剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
but it won't be the truth.
但这不是真♥相♥
And the price has gone up...
而且我要涨价...
$250,000.
你要付我25万美元
That's crazy.
你疯了
Actually, that's the estimated price
事实上 这只是个大概的预算
of raising your husband's child until the age of 18.
用来抚养你丈夫的私生子至成年
Do we have a deal?
我们说定了吗
I'll tell you what.
我这样跟你说吧
You can have until 8:00 tonight to decide.
你可以今晚8点前给我答复
After that, I have other options.
过了8点 我会另作打算
Brooke!
布鲁克
Hello!
有人吗
One sec.
稍等
Got it.
搞定了
Can I borrow you?
能和你说句话吗
Want to tell me why you were mounting
想告诉我为什么躲在后面
your ex-boyfriend in the back room?
摆弄前男友的身体吗
Because you weren't available.
因为你没空让我摆弄
Very funny.
真有趣
I'm serious.
我是说真的
This morning I looked over at this big, sexy body,
今天早晨当我打量这个强壮性感的身体时
and I thought to myself,
我对自己说
"Why aren't you making men's clothes, Brooke Davis?"
"布鲁克·戴维斯 你为什么不做男装呢"
Mm-hmm. Clothes for Bros?
店名不就是"男人的衣服"
Ka-ching!
没错
But in order to make men's clothes,
为了做男式衣服
you need a fit model for measurements.
你需要一个合适的模特提供尺寸
You were my first choice, but, alas...
你是我的首选 不过 可惜
I was busy with Alex. I get it.
我在和阿历克斯忙事情 我了解
Well, I'm here now,
那么 现在我来了
and I'm all about taking my clothes off
我可以马上去后面
for you in the back room,
为你把衣服脱好
so you can send your little boy toy packing.
所以你可以让你的玩具穿上衣服回家了
You're very sweet,
你真好
but I think I'm gonna stick with Chase.
但我决定就用切斯了
I'm already halfway through his measurements.
我都已经量了他一半的尺寸了
But don't worry, baby. We're all business.
不过别担心 宝贝儿 我们只是在工作
Hey, Chase, break's over!
切斯 休息时间结束了
Drop your pants.
把裤子脱了
I want back on the air.
我想回去主持
I obviously have an opinion,
虽然我有自己的想法
but at the end of the day, I work for you.
但不管怎样 我还是为你工作的
You are aware of what's on the board for tonight?
你知道今晚节目主题是什么吧
Yeah, Nathan Scott's losing his endorsements.
是的 内森·斯科特要把合约丢了
I took the liberty of getting a quote from him.
我自作主张的引用了他的一句话
Nice work.
干得不错
Glad to hear you've come around.
很高兴你决定回来
Don't. It's the press.
别接 是记者
They've been calling all day.
他们打了一整天了
Beat it, nerds.
滚蛋 白♥痴♥
Thanks.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
And as a favor, it would be great
帮帮忙
if you wouldn't give Clay such a hard time
不要找克雷的麻烦了
about hanging out with me.
别拦着他和我见面
I'm not a child anymore, Nathan.
我已经长大了 内森
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
What's that supposed to mean? I don't know.
你这是什么意思 你说呢
Running away from your problems just doesn't seem very adult.
逃避问题可一点儿都不像大人的做法
Says the guy who's afraid to answer the telephone.
你自己还不是怕到连电♥话♥也不敢接
Look... if you want to sleep around,
听着 如果你想找某人上♥床♥
I'm sure there's plenty of guys in Tree Hill
我很肯定树山镇有很多合适的男人
who aren't responsible for my career
而且不像克雷 他们不用为我事业负责
That could probably help you out with that.
这条信息对你有帮助吗
You ever hear the one about people who live in glass houses?
你听说过有人住在玻璃温室里吗
Yeah, I have.
是的 我听过
And if you don't like living in mine,
如果你不想住在我的玻璃温室里
you'll welcome to move back in with your husband.
非常欢迎你回去找你丈夫
Nice, Nathan.
很好 内森
You know, speaking of running away from your problems,
知道吗 说到逃避问题
maybe you should try answering one of those, coward.
也许你也应该试着接个电♥话♥ 懦夫
I know you love to say zero is not a size,
我知道你常说零号♥不是人穿的
but technically zero is my size, and those are granny panties.
但事实上我就穿0号♥ 这像是老太太的底裤
These are a zero.
裤裤是0号♥的
Really?
真的吗
My diet pills must be working.
看来我的减肥药很有用
Your vitamins?
你是说你的维生素吗
What?
什么
Oh, right.
没错
Vitamins.
维生素
Okay.
好吧
Whatever.
随便吧
I'll... see if I can take these in.
我试试看能否把裤裤改小
Great.
太好了
Oh, and speaking of my perfect ass,
说到我完美的屁屁
I understand from Julian
朱利安告诉我
you might be a little concerned about our relationship.
你可能有点儿介意我们的关系
Working relationship.
工作关系
You have nothing to worry about...
你完全不用担心
Seriously.
真的
I mean, I stripped naked,
我脱得精光
and that boy didn't even flinch.
他一点儿都没畏缩
He is clearly so in love with you.
很明显他很爱你
Well, you're not Chase.
你不是切斯
If only.
如果是就好了
I asked the waitress
我问服务生
if there was a tall, dark, and handsome boy waiting for his date.
是否有个又高又黑的帅哥在等女朋友
She pointed me here.
她指了你
Sorry to disappoint, but your "Tall, dark, and handsome"
抱歉让你失望了 你的"又高又黑的帅哥"
is getting naked with my "Short, hot, and bossy."
正在我的"又矮又辣的河东狮"面前脱衣服呢
Huh?
什么
He's doing some fit modeling for Brooke
他在为布鲁克提供做衣服的尺寸
at Clothes Over Bros.
现在正在布鲁克服饰店里
It's harmless.
不会有问题的
I hope.
我希望
Hey, can I ask you something?
我能问你点事儿吗
Lose the shirt. I'll go get a tape measure.
上衣脱了 我马上去拿卷尺
No, actually, it's about being a songwriter.
事实上 是关于做歌♥曲作家的事
Do you ever meet people on tour
在你的巡演中 是否遇到过某人
that surprise you with their talent?
让你为他们的才华惊艳
I mean, uh...
我的意思是...
You know, somebody who seems simple or goofy
你知道 有些人看起来很普通 或很傻
Or even ditzy, and then... bam...
甚至是古怪 然后突然间
All of a sudden, they write this amazing song?
他们写出了令人惊艳的歌♥
Hi. I'm Mia.
你说的就是我
No, you're not like that at all.
不 你不是那样的
Maybe not, but I used to be really shy.
也许吧 但我以前很害羞的
And I think sometimes all somebody needs
我觉得 有时他们需要的仅仅是
is someone to look a little deeper...
有人能更深入的了解他们
unlock their potential,
发掘他们的潜力
like Haley did with me.
就像海莉发掘了我的一样
Was that answer worth lunch?
这个回答能换来一份午餐吗
'Cause I'm kind of starving.
我有点儿饿了
On me.
我请
Baby, you are a genius.
宝贝儿 你是天才
The interest in the interview with Renee is off the charts.
蕾妮的访谈对我们肯定大有裨益
You're not having second thoughts, are you?
你不会犹豫了吧
Dan, Nathan had a chance to take responsibility for this child,
丹 内森曾有机会对这个孩子负责
and he chose not to.
但他选择了不负责
Giving this girl a voice is the right thing to do.
给这个女孩一个说话的机会 我们做的对
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表