剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Oh, come on, Brooke.
拜托 布鲁克
You broke up with me when you left.
你走时和我分手了
I just had the nerve to call it what it was.
我刚有勇气承认
And I didn't need to send an Alex to do it for me.
但我也不需要让阿里克斯代我做
I just needed some space!
我只是需要一些空间
Well, you got it.
那么你有了
Hey, there.
嗨 美女
Oh. It's me, by the way... Quinn.
是我 奎恩
Just in case you were wondering.
以免你感到奇怪
I mean, you never know who's gonna stop by
我是说 你永远不知道谁会过来
for a swim, right?
游泳 对吗
I'm sorry about this morning, Quinn.
我对早上的事很抱歉 奎恩
I didn't know she was coming over,
我不知道她过来了
and it won't happen again.
这种事不会再发生了
Just her or all the others, too?
只有她不会来 还是所有女人都不会来
I don't know who you think I am.
我不知道你认为我是什么样的人
I know exactly who you are.
我知道你是什么样的人
Maybe who I used to be.
也许只是过去的我
It's okay.
这没什么
It's only been a couple of months.
只不过才几个月
I can't expect you to be a different person.
我不指望你能完全大变样
No. But you can expect me
但是你可以指望我
to be the type of guy that you can count on.
成为你可以依靠的人
I'm coming with you tonight.
我今晚会陪你一起去的
Really?
真的吗
Yeah.
是的
Wow, I didn't see that one coming.
我简直不敢相信它发生了
You know what else you didn't see coming?
你知道你还有什么没有发现吗
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm spoiling my appetite.
我要榨干我的胃口
Haley, if you're so against this dinner,
海莉 如果你如此抵触今天的晚餐
then why did you agree to it?
为什么还要同意呢
It's a bad idea.
这是个坏主意
Of course it's a bad idea. It's a terrible idea.
当然这是个坏主意 这简直糟透了
But if Quinn and Taylor say I should be fine,
但如果奎恩和泰勒说我会没事
I'm gonna be fine.
我就应该没事
You seem fine. Oh, I am.
你看起来不错 我是不错
I'm gonna sit at dinner like a perfect little angel.
晚餐我会像个完美的小天使一样
And I'm gonna say, "Oh, that's so nice, Taylor."
我还会说 你真贴心 泰勒
"Um, Taylor, that's a really funny story."
泰勒 这真是个有趣的故事
"Would you please pass the potatoes, Taylor?"
你能把土豆递给我吗 泰勒
Only there won't be any potatoes.
晚餐不会有土豆的
Hey, Brooke! S'up?
嗨 布鲁克 有何贵干
I was just feeling a little lost,
我有点失落
so I thought I'd come see the most stable couple I know.
所以我觉得要来看看我所知道最稳定的一对夫妇
The suspect started here,
嫌疑犯从这里开始作案[指喝酒]
but he couldn't hold his liquor,
但是他酒醉欲吐
so he stashed the wounded soldier
所以他把受伤的士兵[指酒瓶]藏起来了
and made a mad dash for the bathroom.
还把卫生间弄的一团糟
How would you know that?
你怎么知道的
Splatter pattern.
看飞溅的纹路啊
Looks like he projectiled from over here.
看起来他从这里开始吐的
That is really gross.
那很明显
Yeah. You can clean that up.
现在你可以清洗了
So, are you here for good, or is this just a visit?
你是一直呆这了 还是顺道过来看看
Uh, I'm not sure.
我不清楚
I really only left
我离开
'cause Millie and I were having problems.
是因为米莉和我之间出了问题
I thought it would do me some good.
我以为这会对我有好处
You know, out of sight, out of mind.
眼不见 心不烦
Did it work?
起作用了吗
No.
没有
She was just out of sight.
她只是离开了我的视线
I'll clean the vomit.
我来清洗呕迹吧
That makes me sick! Taylor is awful!
那让我恶心 泰勒太糟糕了
I thought Alex was a bitch.
我觉得阿里克斯是个贱♥人♥
Yes, I know, right?
我知道 是吧
And don't worry about Alex.
别担心阿里克斯
Julian obviously still loves you.
朱利安很明显还在爱着你
Brooke, he stayed in Tree Hill to make his movie.
布鲁克 他还呆在树山镇拍电影
Yeah, well, he made it very clear today
他今天很明确和我说
that he does not want to see me anymore.
他不想再看到我了
He is probably just upset.
他只是很心烦意乱
You guys are way too good together not to make it.
你俩不在一起太可惜了
Just give it some time.
给点时间缓和下吧
I'm good. Fine.
我没事 好吧
Don't worry about this dinner tonight.
别担心今天的晚餐
You know, it's gonna be over before you know it.
你还没察觉它就会结束了
Actually, Nathan's betting we don't make it through dinner.
实际上 内森打赌晚餐不会顺利
He said he thinks I'm gonna attack Taylor
他觉得我在泰勒上沙拉之前
before the salad is served.
要会对她的动手
Well, can you blame him?
你能怪他吗
You've been arrested
你是我知道被逮捕过
more times than anyone I know, "Jailey."
最多次的一个了 监狱小姐
I hate my name.
我讨厌我的名字
Let the wild rumpus start.
暴风雨要开始了
Thanks, Hales.
谢谢 海莉
You'll be okay.
你会好的
Enjoy your last supper, Judas.
享受你最后的晚餐 叛徒
If you're going to act like a porn star,
如果你要演一位色情明星
the least you could do is take your bloody clothes off!
至少要把你该死的衣服脱掉吧
Oh, oh, hold on. Okay, Alex, come here.
等等 阿里克斯 过来
We're in the middle of rehearsal here.
我们才排了一半
Are you okay? No.
你还好吗 不好
He keeps hitting on me.
他一直在对我调情
And when I wouldn't say hello to his "Little friend,"
当我不能对他的"小朋友"问好时
he got mad and said I wasn't right for the part.
他就发疯了说我不适合这个角色
I think he's trying to make me quit.
我觉得他想让我退出
Okay, I'll take care of it. Just do your best.
我来处理 你好好演就行
Could you do me a favor, Peter?
你能帮我个忙吗 彼得
I'm not big on favors.
我可不愿意帮人忙
Okay, then, I'll make it an order.
好 那我不得不下命令了
Take it easy on Alex.
好好对阿里克斯
Maybe you could give her some direction
也许你可以给她点指导
instead of just yelling at her.
而不是冲她大吼大叫
Whatever you say, boss.
听你的 老板
Let's take it from the top.
让我们从头开始
Chuck's here, buddy.
查克来了 宝贝
So, where's this brand-new game that's not even out yet?
那张还没上市的游戏在哪里呢
Right here. It's really cool.
在这里 真的非常棒
We'll see. I get to be your dad.
拭目以待 看我把你打的落花流水
Nice to have you back, Chuck.
你回来了真好 查克
Whatever.
随意
You're not using the good silverware?
你怎么不用那套好银具
Good silverware is for good people.
银具是给好朋友的
They're lucky I'm not making them eat off the floor.
我没让他们在地板上吃饭就不错了
Are you gonna be civil tonight?
你今晚能做个文明人吗
Just try, Haley, please. It's only one night.
尝试下 海莉 只不过是一个晚上
Look, we've weathered Dan's crap for years.
我们都忍♥受了丹那么多年了
This should be easy.
这不算什么
Got it!
来啦
You must be Quinn's boyfriend.
你一定是奎恩的男朋友了
And you must be her crazy sister.
你一定是她那疯狂的妹妹了
I'm not crazy.
我并不疯狂
I love him.
我爱他
He's all I ever dream about,
他是我梦想拥有的
and I dot care if anybody else gets that.
我不在意其他人是否理解
So I'm going back to him.
我要回到他身边
That's awful! Just awful!
太糟了 太糟了
Can't you do anything right?
你就一点也不上道吗
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表