剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
"Wow, does she suck," On the inside.
在内心说"她疯了吗"
You're like, "She..."
像是说
This is good.
写得很棒
Like "I hate it,
是那种"我讨厌它
But there's a story in there somewhere" Good?
但是还是有些看点"的好
No. These scenes are genuinely good...
不 这些情节真的很棒
Sweet, subtle, funny.
甜蜜 微妙 有趣
Where did this come from?
你怎么想到的
Well, I woke up,
我醒来时
and I was watching Millicent sleep.
看到米莉森还在睡
And she was, like, totally busted.
她看起来糟透了
So I asked myself what it would be like
我就问自己如果我是那个悲剧
if I was that tragic, with, like, no self-confidence.
完全不自信 会是什么样
And then I just added a boy.
然后我又加进了一个男孩
Who are you?
你到底是谁
Stick around. Maybe you'll find out.
多待一会儿 也许你会发现的
Unfortunately, I can't stick around,
不幸的是 我不能多待了
because you are three hours late,
因为你迟到了三小时
and I have to meet Brooke for lunch.
而我要和布鲁克吃饭了
Oh! Come on. Tell her we're on a roll.
别啊 告诉她我们还在工作
Um, no.
不
She's already a little jealous of our working relationship,
她对我们的工作关系已经有点吃醋了
but maybe we can meet back up tonight.
但是我们晚上可以见个面
It's a date. No.
约会成了 不
Dateish? Work.
带有约会性质 工作
Work... date.
工作 约会
We can still pay her.
我们可以付钱给她
For what? The story's already out there.
为什么 她的故事已经曝光了
For a retraction.
为了让她收回自己的话
The money she wants is a drop in the bucket
她想要的钱比起你的事业
compared to the rest of your career.
算不了什么
It's too late for that.
太迟了
Nathan, you're being stubborn,
内森 你太固执了
and I know I was against it at first,
我知道我一开始很反对
but if she were to get out there
但是如果她真的能站出来
and say that this whole thing has been a lie...
说所有的事都只是一个谎言
We're not paying her, Haley!
我们不会付钱给她的 海莉
We're not giving this woman a dime of our money.
一分钱都不会给这个女人
You're really worried about this.
你真的很担心啊
There's just so much riding on it.
这件事牵扯太多了
Quinn, I'm not in Tree Hill for a vacation.
奎恩 我不是到这儿度假的
A while back, I went off the rails a bit...
前不久 我做事有点
emotionally, and...
过于情绪化
luckily I had earned enough capital with the agency
幸运的是 我在经纪公♥司♥挣了不少钱
that they didn't fire me.
他们没有解雇我
They just scaled back my client roster
他们只是缩减了我的客户名单
and suggested I spend the summer here...
建议我在这度过这个夏天
pull myself together.
找回原来的我
And then Nathan's scandal happened.
然后内森就出事了
So the calm, cool exterior...
所以平静冷酷的外表
is kind of a lie.
只是个假象
Just when I was beginning to wonder
我刚在想
if we had anything in common.
我们有没有什么共同点
Quinn, I shouldn't be here.
奎恩 我不该待在这里
Nathan doesn't want us hanging out,
内森不想我们在一起
and I, uh, I have to respect that.
我得考虑他的感受
No, look, Clay...
别这样 克雷
I'm sorry.
对不起
Uh, thank you for this.
谢谢你
I mean that.
我说真的
You're really great.
你真的很棒
Chase...
切斯
What brings you in?
你怎么来了
Hey. Uh, just doing a little shopping for Mia.
只是来帮米娅买♥♥点东西
You guys have been together a long time.
你俩最近老在一起啊
Mm-hmm. What about you?
你呢
I heard Julian moved here. That must be... awesome.
我听说朱利安搬到这儿了 一定很不错
Or not so awesome?
还是不那么好
No. It's amazing.
不 很好
I'm just a little annoyed
我只是有一点烦
because at first I had him all to myself,
一开始我完全掌控了他
and lately he has been working with one of my models.
但他最近和我的一个模特在一起工作
Mm. Well, I wouldn't worry.
好吧 我觉得没什么
I'm sure it's harmless.
没什么大不了的
I mean, guys, you know, don't even really...
我是说 男人嘛 你知道 不会真的
like... models.
喜欢 模特的
What are you doing today?
你今天有什么安排吗
That depends
看情况
on why you're looking at me like a piece of steak.
为什么你看我像在看一块牛排
I would have offered to spot you,
我本来想和你比比的
but I max out at like 180... ish.
但我最多加到180
You know, I don't believe in killing the messenger, Mouth,
我不相信要杀死信使的 大嘴
but every time I've seen you lately, it's been bad news.
但是最近我每次看到你 总有不好的消息
They're running a story at 6:00
他们打算在6点公布消息
that says you're losing your endorsements.
说你的合约要被取消了
Is it true?
这是真的吗
Yeah.
是的
I'm sorry, Nate.
我很抱歉 内特
Yeah, me too.
我也是
I heard about your demotion.
我听说你被降职了
How long are they gonna keep you locked up in the basement?
他们想把你放在地下室多久
The truth?
说实话吗
Till I do a story on you.
直到我挖掘你的丑闻
Then do the story, Mouth.
那就挖吧 大嘴
Nate... I'm serious, Mouth.
内特 我是认真的 大嘴
You've already done far more than I could ever ask.
你已经为我牺牲很多了
Take care of your career.
多为自己的事业想想
And then he finally looks up, and he's like,
最后他抬起头 好像在说
"After reading this,
"看完这个
I think we should be in a relationship."
我觉得我们要确定关系"
He said that... "Relationship"?
他说了 "关系"
Well, I mean, he put "Working" in front of it,
好吧 我承认他在前面还加了"工作"
but a relationship is a relationship.
但是关系就是指情人关系
Except in a working relationship,
还有工作关系呢
you never, under any circumstances,
无论如何 不管你有多欲♥火♥焚身
no matter how tempted you are, have sex with the other person.
你都不能和工作伙伴上♥床♥
You're aware of that, right?
你知道这个原则吧
I think that's sort of a gray area.
我想这事有点模棱两可
It's actually black-and-white,
事实上是黑白分明
crystal-clear, written in stone.
清楚明白 毫无争议
Fine, Crabby. Whatever!
好吧 固执女 随你便
Sorry.
对不起
It's just Brooke's my friend,
只不过 布鲁克一直是我的朋友
even if she did give my job to Calliope.
即便她把我的职位给了克莱比
Tell me you are not regretting your decision.
告诉我你没有后悔你的决定
This modeling stuff is awesome.
模特的工作真的很棒
I mean, it's hard work, but it's "Pretty people" Work.
这是份累人的工作 但它是漂亮人的工作
I don't know. I was good at my job.
我也不知道 之前的工作我♥干♥得不错
Administrative work is for fatties, Millicent,
米莉森 行政工作是给胖妞做的
and you are not a fatty.
你又不是胖妞
You...
你
are a plus-size model.
充其量是个穿大号♥的模特
I take it you looked at Nathan's phone bill.
我猜你查过内森的电♥话♥详单了吧
If I pay you, what do I get?
如果我给你钱 你会怎么做
I go away.
我会离开
No, I'm sorry. That's not good enough.
抱歉 我要的不止这些
I want a retraction.
我要你收回你说的话
I want a public letter
还要发表公♥开♥信♥
that says this whole thing has been a lie.
声明整件事是个谎言
Fine, if that's what will help you sleep at night,
如果这样你就开心了 可以
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表