剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
But, you know,
但是 你知道吗
If you miss them, it means you were lucky.
如果你想念他们 说明你很幸运
It means you had someone special in your life,
意味着你生命中有些特别的人
Someone worth missing.
一些值得想念的人
Yeah, I guess.
是啊 我猜是吧
I just don't like the missing part so much.
我只是不太喜欢想念这部分
Yeah, me neither.
是啊 我也是
Not fair. It's true.
不公平 真的
Oh, my gosh.
天啊
Oh, my God. You remember this?
天啊 记得这个吗
This is horrible. Oh, mom, look at my hair.
真可怕 妈妈 看我的头发
You gave me the most awful haircut.
这是你给我剪得最糟糕的发型
It wasn't terrible. It was cute, baby.
不是糟糕 是可爱 宝贝
Look at you, with your little face
看看你 小小的脸蛋
And those great big glasses.
还有这个巨大的眼镜
She was teased for that haircut, like, every day.
因为那发型她貌似每天都被人取笑
Yeah, I cried for like a week,
是啊 我哭了大概一个星期吧
And then I wore a mop head around the house
然后我在家顶个拖把头的假发
To have princess hair.
搞成装公主头
Haley was such a pudge.
海莉胖墩墩的
I was a baby.
我那时只是个婴儿啊
You're supposed to be fat when you're... give me that.
小孩子都有点婴儿肥 给我
Do you remember
你还记得
When you used to stuff your bra, like, a lot?
你往胸罩里面塞东西吗 貌似还很多
Mom, you have pictures of this?
妈妈 你把这个都给照下来了
Uh, I think I have pictures of just about all of it.
嗯 我几乎把所有的事情都给照下来了
Are you okay, Mom?
你没事吧 妈妈
Um... I'm sick.
我病了
Look at me.
看着我
I swore I wasn't gonna cry,
我发过誓不会哭的
But, boy, these tears are stubborn.
但是 这些泪水还真顽固
Mom, but you're gonna be okay, though, right?
妈妈 但是你会没事 对吧
No. I'm not.
不 我不会好起来了
What do you mean Mom? Tell us what's wrong?
什么意思 妈妈 告诉我们怎么回事
I have cancer.
我得了癌症
Oh, no, no, no. It's pancreatic.
不 不 不 是胰腺癌
And that means that even with aggressive treatment,
这意味着即使是用最大胆的疗法
I wouldn't have much time left.
我也不会有太多时间了
But there has to be options, right?
但是总还有别的办法 对吧
There aren't, Quinny.
没得选了 奎恩
Well, you have to try.
好吧 你得尝试
Okay, now, I have made my decision.
好了 现在 我已经做好决定了
And what I want to do is
并且我想做的是
I want to live the rest of my life fully, with my family,
剩下的时光我要和我的家人一起度过
Not in some cold hospital.
而不是待在冷冰冰的医院
Mom, you need to be doing
妈妈 你需要做
Everything that you can right now.
任何能挽救你生命的事
Haley, I have come to terms with this,
海莉 我已经无心治病了
And this is how I want to do it.
而这就是我要做的
You're giving up.
你这是放弃
No, I am not giving up. I'm gonna die.
不 我不会放弃 我会慢慢死去
Mom, don't say that!
妈妈 不要那样说
I can't change that, okay,
我没有办法改变事实 好吗
So I've accepted it.
所以我就接受了
How? How do you just accept it, Mom?
怎样 你怎么能就接受了呢 妈妈
You have to fight.
你得战斗
Because I want to enjoy the time I have left.
因为我要享受剩下的时间
Like you've been enjoying every day since dad died?
就像爸爸死后你一直享受每一天的那样
You're giving up, and you know it.
你知道你这是在放弃
You're committing suicide.
你这是自杀
Maybe Quinn can take a picture of it,
也许奎恩能为此照张相
And we can just add it to this stupid box.
我们可以把它加进这个烂盒子里
Taylor, Tay.
泰勒 泰
Here's my wardrobe.
给你我的剧服
Thanks.
谢谢
I... I shortened the dress for tomorrow.
我把明天要用戏服减短了点
It'll look pretty.
看起来会不错的
All the clothes are really great.
所有的衣服都很棒
Rough day, huh?
难熬的一天 是吧
I've had plenty of those.
这样的日子多了
Yeah. Guess they're going around.
是啊 坏日子常常光临
Well, I'll see you tomorrow.
好了 明天见
Alex.
阿里克斯
You're doing good.
你做的很不错
You think?
你这样想
Thanks.
谢谢
How's my first A.D. Doing?
我的首席片场助理干的怎么样
Get some good footage?
拍到好镜头了吗
Tons. You want to see?
很多 你要看吗
Hit me.
给我看吧
I got a lot of Aunt Brooke.
我给了布鲁克阿姨很多镜头
Jamie, bug,
吉米 你个小坏蛋
you are exactly what I need to brighten my day.
你才是让我一天都光亮起来的人啊
What are you doing?
你在干什么
She's pretty great.
她很棒
How about you hang on to this,
不如你拿着这个吧
'cause you'll need it next time you visit set?
因为你下次来片场可能会用到
Really?
真的
Sweet.
太好了
Hey, you.
嗨 宝贝
Baby?
宝贝
What's wrong?
怎么了
My mom. My mom.
我妈 我妈
She came to tell us that she...
她过来告诉我们她...
She came to tell us that she was dying.
她过来告诉我们她时日不多了
I'm so sorry.
我非常遗憾
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Not really, no.
不太好 不好
Would you like to talk about it?
你愿意谈谈吗
What is there to say?
说些什么呢
You want me to say I'm mad?
你想让我说我很生气
I'm mad. This is not fair.
我是很生气 这不公平
I know.
我知道
You say "I have cancer,"
我说你得了癌症
And my whole world changes.
然后我的整个世界都改变了
What am I supposed to do with that, mom?
我应该怎么做 妈妈
When I need advice on how to be a good mother to Jamie,
当我需要建议怎样做杰米的好妈妈时
I call you.
我打电♥话♥给你
When I need advice on how to be a good wife,
当我需要怎样做个好妻子的建议时
I call you.
我打给你
When I'm sad or mad or happy or whatever,
当我伤心或者高兴或者不管怎么样
I call you, and I need you to be here.
我打给你 我需要你在我身边
And I am always,
我会一直
always gonna be a part of you, baby.
一直陪着你 宝贝
But you are a wonderful mother
而且你本身就是一个
and a wonderful wife all by yourself.
好妈妈和好妻子
I'm...
我...
Baby, you are incredibly strong.
宝贝 你很坚强
Think about everything that you have faced.
想想你面对过的所有事情
And no matter how difficult,
不管有多困难
you have always found the graceful way to handle it.
你总是能找到一个解决的好办法
Well, you are going to have to find that strength now.
那么 你现在就要找回那份坚强
I don't want to.
我不想
I don't want to be strong for this, mom.
我不想在这件事上表现出坚强 妈妈
I need you to be.
我需要你那样
And your sisters... they need you to be.
还有你的姐♥妹♥们♥...她们也需要你坚强
We...
我们...
are going to have to be strong
需要坚强起来
for everybody else who can't be.
为那些无法坚强的人
Mom?
妈
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表