剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Oh, my God!
哦 天哪
Hey, come on!
别想了
Look, whatever you've done...
不管你干了什么
How... how bad can it be?
这能糟糕到哪儿去呢
We're completely screwed.
我们彻底完蛋了
We can't shoot a thing until the swelling goes down.
在她消肿之前我们什么都拍不了
Okay.
好吧
"Okay"?
"好吧"
This is a $50,000-a-day operation.
片场一天就要花掉五万美元
Let's do the math before we call it "Okay."
在你说"好吧"之前先算算帐
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
This is not your fault. We'll just...
这不是你的错 我们会
Roll with the punches?
大事化小吗
Right now your job is to keep ice on that eye, okay?
现在你专心冰敷你的眼睛就好 行吗
Uh, looks like we're gonna get a couple days off.
看起来我们要休息几天了
You know what's good on a black eye?
你知道黑眼圈有什么好处吗
If you say, "raw meat,"
如果你说 "外阴"
I will tear out your tonsils, tie off your weiner bag,
我会撕烂你的扁桃体 给你的肠子打打结
And castrate you like a bull.
然后再把你像牛一样阉了
Well, you mess with the bull...
你跟那公牛乱搞
You know what you get.
后果是什么你再清楚不过了
That doesn't even make sense!
你说的什么屁话
Well, well.
原来如此
I could smell it coming all the way down the hall.
你刚走到大厅那我就闻到香味了
Ah, here's the real test.
让我来尝尝
How's it taste? Is it too salty?
怎么样 是不是太咸了
Are the dumplings soggy?
丸子熟了吗
It's perfect.
太完美了
It's not perfect.
它不完美
I made it myself, and it's a two-person recipe.
我自己做的 而且是按两人的食谱来的
Oh, sweetie.
甜心
I followed your recipe to the letter.
我严格按照你的食谱做的
And when it was finished,
做完之后
I realized that it's not the soup I love.
我发现我爱喝的不是这汤
It's making it with my mom.
而是和妈妈做汤的感觉
Okay.
好的
And now she's leaving me.
而现在她要离我而去了
I may have some unconventional beliefs about the afterlife,
我可能对于死后有些奇怪的想法
But I can tell you right now
但我现在可以告诉你
I have no intention of leaving you.
我从未想要离开你
You just prepare to be haunted,
我准备好被鬼魂纠缠吧
Haley James Scott.
海莉·詹姆斯·斯卡特
Hi, grandma!
外婆
Oh, goodness gracious!
哦 天哪
When did they start letting squirrels into the hospital?
他们什么时候允许小松鼠进到医院来的
Get on up here, boy.
到这里来 宝贝
Give your old grandmother a kiss.
亲亲你的老外婆
What you got there, huh?
你拿的是什么
"The handsomest husky."
《帅气的爱斯基摩狗》的故事
Mom reads to me whenever I'm sick.
当我生病时妈妈会读给我听
It pretty much makes me feel better.
这会让我感觉好很多
You want to hear it?
你想听听吗
I can't think of anything
我想这是我
That I would like more.
最愿意干的事了
"Once upon a time, there was a dog named Andy.
"很久以前 有只狗叫做安迪"
"Everybody loved Andy. He was very handsome.
"每个人都很喜欢他 他很帅气"
"Andy had a best friend. His name was Mike.
"他有个好朋友 叫做迈克"
Andy and Mike did everything together."
"他们俩干什么都要在一起"
Why is the store closed?
为什么商店关门了
And why are you lying on the floor?
而你为什么要躺在地上
I'm trying to pick a place to hang myself.
我想找个地方上吊自杀
Oh, don't be so dramatic.
别搞的那么戏剧化
Apparently it's best to find a load-bearing beam.
最好能找到个承重梁
I don't think we have one.
我想我们没有
Fine.
好吧
You want to talk about it?
你想谈谈吗
What is there to discuss?
有什么好谈的
I'm the donkey in a big, stupid shakespearean mixup.
我是莎士比亚戏剧里那头又大又蠢的驴
You're not making any sense.
你想说什么呢
Alex slept with Alexander, not Julian.
阿里克斯是和亚历山大上的床 不是朱利安
So, I ruined wardrobe...
我毁了戏服
Bitched out the one man who makes my world turn...
激怒了那个唯一能让我的世界转动的男人
And clocked an interloping hoochie
还狗拿耗子多管闲事
Whose only mistake was boning Crocodile Dundee.
而她的错误仅仅是和道貌岸然的伪君子上♥床♥了
You realize you're overlooking the best part of this...
你意识到你忽视了最好的一点
Julian didn't sleep with Alex.
朱利安并没有和阿里克斯上♥床♥
And as far as that shakespearean play,
至于莎士比亚的戏剧
As I recall, the donkey gets turned back into a person
据我所知 当驴子意识到自己是个混♥蛋♥时
Once he realizes what an ass he's been.
它又变回了人
You think I should go talk to Julian?
你觉得我应该和朱利安谈谈
It's far less tacky than suicide.
这至少比自杀简单
Thanks, mom.
谢谢你 妈妈
Hi, mom.
妈妈
How you feeling?
感觉怎么样
Oh, a little tired.
有点累了
What's with all the hardware?
拿这个放映机是干什么用的啊
Your daughter and I
我和你女儿
Have been working on something special for you.
想给你看个特别的东西
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Okay.
好的
Now, you know that I loved David, but...
你知道我喜欢大卫 但是
I have the same feeling about Clay
我觉得克雷给我的感觉
That I did with Nathan.
和纳森是一样的
I think he's one of the good ones.
我觉得他是个好人
Yeah.
对啊
He's special.
他是很特别
I really love him.
我真的很爱他
Well, have you told him?
那你告诉他了吗
Not yet.
还没有
But I think he's pretty clear on that.
但是我想他很清楚这一点
Oh, you do, do you?
你爱他 是吗
Well, just in case you haven't figured this out yet,
为了以防你还没领悟到这一点
Men need to be hit over the head with things.
男人通常需要当头一击
Sometimes frying pans.
有时是平底锅
But mostly love.
但多数还是爱
Don't be afraid to do it.
别害怕告诉他你的想法
Am I that obvious?
我表现得那么明显吗
You have always been my heart girl,
一直是我的心肝宝贝
The one with the most unbridled passions.
你有着最无拘无束的激♥情♥
Just give your head permission
让你的脑袋听从
To follow your heart, okay?
心灵的指挥吧 好吗
Okay. I promise.
好的 我保证
Oh, my God!
我的天呐
Didn't know your own strength,
你不知道自己下手多狠吗
did you, bamm-bamm?
斑斑[《摩登原始人》中的野蛮人]
Uh...I was...
我...
You're looking for Julian. Come in.
你是来找朱利安的 进来吧
He switched rooms with me last night because the guys
他昨晚和我换房♥间是因为
In the room next to me were keeping me up with their...
隔壁那些家伙让我睡不着 他们...
Whatever they were doing.
管他们在干嘛呢
Which explains why he was exhausted today.
他今天疲惫是这个原因啊
Can I ask why you punched me?
我能问一下 你为什么要打我吗
Because I know we weren't gonna,
因为我知道我们以前绝对不会做
Like, braid each other's hair anytime soon,
类似相互扯对方头发的事
But I kind of thought we were okay.
但是我想我们之间应该没事
We were.
我们之前没事
We are. I...
现在也没事 我...
I came here last night, late.
我昨晚到这里来 很晚了
You were sleeping,
你睡着了
And I guess it was Aalexander in the shower?
我猜那是亚历山大在洗澡吧
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表