剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Guess who's babysitting you tonight?
你猜今晚谁做你的保姆
Aw, please don't say Junk and Fergie.
别告诉我是张科和斐济
No. Me. All right?
不是 是我 好吗
We're having a guys' night, and it's gonna be a blast.
今晚我们来个男人之夜 肯定很有趣
Aw, sweet!
酷毙了
Wait.
等等
What about mom?
那妈妈呢
Mom is going to aunt Quinn's art gallery opening,
妈妈会去奎恩阿姨画廊的开幕式
so she's putting on her pretty face right now.
所以她现在正打扮的漂漂亮亮呢
Well, her prettier face.
是打扮得更漂亮
One, two...Three.
一 二 三
What are you doing? Why did you stop?
怎么了 干嘛停下
It sounds thin.
听起来单薄了些
I think we should... Take another pass at the vocals,
我想应该 我应该再唱一遍
Maybe double the chorus.
或许加强和声
What do you think?
你认为呢
I think it's great.
我觉得很不错了
Let's keep moving.
我们继续听
I really think it needs the work.
我真的觉得要再加工
The insecure artist thing is cute,
缺乏安全感的艺术家真可爱
But seriously, it's great.
但说实话 很好听
I mean, whatever happened to you
你说的要像保护艺术家那样
protecting me as an artist?
保护我的承诺呢
You remember that guy you became the last time you recorded,
你还记得你最后一次录歌♥变成的那个人吗
the one you didn't like?
你不喜欢的那个人
I think he's back.
我觉得他又回来了
It's great.
真的很好听
Push play.
按播放键
Talk about a work of art. You look great.
你真是一件艺术品 美翻了
Thanks.
谢谢
So, you excited for tonight? How do you feel?
今晚兴奋吗 感觉如何
You know, if there's a feeling of being half totally excited,
你知道吗 如果有一种感觉叫一半完全兴奋
and half completely ready to panic,
另一半极度恐慌
then that's how I feel.
我的心情就是那样的
Oh, don't worry. It's gonna be good.
别紧张 没事的
You're kind of great at the picture-taking thing, you know.
你是个很出色的摄影师 你懂的
Thanks.
谢谢
Well, I'm glad you think so.
你这么想我很开心
I wanted to give this to you.
我想给你这个
Oh. What is this?
是什么
My way of saying thank you for being there for me this year.
我对你今年一直支持帮助我的感谢方式吧
I couldn't have made it through without my little sis.
没有你我挺不下去的
I love it.
我很喜欢
I really do.
真的很喜欢
I just want tonight to go well, you know?
真的希望今晚能够顺利
For mom.
为了妈妈
Yeah. For mom.
对 为了妈妈
Yeah, well, I didn't see it coming, either.
对 我也没有想到会这样
I know, but...
我懂 但
I just think it's the best move for both of us.
我只觉得这样对双方都很好
I look forward to hearing back.
期待你的回复
Okay. Bye.
好 拜拜
Whoo. Keep your fingers crossed, bro. Why?
为我祈祷吧 老弟 为什么
I just pitched to the company to let me be the east-coast rep.
我刚刚向公♥司♥申请调去东海岸做代理
If all goes well, I'm home for good.
如果一切顺利 我就能一直待在家啦
And if they don't, are you back to L.A.?
那如果不答应 你就要回洛杉矶吗
No.
不会
Why not? I thought you liked it out there?
为什么 我以为你喜欢那里
I mean, ain't nothin' wrong with Cali.
我是说 不是卡利的问题
It ain't no place to meet somebody.
也不是遇不到好女孩儿
But it did give me some time to think,
但我在那里想了好多
and what I came up with
结果我想出的是
was I missed what I had here with Lauren.
我想念和劳伦在这里拥有的一切
Lauren?
因为劳伦
Yep. I'm gonna get her back.
对 我要赢回她
Have you talked to her about it?
你跟她说过没
Uh, no. But I'm going to.
还没 不过我打算说了
What if they don't give you the job out here?
如果他们不让你在那边工作呢
Then I just quit.
那我就不干了呗
You'd really leave your job in L.A.?
你真会辞了洛杉矶的工作吗
I would.
我会的
If I recall,
如果没记错的话
somebody quit their job in Omaha for love, right?
某人曾为爱情辞了在奥马哈的工作 对吧
Look, mouth, I had a whole lot of time
听着 大嘴 我真的花了好多时间
to think about this, bro.
去考虑这个问题 老弟
I'm just gonna talk to her tonight.
我打算今晚就跟她说
Hey, man. Yeah?
嘿 老弟 在
Ain't you gonna wish me luck?
不祝我好运吗
Yeah. Of course.
要啊 当然要
Good luck.
祝你好运
You ready?
准备好了吗
Yeah.
好了
All right.
那好
One...Two...
一 二
It's perfect.
真好
Just perfect.
太完美了
It's gonna be a perfect night.
今晚将会是完美的一夜
Can you believe this crowd?
你能相信会来这么多人吗
I just hope they like my work.
他们会喜欢我的作品就好
Relax. They love it.
放心吧 他们喜欢的
And besides, you -- oh.
除此之外 你还
You didn't.
你不是吧
Do you love it?
喜欢吗
I...don't know.
我 也不知道了
It's kind of weird, you know,
感觉怪怪的 你知道
seeing everyone looking up at a giant version of me.
看到大家仰视巨型版的我的感觉
Come on. I want to show you something.
过来 给你看样东西
What's this?
是什么
So, everyone attending tonight takes their own portrait,
今晚每位来宾都能拍摄自己的肖像照
and then the camera feeds it
之后照相机会把相片送到
to the flat screens in the gallery,
画廊的平面屏幕里
So the people tonight are the live art.
所以今晚大家都是鲜活的艺术品
That's genius.
天才的想法
Well, then you're the genius, because I got the idea from you.
你才是天才 因为我是从你那里得到灵感
The slide show that you made for my mom.
就是你为我妈妈放幻灯片的那次
I love you for that.
你的主意真好
That's a powerful photograph.
很震撼的照片
She has a knack for capturing a dramatic moment.
她很会捕捉激动人心的瞬间
So...have you talked to him?
那 你跟他谈过没
Yeah. I mean, no.
谈了 其实没有
Look, I need to talk to you about that because --
听着 我倒是要跟你谈谈 因为
Hey.
嘿
Well, if it isn't my favorite two people.
这不是我最爱的两个人吗
Hey, mouth, you mind if I steal my girl away for one second?
大嘴 不介意我拐走自己的女朋友一会儿吧
Okay, now, I like to start at the bottom
好 现在我想从下边开始
and do the neck first.
从脖子先来
So just real slow.
我们要慢慢来
And then when you're done with your neck,
如果你刮完了脖子
You're just gonna start at your sideburns
你就要刮鬓角
and work your way down to your chin.
然后一路向下刮到下巴
Seems like a lot of work.
好像很麻烦的样子
I'm gonna have to do this every day?
我长大后每天都要做这个吗
If you want to attract girls.
如果你想把妹的话
Is this how you got mom?
你用这招钓到我妈的
It took a lot more than a close shave
就算是剃光了头发
to get your mom to fall for me.
也很难让你妈爱上我
Really? Why?
真的吗 为什么呀
Well, when I met your mom,
当我和你妈刚相识那会儿
I wasn't exactly the nicest guy in the world.
我不是个好小伙儿
It's true.
是真的
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表