剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Previously on "One Tree Hill"...
《篮球兄弟》前情提要
If you talk, I can't pretend you're somebody else.
你再说话 我就没法假装你是别人了
If I start to become that guy that nobody likes...
如果我开始变得讨人厌
You won't.
你不会的
I'm gonna make sure you stay exactly who you are...
我保证你不会遗失本性
cause that's a person worth protecting.
因为你是个值得保护的人
I know I slept with Alex.
我知道我和阿里克斯上过床
But I like you.
但是我喜欢你
A lot.
非常喜欢
Mom?
妈妈
It's time for you to open a studio and a gallery.
你是时候开一间工作室和画廊了
Are you okay, mom?
你没事吧 妈妈
No. I'm not.
不 我有事
I have cancer.
我得了癌症
I guess I did all right.
我做人做的还不错
You did everything, mom.
妈妈 你做的很好
What the hell.
管它呢
Anybody home?
有人在家吗
Miss me?
想我没
"The ex love of my life"
"我之前的挚爱"和
"And current bane of my existence"
"我当前的克星"
"Made it very clear to me
"明确的表示"
That they did the wild thing last night!"
"他们俩昨晚干得很爽"
Have you called last looks for hair and makeup yet?
你叫来上次的化妆师了吗
No. Why?
没 怎么了
Brooke, what the hell happened today?
布鲁克 你今天到底是怎么了
I thought you fell for Alex. I'm sorry.
我以为你爱上了阿里克斯 抱歉
Excuse me. Are you Katie Ryan?
打扰一下 你是凯蒂·莱恩吗
I met an agent.
我遇到个经纪人
He'll either sign me or marry me.
他要么签我 要么娶我
Either way, this just might be the first day of the rest of my life.
不管怎样 这可能是我新生活的第一天
I-I can't represent you.
我不能和你签下你
He decided to sign you?
他要签下你了
Not yet, but he will.
还没 不过他会的
It turns out...
因为
I'm his type.
我是他喜欢的类型
Good morning, boyfriend.
早上好 男朋友
What did I do to deserve this?
怎么对我这么好
It's my big-shot director's last day.
今天是我的大导演电影杀青的日子
I thought it deserved something special.
理由够充分吧
On time, on budget.
电影按时拍完 还没超出预算
Well, sort of, give or take a punched lead actress.
也就因为女主角的熊猫眼耽误了点事
But I think it's gonna be a good film.
我想会是部不错的电影
Sorry about that.
不好意思
And for the record, it's gonna be a great movie.
告诉你 这会是一部好电影的
Great if I don't miss picking up today's wardrobe.
如果我今天去片场送行头不迟到就好了
I got to run.
我得赶紧走了
Do not go long on your last day, cecil b. Debaker.
别在片场呆太久 塞西尔.B.戴贝克[大导演]
I need my boyfriend on my arm tonight
今晚奎恩画廊的开张
at Quinn's gallery opening.
我得挽着我男朋友的手
You're kind of liking calling me "Boyfriend" again, aren't you?
你又开始喜欢叫我"男朋友"了 是吧
Yeah.
没错
It has a nice ring to it, don't you think?
听起来很不错 你不觉得吗
Brooke...
布鲁克
I'm glad we're back.
真高兴我们又回到以前了
Good morning.
早上好
You okay?
你还好吧
I see Sara sometimes.
我有时候会看到莎拉
I mean, ever since she died,
我是说 她死后
I, uh, I see her sometimes,
我有时候会看到她
and we talk.
我们会聊天
I-I'm not crazy, I promise.
我保证 我没有疯
It's just lately,
只是最近
since you...
自从你
Well, I haven't been seeing her so much.
我就没有那么频繁的见到她了
Is that why no pictures?
所以就没有照片
Pictures?
照片
You don't have any pictures of her in your place,
你家里都没有她的照片
and I don't want it to be because of me.
我不希望是因为我的缘故
It's okay to love her,
你还爱她 这没有错
The memory of her.
和她一起的回忆
It won't diminish us.
不会影响我们
And you don't think I'm weird for seeing her?
你不奇怪我能看见她吗
All I know is if I could see my mom right now...
我只知道 如果我现在能见到我妈妈
I would stay up all night talking to her.
我会跟她彻夜长谈
Alexander, where are the changes for today's shooting?
亚历山大 今天拍摄要用的服装在哪里
I'm late!
我迟到了
Is it hot in here? It feels hot in here.
这儿很热吗 我觉得好热
No. No.
没有 没有啊
Mother.
妈妈
Another button, please.
扣上扣子 拜托
The slutty-milf look is so not you.
熟♥女♥开放路线很不适合你了
I have to run. I'll see you guys tonight.
我得走了 晚上见
See ya.
晚上见
Oh, this is...she's gonna catch us.
这真是 她会抓到我们的
She's definitely going to catch us.
她肯定会抓到我们的
This is gonna end badly. We...we got to tell her.
那会很糟糕的 我们得告诉她
Don't you worry about a thing.
不用担心
Besides, it's more exciting this way.
而且 这样更刺♥激♥
Now come here.
快过来
We have to tell him.
我们得告诉他
Tell him what? That we kissed?
告诉他什么 说我们接过吻了
I mean, I'm not even sure what this is.
我自己都不确定这意味着什么
Well, it's something.
这是有含义的
And now with Skills back, it's getting uncomfortable.
现在斯奇尔斯回来了 就变得不自在了
We need to be honest with him.
我们得跟他说实话
We owe him that.
这是我们欠他的
I know.
我知道
Skills is a great guy, but this is complicated.
斯奇尔斯是个好人 但这件事很复杂
Ugh. It is so messed up.
这太混乱了
I should talk to him.
我该跟他谈谈
No. I need to.
不 应该我来
He's my best friend.
他是我最好的朋友
Someone is so freakin' fired!
有人该他妈的被炒了
I can assure you that we looked everywhere, Mr. Avery.
艾弗里先生 我跟你保证 我们已经找遍了
Well, look again!
那再找啊
And where is that loser P.A.?
那个蠢蛋助理滚到哪里去了
He probably took it.
很可能是他拿了
Hey, what's going on?
怎么了
Mr. Avery's laptop computer has gone missing from his trailer.
艾弗里先生的手提电脑从他的拖车上不翼而飞
I'm positive that P.A. Brian did not steal your computer.
我肯定电脑不是私人助理布莱恩偷的
Okay. Thank you.
好吧 谢谢
That's so reassuring.
这话说的我真安心啊
Look, you stick to doing your job, okay?
听着 你给我♥干♥好你的活
Just checking for hairs in the gate
检查车门下是否有毛发
and keeping my trailer stocked with Red Vines and lube!
在车里放上足量的红甘草糖和润滑剂就够了
Hey, Christian Bale, calm down, okay?
克里斯蒂安·贝尔[著名影星] 冷静点好吗
Look, I'm sorry this happened,
很遗憾发生了这样的事
but it's just a computer, okay?
但只是一部笔记本嘛
The production will replace it.
我们赔你一部新的
Let's just focus on the work, okay?
先把注意力放在工作上 好吗
I don't give a crap about the computer.
我在乎的不是这台电脑
It's what's on it.
而是里面的东西
Here's your wardrobe.
你的戏服
It's gonna be a great last day.
今天杀青会很不错的
I'm bored.
我很无聊
You can't be bored. You're seven.
你才七岁 怎么会无聊
Do you have any idea how fun being seven is?
你知道七岁是个多有意思的年纪吗
Besides, I got a cure for that.
此外 我还有个解决办法
What?
什么
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表