剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
and she bought the picture of you.
她还买♥♥了你的肖像照
Yeah, it's weird.
是的 很古怪
But maybe it's just that... weird but harmless.
虽然很古怪 但是可能没有恶意
How come you never told me about her
你第一次见到她的时候
whenever you first met her?
怎么不告诉我
I'm sorry. I should have told you.
抱歉 我应该告诉你的
You know, but with your mom being sick,
你也知道 那个时候你妈妈生病
it just didn't seem important.
这事无足轻重嘛
As important.
没你妈妈生病的事重要
It's okay.
好吧
I mean, like you said, hopefully she's just harmless, right?
希望她像你说的并无恶意
Either that or completely psychotic.
要不然就是个十足的疯子
Listen, I'm sure there's nothing to worry about.
听着 我确定 没什么好担心的
But just in case, I'll make some calls
以防万一 我会打几个电♥话♥
and see if I can find out more about her.
看看能不能多了解一点她的情况
And, babe, I am sorry for not telling you.
亲爱的 我很抱歉没有告诉你这事儿
It's okay.
没事儿
I heard you had a rough night.
我听说你昨晚过的不太好啊
Yeah.
是啊
You guys look so young.
你们看起来真青涩啊
I wish I would have known you in high school.
我多么希望在中学就认识你
Do you want to talk about it?
你愿意和我谈谈那事儿吗
It's not like
你知道吗
Lauren and I planned any of this, you know?
这根本不在劳伦和我的计划之中
It just sort of happened.
就这么发生了
But you like her?
你喜欢她吗
I do.
喜欢
Then you should talk to Skills. Tell him that.
你应该和斯奇尔斯谈谈 告诉他
You guys have been friends a long time.
你们是老朋友了
I should probably be getting to work.
我该去工作了
Thanks for stopping by, Millie.
米莉 谢谢你来看我
It means a lot.
这对我很重要
After all you've done for me, it's the least I could do.
比起你为我做的事 这只是举手之劳
Can I ask you a question?
我能问你点事吗
Sure.
可以啊
Do you ever miss me?
你想念过我吗
Of course.
当然想
Thanks.
谢谢
That means a lot, too.
这对我也很重要
Look like you didn't sleep much last night.
看起来你昨晚没睡好啊
That's because I didn't.
我压根就没睡
Sounds good.
这曲儿听起来不错
Dance with me.
和我跳支舞吧
Grubbs...
格拉布斯
Just dance with me.
和我跳支舞嘛
Practice for the wedding.
为婚礼而练习
I can't marry you.
我不能和你结婚
Why not?
为什么
We dance good together.
我们跳舞的时候配合得很好啊
That's not a reason to get married.
这不是结婚的理由啊
It's a start.
这是个良好基础嘛
Listen to me.
听我说
We need to focus the album, your album.
我们要把精力放在你的专辑上
And... and we don't have much time.
我们的时间不多了
The music's good, Michael.
迈克尔 这个旋律很好听
Now you just have to find the words.
现在你只需要把词填上
Hey, Skills. Can I talk to you?
斯奇尔斯 我能和你谈谈吗
Where y'all going?
你们去哪儿
Laundry.
去洗衣服
Cooking class.
去上烹调课
You're my best friend, Skills. And I just...
斯奇尔斯 你是我最好的朋友 我
Lauren and I were just hanging out, you know?
劳伦只是和我出去逛逛
It's not like we planned this.
我们不是存心的
There's my guy!
你都回来啦
I wanted to check on you. Are you okay?
我正想看看你 你还好吗
Yeah.
还好
I'm glad you did, though. I need to ask you a question.
我很高兴你关心我 我想问你个问题
Shoot.
问吧
Right after Skills punched me,
斯奇尔斯打了我之后
were your mom and Alexander...
你妈妈和亚历山大是不是
Yes. Don't remind me. Thanks.
是的 不用提醒我 谢谢
I left the store to avoid them.
我离开商店就是为了避开他们
Scandalous.
太可耻了
Not as scandalous as two best friends fighting.
两个最好的朋友打架更可耻吧
What?
怎么
Well, it's just funny, hearing that from the girl
从你嘴里说出来确实很好笑
who wore a black eye to prom,
当时你也拜你的好朋友所赐
courtesy of her bff.
顶着一个熊猫眼去舞会
Okay. Well, I remember a certain someone
好吧 我可记得是某人
encouraging me to make up with Peyton...
鼓励我去找佩顿和解的
Something about too much history to just walk away.
旧账太多 不能置之不理之类的
Thank you for that, by the way.
顺便谢谢你啊
If it weren't for P.Sawyer,
要不是佩顿·索耶尔
I would have never met Julian.
我一辈子都遇不到朱利安
You're welcome.
不用谢
So, what now?
现在什么情况呢
I'm very well versed in girl code,
我很了解女孩的关系准则
but I thought guy code didn't extend past a high five.
但是我觉得男生都是没有隔夜仇的
Usually.
通常情况下是
But when a guy really cares about a girl,
但是当一个男生真正在意一个女孩的时候
guy code is pretty much the same.
男生就和女生一样了
I feel horrible.
我很过意不去
Well, have you guys talked about it?
你们好好谈过了吗
I tried. He walked away.
我也想 但是他不理我
I'm sorry, buddy. That sucks.
对不起 伙计 太糟糕了
Yeah.
是啊
"Brooke Davis caught in sex act with boy toy"?!
布鲁克·戴维斯老牛吃嫩草
That sucks worse.
那更糟糕
Skills... round two.
斯奇尔斯 又有人找
How can you do this to me?
你怎么能这样对我
We broke up, Antwon.
安特文 我们已经分手了
Yeah, but only because of geography.
是的 仅仅是距离的原因
You really think that's all it was?
你真认为就是这个原因吗
You left. We barely talked.
你走之后 我们很少说话
And... and that's okay, but don't put this all on me.
随你怎么看 但别把责任都推到我身上
Yeah. But not a day went by that I don't think about you
可是我无时无刻不在想你
But you stopped calling.
但是你不给我打电♥话♥
I didn't even know you were coming home
我甚至都不知道你要回来了
Antwon, I had to move on.
安特文 我必须离开
yeah, but with my best friend?
和我最好的朋友一起
You must feel guilty. That's why you came over here, right?
你肯定也内疚吧 所以你才来这儿
I came over here to tell you
我过来是想告诉你
to stop being a jerk to your friend.
别为难你的朋友了
So, that's it? You're choosing Mouth over me?
就这样吗 你选择大嘴
I didn't choose anyone,
我没有选择谁
but this version of you isn't helping.
你现在这个样子根本解决不了问题
You're not helping. You're not even listening.
你没帮上忙 你甚至都没有听我说话
Haley!
海莉
Grubbs proposed to me. Do you believe that?
格拉布斯向我求婚了 你相信吗
I...I mean, maybe I do like him.
我是说 可能我真的喜欢他
But like isn't love. And... and like isn't marriage.
但喜欢并不是爱 喜欢也不意味着婚姻
Anyway, enough about me.
总之 别说我了
We should be focusing on your music video.
我们该把注意力集中在你的音乐录像带上
They're expecting you in wardrobe.
他们很期待你的服装
After that, hair and makeup.
之后是发型和化妆
"Oh, thanks, Miranda."
"谢谢了 米兰达"
Five minutes, Haley.
还有5分钟开拍 海莉
Alex.
阿里克斯
I just want to apologize about the sex tape.
关于性♥爱♥录像带 我真的很抱歉
I know you and Julia
我知道你和朱利安
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表