剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Previously on "One tree hill"...
《篮球兄弟》前情提要
Maybe we need a vacation.
或许我们该去度假
Tree Hill. I want to go home.
树山镇 我想要回家
Hello, Nathan.
你好 内森
I think I'm pregnant.
我觉得我怀孕了
I don't know how Julian's gonna take it.
我不知道朱利安能不能接受
The test came back negative. You're not pregnant.
测试结果是阴性的 你没有怀孕
What do you mean you're on your way to Alex's hotel room?
什么叫你正在去阿里克斯房♥间的路上
She said she found some cocaine
她说她找到了些可♥卡♥因♥
and she thinks she may relapse.
她怕自己会复吸
I don't understand.
我不明白
You've been lying all night.
你整晚都在撒谎
Blowing Brooke off, messing up at work,
你惹了布鲁克 把工作搞得一团糟
partying all the time, and now these pills.
整晚派对 现在又嗑药
It's a lot of pressure to fit in.
想适应就少不了压力
And for once, I want to fit in.
而有史以来头一次 我想要适应
I'm gonna ask for four years. We'll take three.
我打算提出四年 但最后会接受签三年
It's how the game's played, Nate
内特 游戏就是这么玩的
You're sure they won't stop playing?
你确定他们不会放弃合约
Buddy, trust me.
伙计 相信我
All right.
好吧
What are you afraid of?
你害怕什么
To move on. To feel something for someone new.
继续生活 害怕喜欢上别人
But I'm tired of being afraid. I...
但我厌倦恐惧了 我
Big news in the NBA... The Charlotte Bobcats
NBA重大新闻 夏洛特山猫队
have opened up their checkbook and capped themselves out,
今天打开了支票簿 倾其所有
acquiring Derek McDaniel in a hush-hush deal late today.
秘密的签下了戴瑞克·麦克丹尼
That's bad news for local star Nathan Scott,
这对本地球星内森·斯科特来说可不是好消息
who is going to have to find a spot elsewhere, if at all.
他得另谋生路了 如果还有生路的话
In the national league, the Dodgers beat the Cardinals...
在全国联赛中 道奇队打败了红雀队
Nathan, what's happening?
内森 怎么回事
They signed a point guard.
他们签下了一个组织后卫
Well, what does that mean?
这是什么意思
It means... it means I lost my job.
意思是 我失业了
Look, they signed Derek McDaniel, okay?
听着 他们签了戴瑞克·麦克丹尼 知道了吗
He's an All-Star, he plays my position,
他是全明星 打的是我的位置
and he costs a lot of money.
而且他工资很高
Okay. There's a salary cap, all right?
好吧 每个球队都有薪金限制 懂了吗
Each team can only spend so much money.
只能花一定量的钱
That report said the team's capped out.
新闻说队伍的薪金已经到顶了
So that means... They're done.
那意思就是说 他们选完球员了
The roster's locked.
球员名册锁定了
They signed a point guard, and it's not me.
他们的确签了一个组织后卫 却不是我
I have to go see Clay. Nathan, can Clay fix this?
我必须要见克雷 内森 克雷能解决吗
No.
不
As of five minutes ago,
就像五分钟前电视里说的一样
I'm not gonna be a Bobcat.
我进不了山猫队了
You know, I told Clay to
知道吗 我告诉克雷
make sure that he closed this deal for me,
一定要为我拿下这份合约
and he said he would.
他也说他能
Now I want him to look me in the eye
现在我要他看着我的眼睛
and tell me why he lied to me.
告诉我为什么撒了谎
You lied to me.
你骗了我
Julian, wait!
朱利安 等等
It was full of cocaine! I swear!
瓶子原来装满了可♥卡♥因♥ 我发誓
Come on, Alex. You were lonely and you wanted me here,
阿里克斯 你很寂寞所以你想要我来
so you made up some story about a cocaine vial
就编了个一整瓶可♥卡♥因♥的故事
that you knew was empty.
但是你知道瓶子里面是空的
That's not true. I wouldn't lie to you.
不是这样的 我不会骗你的
Oh, right, because your
我相信 因为你
track record of not lying is so impeccable.
从来没有撒谎的前科
I don't deserve that.
你太过分了
Then where is it?
那可♥卡♥因♥到哪里去了
You tell me what...
你告诉我
what the cocaine fairy did with your supposed vial of blow,
仙女对你那瓶可♥卡♥因♥施了什么法
and I'll take it all back.
然后我就收回我的话
Until then, don't call me ever.
否则 再也别打我电♥话♥
Who you are is who you are.
你是谁 就是谁
We're liars.
我们是骗子
We're thieves.
我们是小偷
We're addicts.
我们是瘾君子
We take our happiness for granted until we hurt ourselves
我们总认为自己开心是理所应当的
or someone else.
直到我们伤害到自己或他人
Brooke, are you awake?
布鲁克 醒了吗
Could you open the door, please?
开开门 好吗
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
We hold grudges.
我们心怀怨恨
And when faced with our mistakes,
当我们面对我们犯下的错
we reinvent the past.
我们重新审视过去
We reinvent ourselves.
我们改过自新
At least, we try.
至少我们会尝试那么做
We're prideful and we're lustful
我们高傲 我们贪欲
and we are incredibly flawed.
我们也出奇地不完美
And eventually...
最终
our flaws catch up to us.
我们的不完美暴露了
Nate. What's up? We need to talk.
内特 怎么了 我们应该谈谈
What's wrong? What's wrong?
怎么了 你说怎么了
What's wrong is I don't have a job.
我没工作了
It's gonna be okay. We countered.
不会有事的 我们权衡过了
And? And I'm waiting to hear back.
然后呢 我在等消息
Well, you can stop waiting.
很好 你不必等了
The Bobcats just signed Derek McDaniel.
山猫已经签下戴瑞克·麦克丹尼了
No, they wouldn't do that. That would cap 'em out.
不可能 他们不会的 那样薪金到顶了
It did cap them out!
薪金确实到顶了
That was my team, Clay!
那曾是我的队伍 克雷
We were building something!
我们一直一起打拼
Hold on. Wait. Where did you hear this?
等等 你从哪儿听到的
It's on "Sportscenter," For God's sake, Clay!
"体育广场" 上帝啊 克雷
You're my agent! What the hell have you been doing?!
你是我的经纪人 你♥他♥妈♥都在干嘛
Baby, where's that beer you promised?
宝贝 你说要拿的啤酒呢
No, I... I take it back.
好了 我收回我说的话
You were my agent.
你不再是我的经纪人了
No. Nate, would you just wait?
不 内特 等等好吗
You knew how important it
你知道 在家附近打球
was for my family that I play close to home.
对于我的家庭来说是多么的重要
I know that.
我知道
So why didn't you close the deal?!
那你为什么不把协议签下来
Because I thought we could do better.
因为我觉得我们能把条件谈的更好
Oh, that's great.
那真是太棒了
I asked you to do two things for me...
我只要求过你做两件事
make sure I play for the Bobcats
确保我能在山猫队打球
and stay away from Quinn.
还有离奎恩远点儿
You're fired. Enjoy your date.
现在你被炒了 约会愉快
What? Nate!
什么 内特
Nate!
内特
Gene,
基恩
you told me you weren't pursuing any other point guards.
你跟我说过你不会再签其他组织后卫了
You said you were negotiating with Nathan,
你说你会跟内森谈妥
and that you were spending the rest of your money on a center.
然后会把剩下的钱花在签中锋上
Absolutely Derek McDaniel's a fantastic player,
戴瑞克·麦克丹尼无疑是个很出色的球员
But we were in the middle of a negotiation.
但你当时是在跟我们谈呢
So I assume that the 2-year offer is...
我以为两年的合约
You're capped out. Right.
薪金到顶了 是啊
Yeah. I'm... I'm sorry, too.
我也很遗憾
I appreciate you taking the call so late at night.
谢谢你这么晚了还接电♥话♥
Negotiations are about risks.
谈判总是有风险
You take calculated risks.
但我计算过风险啊
I was doing what I thought was right.
我只是在做我所认为对的事
Of course you were.
当然了
I made a mistake.
但我出错了
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表