剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Yeah. You're funny.
对 你真有意思
And anyway, I'm not that good.
不管怎么说 我可没那么行
He won't even take my calls,
他都不接我的电♥话♥
and without his okay, I can't get inside to see him.
没有他的许可 我无法进去见他
Unless...
除非
You so owe me.
这回你人情欠大了
I do. I do owe you.
是是是 我欠你人情
Oh, nice one.
噢 投得漂亮
Jamie, move around this time. Give us a moving target.
杰米 跑起来 我们要一个活动靶
Whoa! What is going on here?
哇 这里在玩什么呀
La tomatina. It's a tomato fight in Spain.
番茄大战节 西班牙的番茄大战
You said you needed tomatoes for spaghetti sauce.
你说要番茄来做意面茄汁的
What kind of grown men
你们算是哪门子成年人啊
stand around and throw tomatoes at a 7-year-old?
站在这里朝一个七岁小孩砸番茄
You want to throw one, don't you?
你也想加入吧
Yes, I do.
对 我也要玩
It's so on.
好戏开始了
Aah! Take cover, Jamie!
啊 杰米快躲好
Hi, Gene.
嗨 吉恩
I thought they fired you.
我以为你被炒了
They did.
是的
Well, you're tenacious.
你还真是死皮赖脸啊
I'll give you that. Impress me.
我不得不这么说 让我印象颇深
What if I told you I could get a proven big man
如果我能给你一个绝对强力的队员
that's about to become an all-star
一个能成为全明星的队员
to waive his no-trade clause
放弃他的交易否决权
because he wants to come play for the Bobcats?
因为他想为山猫队效力 你看怎样
I'd say you're too late, Clay.
你来得太晚了 克雷
Joe Turner's mom is sick.
乔·特纳的母亲病重
Joe Turner.
乔·特纳
She has cancer. They say she has a year.
她得了癌症 医生说最多一年了
Joe wants to play close to home next season.
乔希望下个赛季能在离家近点的地方打球
I think he'd make a great long-term deal in order to do that.
我觉得他会愿意为此签个长约的
You guys wanted him during the draft, Gene.
选新人的时候你们看中了他 吉恩
Joe Turner's a great player.
乔·特纳是个不错的选手
But you know we signed Derek McDaniel.
但你也知道我们签了德里克·麦克丹尼尔
And you wanted a center...
你们还要一个中锋
Which brings me to this.
我此行正是为此
How do you feel about trading Derek McDaniel?
你觉得拿德里克·麦克丹尼尔换他怎么样
You're next. Go.
下一个就是你 去吧
Sacramento's already agreed to a sign-and-trade.
萨克拉门多已经接受了换人协议
They finally get McDaniel, you guys get Turner, and...
他们最终得到麦克丹尼尔 而你们会得到特纳
hold on.
等等
What the hell is that?
那是什么玩意儿
Sucks to be next!
烂到家啦 下一位
We all fail.
每个人都有失败的时候
Some of us have the fortitude to pick ourselves up,
有些人可以重新振作起来
and some of us will never have that.
而有的人却永远也迈不开那一步
Some of us have Grace in our hearts
有的人心怀慈悲
and the ability to show compassion.
悲天悯人
And some of us don't.
可有些人却没有
I'm a wealthy man, but let's face it...
我是个富有的人 但还是要面对现实
you shouldn't be able to murder someone in cold blood
你不能冷血无情地杀人
and profit from it.
还从中获利
So as of this moment, I'm giving it all back.
现在 我会将已获之利全部返还
All of it.
毫无保留
To charities and non-profits...
捐给慈善和非盈利机构
and the people who deserve it...
给那些应该得到帮助的人们
because I don't.
因为我不配
Now it's time for me to go.
现在是该我谢幕的时候了
I'm gonna miss this place.
我会很留恋这里
My first big show was right here.
这里是我首场大演的地方
I like the bathrooms, too.
我很喜欢这里的洗手间
I'm gonna miss it.
我也会想念它的
I'll miss the stadiums.
我会很留恋体育馆
There's nothing like an NBA arena on a game night.
一切都无法与比赛之夜的NBA赛场相提并论
Boston. Madison Square garden.
波士顿 麦迪逊广场花♥园♥
I'll miss that.
我会想念那个花♥园♥
What are you gonna miss, Jame?
你会想念什么呢 杰米
Grandpa Dan.
爷爷
I've talked a lot about forgiveness.
我已说过太多宽仁之事
As you can imagine,
正如你们所想
a man like me has to believe in it.
如我这般的男人一定是笃信宽容的
But I don't.
然而我并没有
Forgiveness doesn't exist.
因为宽容根本不存在
There's simply what you do... and how you pay for it.
一切都只关乎你做了什么 还有为此付出的代价
So remember that
所以切记
when you practice whatever evil's in your heart...
当你心生歹意时
or when you cheat or steal or lust or hate
或欺瞒 或偷盗 或淫邪 或憎恶
or gossip or covet or whatever it is that you do
或八卦 或觊觎 之属
or you're planning to do or you have done.
不论你正在谋划还是已然为之
There is no forgiveness.
都无法得到宽容
There's just what comes next.
只有随之而来的恶果
Take it from someone who's been there, who is there.
过往和现在的那些人都随风而去
There's only pain...
留下的 只有伤痛
and guilt...
与罪过
and the misery of knowing who you are and what you did.
以及认清自己所做所为后面临的痛苦
So don't do it.
所以千万别心生歹念
Just stop... before it's too late.
趁为时不晚 悬崖勒马
I miss you, big brother.
我很想念您 大哥
Every second of every day.
无时不刻地
It's there.
就是在这里
And that's all there is.
一切终结于此
You ready to sign some contracts, Jameson?
准备好签约了吗 詹姆士
They'll be here soon.
他们马上来这里了
I guess.
可能吧
I know that playing overseas isn't what you hoped for, son.
我知道你不希望我去国外打球 乖儿子
I just liked it when you played for the Bobcats.
我只希望你能为山猫队打球
Yeah, I did, too.
对 我也希望这样
But my agents did the best they could.
我的经纪人已经尽其所能了
So did Clay, but you fired him.
克雷也是 可是你炒了他
What are you thinking?
你在想什么
You know how you're afraid of the ocean?
你知道你有多敬畏海洋吗
And the reason you gave me?
还有你给我的那个理由
Immensity... because it's so immense.
广阔 因为它太广阔了
Well, I was thinking...
我在想
the ocean's not so immense.
海洋并不是那么广阔
Life is immense.
人生才叫广阔
But we bravely go into it every day...
但是我们却勇敢地度过每一天
Just like you did today.
就像你今天所做的那样
You know, I might need an agent
如果我组一只篮球宝贝队伍的话
if I make the squad.
我可能也需要一个经纪人
You're a terrible dancer.
你是个糟糕的舞者
That's not fair.
这么说可不公平
It's a turnon, actually. Oh, yeah.
那确实让人心神荡漾 是啊
It worked for me for some reason.
不知为何 我觉得很受诱惑
This all seems pretty selfish.
你太自私了
You go out and walk these halls,
你走出这房♥间看一看
and you will see people fighting for another day of life.
看看有多少人为了多活一天而艰难抗争
Another hour.
哪怕多活一小时
Another minute.
多一分钟
I don't know, Alex.
我不知道 阿里克斯
This all feels pretty selfish to me.
这一切在我看来真的很自私
Is she gonna be okay?
她还好吗
She's gonna live.
她会活下去的
It's debatable with you.
你来了就不一定了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I said terrible things to Alex
我对阿里克斯说了不该说的话
and I stole the dress from you and I'm just sorry.
我偷了你的裙子 真的很对不起
Why, Millie? What happened to you?
为什么 米莉 到底发生什么事了
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表