剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
I hope it doesn't come to that.
希望不会那么严重
Yeah.
是啊
Me too.
我也这么希望
Okay, I'm good.
好 我好了
Why don't you two step in for a couple of test sho?
你们俩为什么不拍情侣照试试
Sure. Come pose with me.
对啊 来跟我一起摆造型
Hold it.
保持住
He is so cute.
他太可爱了
With big hands.
有一双大手
He probably has a really big thingy.
很可能是干大事的
You do know that's brooke's boyfriend, yes?
你知道那是布鲁克的男朋友 对吧
As in "serious boyfriend."
是"正经交往的男朋友"
She dates a p.a.?
她在和小私助约会吗
He's not a p.a. he's a producer.
他可不是小私助 他是制片人
Yeah, she dates the p.a.
是的 她和私人助理约会
No, you said he's a producer.
才不是 你刚说他是制片人
As in movie producer. no, i didn't.
电影制片人 没 我没说过
Julian. Juan.
朱利安 朱利
Oh, my god, he's Julian Baker.
天哪 他是朱利安·贝克
I heard that they were dating.
我听说了 他们在约会呢
Damn.
妈的
Okay, she's ready.
好啦 她完成了
How do I look? oh, fabulous.
我看起来怎么样 漂亮极了
I didn't ask the help. how do I look, Millie?
我没说要改妆 我看起来怎么样 米莉
You want my opinion? of course.
你想听我的意见吗 当然
You're the only one who tells me the frickin' tru
在这里 你是唯一和我说实话的
You look amazing.
魅力四射
I know.
我知道
I'm such a slut.
我就是个荡♥妇♥
All right, bitches.
好吧 荡♥妇♥
Let's do this.
做荡♥妇♥该做的事儿
I hate her. Yeah.
我不喜欢她 是的
Let's talk about today's disruption.
让我们来谈谈今天的中断
That man wasn't wrong.
那个男的说得没错
We were talking about the truth,
我们在讨论真♥相♥
And what he said...was true.
而他所说的也是真的
I am a murderer.
我是杀人犯
But I won't hide from that.
但我对此不会隐瞒
I can't hide from that.
我不能隐瞒
I step...
我步入
Into the harsh light...
真实的光芒中
Of the truth.
耀眼夺目
Because when you stand in the light...
因为当你站在真实的光芒中
You get yourself right.
你会心地澄澈
You find forgiveness.
你发现宽恕
You find happiness.
发现幸福
You find love.
你找到爱
I found love.
我也找到了爱
You all remember my producer, Rachel
大家都记得我的制♥作♥人 瑞秋
Who also happens to be my wife.
也是我的妻子
I remember the night we met.
我记得我们的相遇之夜
It was so romantic.
太浪漫了
Incredibly romantic.
浪漫得无与伦比
Dan scott?
丹·斯科特
Nice ass.
屁♥股♥不错
Our courtship was old-fashioned...
我们的恋爱过程很老套
...chaste.
也很简单
It's not bad for a guy with a bad heart.
虽然你心肠不好 但床上功夫还不错
Well, spend the night, and we'll see if you can kill me.
今晚留下 看你能不能让我欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
It'll cost you...
你要为此付出
A lot.
很多
It's okay.
没关系
I'm rich, and I'm dying.
我很有钱 而且快死了
Works for me.
成交
He had all of the things I was interested in.
他的一切都让我着迷
So did you, sweetheart.
你也是 亲爱的
Wait, wait, wait. Hold on, man.
等等 等等 伙计
You sure you don't want to use the net or something?
你确定不要个网还是什么的
That thing is terrible.
那玩意儿很吓人
I think I'll be okay.
不用
So, how come Mouth wants you to move out?
大嘴怎么会想让你搬出去
It's just that he want this place
他想把这里变成他和米莉的
All to hisself with Millie.
二人世界
You can move into Miss Lauren's.
你可以和劳伦小姐住
Yeah, I -- wait, listen, man.
别说了 听着伙计
Now, we gonna catch this thing or what?
我们现在先把这个玩意捉出来
I'm not so sure anymore.
我不那么确定了
I might need a little convincing.
你得说服我
Forget it. Okay.
那算了
I guess it'll just have to stay in the bathtub.
我猜它要一直呆在浴缸了
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Hold on, hold on, hold on.
等等 等等
Okay, okay.
好吧
Uh, here's 10 bucks.
给你10美元
Which is just enough to catch a mouse
只够抓一只耗子
Or maybe a guinea pig.
或是豚鼠
Now, that's dragon money.
这才是捉大家伙的钱
Okay, wait here. Okay.
好吧 你等在这里
Wait, hold on. Be careful.
等等 小心
Look out!
当心点
I named him Percy.
我叫它珀西
You're doing great, Alex. Do you need anything?
做得真棒 阿里克斯 有什么需要吗
Just some more water, please. Thank you.
再给点水就行了 谢谢
You're looking at that thing
你看手♥机♥的表情
Like there's a ghost calling you.
像是鬼魂打给你的
There is.
算是
Husband troubles.
丈夫问题
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Yeah, me too.
我也是
You know, you and Julian seem so happy.
你和朱利安看上去真幸福
Mm, we are.
是不错
But I think he's bored out of his mind.
但我觉得他有点昏头了
He just gave up a movie to be with me.
为了要和我在一起竟然放弃了一部电影
And I'm sure he's glad that he did.
我想他很开心自己的选择
You know, In our case, I think part of the problem
我的婚姻问题在于不懂得
Was knowing what to give up for each other
为对方付出什么
And what to hold onto for ourselves.
坚守什么
Yeah.
的确
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I know.
我明白
I just wish there was a way to make all this go away.
我只希望有办法解决这件事
There is.
有
You want to pay her?!
你想给她封口费
You know full well this lying
你很清楚这个满口谎言的婊♥子♥
whore didn't sleep with Nathan.
没有和内森上♥床♥
And you want to pay her $200,000?!
但你却要给她20万美元
Whoa, I don't want to.
我并不想
I simply suggest that it was an option.
我只是给一个建议 这是个选择
It's not an option, Clay.
这不是选择 克雷
And while we're suggesting things,
既然你那么喜欢给人建议
Let me suggest that you are a huge reason
那我给你个建议 这件事之所以发生
Why this is happening right now. Ok.
和你有很大关系 好吧
You love it -- the parties, the women --
你喜欢派对 女人
And you love having Nathan alongside
而且你超级喜欢
You more than anything else.
内森陪着你放纵
That's not fair. No?
这不公平 是吗
The picture -- the one of that woman draped all over my husband --
那张照片 那女人死抱住我丈夫的照片
What party was that at, Clay?
那派对在哪里办的 克雷
Who threw that party?
谁办的
I'm not saying you don't love him, 'cause I know you do,
我不是说你不关心他 我知道你关心他
But you love having him at your
但你喜欢他在你身边
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表