剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
The sex tape.
性♥爱♥录像带
I don't look as bad as if I made it with my boyfriend.
如果是和我男朋友做的 就不那么糟了
I'm being deported.
我要被驱逐出境了
Marrying me fixes everything.
嫁给我能补救一切
I can't marry you.
我不能嫁给你
Remember the tennis player
还记得那个
That wouldn't take no for an answer?
不死心的网球运动员吗
That Katie girl?
那个叫凯蒂的女孩
Why do you have a photo with her?
为什么你会有跟她的合照
Because it's not her.
因为这不是她
It's Sara.
这是莎拉
You'll never be Sara.
你永远不会成为莎拉的
Neither will you.
你也不会
We'll see about that.
等着瞧
Her behavior gets a little unpredictable.
她的行为变得有点不可预测
How unpredictable?
有多不可预测
Let's just say you should be careful.
你还是小心点吧
Oh, cool!
酷
Jamie! I didn't mean to!
杰米 我不是故意的
Look what you did! Go to your room!
看看你做了什么 回你房♥间去
Even though she doesn't show it all the time,
尽管你妈妈不怎么表现出来
Deep down inside,
但其实因为你外婆的过世
Your mom is still very sad that your grandma died.
你妈妈还在伤心难过
Mom's gonna be okay, right?
妈妈会好的 对吧
Someone once said that
有人说过
death Is not the greatest loss in life.
死亡不是最可怕的
The greatest loss is what dies inside of us while we live.
最可怕的是人活着 心却死了
I could tell you who said it,
我能告诉你这是谁说的
But who the hell really cares?
但又有谁在乎呢
Mama?
妈妈
Mama?
妈妈
Mama?
妈妈
I made my own breakfast and cleaned everything up.
我自己做了早餐 一切都整理好了
What do you want, a gold star?
你想要什么 一朵小红花
I mean, obviously, the closing title song goes here,
片尾曲就从这响起
and the credits, and it's all temp track sound,
还有演职员名单 这只是个小样
But...
但是
Is it okay?
还可以吗
It's so good.
这太好了
I loved the scenes with them on the balcony
我喜欢他们在阳台的那个场景
And the way he looked at her when she slept and...
他看着她熟睡时的表情
It's really good!
真的很好
Alex and Josh actually have amazing chemistry.
阿里克斯加乔什真的会有不可思议的化学反应
Seriously, with the douchey puka shells and the sunglasses?
真的要带那么愚蠢的贝壳和太阳镜
Seriously, with the annoying voice
真的要一直呆在你旁边
And the worse than annoying rest of you?
听你那烦人的声音吗
Well, our next guests are not only starring together
接下来的嘉宾不仅一同出演了
In a new independent film,
一部新的独♥立♥电影
They're also starring
他们还在网上出演了一部
Together online as you may have heard...
也许你已经听说了
I can't believe I have to pretend to be
真不敢相信我居然要装作
With you... You...You...
和你在一起
You hear that?
你听到了吗
That's the echo coming from your crotch.
那才是从你裤裆处传出的呼喊
Oh, great. Add a nice batch of ass breath to the mix.
再加上点屁♥股♥的呼喊就更好了
Please welcome actors and real-life lovebirds,
欢迎这对戏里戏外的鸳鸯
Josh Avery and Alex Dupry.
乔什·艾弗里和阿里克斯·杜佩雷
Dick.
恶棍
Whore.
淫♥妇♥
Just a little ass breath for my baby.
这就是我送你的屁♥股♥的呼喊了
It all just seems so fake --
这太虚假了
This idea that
都说
Good things happen to good people
好人有好报
And there's magic in the world
世界上有魔法
And the meek and the righteous will inherit it.
谦虚正义的人会继承它
There's too many good people who suffer
但是有太多好人
For something like that to be true.
还是在受苦受难
There are too many prayers that get unanswered.
有太多的祷告没有被回应
Every day we ignore
每天我们都忽略了
How completely broken this world is,
这个世界是多么破碎
And we tell ourselves it's all gonna be okay.
我们都对自己说一切都会好的
"You're gonna be okay."
你会没事的
But it's not okay.
但实际不是
And once you know that...
当你发现时
...There's no going back.
却回不去了
There's no magic in the world.
这个世界上没有魔法
Least, not today there isn't.
至少今天没有
You've only been going two weeks,
你才开始了两周
And you're already skipping sessions?
就要暂停了
I don't blame you. It's a nice day.
我不是在责怪你 今天天很好
Who'd want to waste an hour in a therapist's office?
谁想浪费这一个小时在医生办公室里呢
It's 50 minutes, actually.
实际上只有五十分钟
Somehow their hour works out to 50 minutes.
他们的钟走快了
If I told you that a half-hour was 20 minutes,
如果我告诉你半小时只有20分钟
You'd call me crazy.
你一定会说我疯了
We're all crazy, Hales.
我们都疯了
Some of us just hide it better than others.
只是有的人藏的比其他人好
How'd you like to spend the day, just you and me?
你今天想怎么过 就我们俩
Quinn's watching Jamie.
奎恩会照顾杰米
Let's go for a drive.
开车兜风吧
Whatever.
随便
You say the sweetest things to me, Haley James.
你对我可真好啊 海莉·詹姆斯
There's my man!
小家伙在这
Hi, Aunt Quinn.
奎恩阿姨好
Oh, come on, now.
打起精神
Don't make me find a cake and stuff your face in it again.
别让我再找个蛋糕砸你脸上了
I'm just worried about mom.
我只是在担心妈妈
I know.
我知道
But, hey, she's gonna be okay.
但是她会好的
I promise.
我保证
I hope so.
希望如此
I miss her... The way she used to be.
我想念过去的那个她
Me too.
我也是
What's that movie?
那是什么电影
"The goonies"!
《七宝奇谋》
Ever seen it?
看过吗
No. What?!
没有 什么
This was like my favorite movie when I was your age.
这可是我像你这么大时最爱看的
You, uh, you want to watch it with me?
要一起看吗
Sure. Can Chester watch, too?
好 切斯特也能看吗
Yeah!
当然
It's totally bunny approved.
兔子会很喜欢的
Come on.
来吧
You ready?
准备好了吗
Yeah.
好了
Maybe the movie sucks.
也许电影太糟了
Julian... No, I'm serious.
朱利安 不 我是认真的
Why did I ever get involved with film-making in the first place?
为什么我会想着制♥作♥电影呢
Because you watched "The thin red line"
因为你小时候和你♥爸♥爸
With your father when you were a boy,
一起看《红色警戒》
And it was the best day you ever had.
那是你度过最愉快的一天
You don't know me, Brooke Davis.
你不了解我 布鲁克·戴维斯
Oh, I think I do, Julian Baker.
我想我了解 朱利安·贝克
And you know what else I know?
你知道我还知道什么吗
You'll get in.
你会入围的
It's a big deal.
这很重要
The Wasatch valley film festival is a first look for --
瓦萨奇电影节是崭露头角
A first look for a ton of prestigious films.
是富有盛名的电影展现的机会
I know.
我知道
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表