few weeks.
这几周你一直很投入
Now it's just time to kick the script out of the nest,
是时候把它踢出窝
see if it can fly.
看看它能不能飞了
My dad used to say that.
这是我爸常说的一句话
So, what's next, then, Mr. Producer?
接下来干什么 大制片人
Well, I'll just put out some feelers, make a few calls,
我要找几个体验者 打几个电♥话♥
see if anyone responds to the material.
看看有没有人对内容有看法
Which is, like, a no-brainer.
根本就用不着
This script is the bomb.
这个剧本肯定会轰动的
I'll be sure to lead with that.
我会这么跟他们说的
Good.
很好
And I'll work on scoring production offices
那我会在一个优秀的制片部门工作
with expensive water and a snobby temp.
享受着昂贵的饮用水和势利的临时工
We'll be so legit.
太牛气了
Whoa. We got to still sell the script.
我们得先卖♥♥了剧本
That could take months.
这要花上数月
So we won't be seeing each other every day anymore?
那么 我们再也不能天天见了
No, ma'am. You are officially off duty.
你现在正式放假了
Sweet.
真贴心
You have no new messages.
您没有新的信息
Nice shot.
漂亮
You got another one of those?
能再来一个吗
You're good.
你真棒
You got an agent?
你需要经纪人吗
Don't need your charity today, all right?
不需要你的可怜 好吗
So, you staring, or you playing?
你就盯着看 还是一起玩
Playing.
加入
Hello, Nathan.
你好 内森
It's grandpa Dan.
丹爷爷来啦
I saw it on the security cam. Jamie...
我从监视器里看到了 杰米
Grandpa Dan!
丹爷爷
Hey, there, buddy.
宝贝
Oh, warm welcome.
真受欢迎啊
Nathan, you remember my wife, Rachel.
内森 还认识我妻子吗 瑞秋
Yes.
认识
Of course.
当然
Well, when you and Deb are tired of my high-School class,
当你和戴珀厌倦了我高中班上的同学后
I'm sure I could rummage
我相信我可以帮你找几个
Through some of my old middle-School friends for you.
我的初中同学
It's good to see you, too, Nathan.
我也很高兴见到你 内森
It's funny... I used to want you to be my daddy.
真可笑 我曾希望你成为我的父亲
And now I'm your mommy.
现在我是你的母亲了
Nice to meet you, grandma Rachel.
很高兴见到你 瑞秋奶奶
I remember when you were a rumor in third period.
上次见你 你还在你妈妈肚子里呢
Dad, can I show grandpa Dan my new room?
爸爸 我可以带丹爷爷去看我的新房♥间吗
Yes. Yes, of course you can, son.
当然可以 儿子
I haven't seen you around here before.
我以前都没见过你
First time... helping out a friend.
头一回吧 我去帮我朋友忙了
Yeah, I saw you with the camera lady.
我看到你和相机小姐在一起了
She your girl?
她是你女朋友吗
No.
不是
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表