剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Go away, you witch.
滚开 巫婆
"witch"? "witch"?!
"巫婆" "巫婆"
Look, missy,
听着 大小姐
My ass is on the line here!
这可是我的地盘
You mean your big ass.
大肥屁♥股♥的地盘吧
Really? really? get up!
是吗 是吗 起来
I'm tired!
我累了
Well, you better get un-tired
你最好是累了
Because you're going over to clothes over bros,
因为你要去布鲁克服饰了
And you're gonna convince Brooke Davis
同时说服布鲁克·戴维斯
That the half-million dollars
她付给你的
she's paying you is not a whist
五十万美金没有打水漂
Half a million dollars?
五十万美金吗
So, you want to talk?
那么 你想聊聊吗
Talk.
那就聊吧
What, no "hello"? no introductions?
什么 没有问候语 没有自我介绍吗
Your name's Renee.
你的名字叫蕾妮
I recognize you from the picture you took
我认出你是在一张
When you trespassed
你闯进7岁男孩的
At a 7-year-old's birthday party.
生日宴会的照片中
You have a last name?
你姓什么
You're kind of hot when you're all fired up.
你激动起来非常性感
I know he didn't do it.
我知道他没有做那种事
I don't know what your angle is,
我不知道你什么动机
And I don't know
我也不知道你为何
Why you targeted Nathan Scott,
瞄准内森·斯科特
But what I do know is that he didn't do it.
但我知道他没干
You're quite the party boy, aren't you?
你是那种派对男孩 是吧
I'm single. he's not.
我单身 他不是
Oh, like that matters.
好像那很重要似的
Maybe not to girls like you,
也许对你这样的女孩不重要
But to Nathan it does.
但对于内森很重要
"girls like me."
"我这样的女孩"
You know what's so great about justice?
你知道司法的伟大之处吗
it doesn't discriminate against "girls like me."
不会歧视"我这样的女孩"
What do you want from me?
你想要什么
Whoa, walk away, Nate.
走开 内森
Hi, Nathan. You need to stop this.
内森 你必须停下来
Outside.
出去
You need to stop this now, okay?
到此为止 好吗
Do you hear me? Why are you doing this to me?
听见我说的了吗 为什么这么对我
What the hell is wrong with you?
你哪根筋搭错了
I just wanted to talk to her.
我只是想和她谈谈
In public?
当众吗
In front of a roomful of people
在一屋子的人面前
With camera phones and video,
面对着相机和电♥话♥
You wanted to talk with her,
你想跟她谈谈
Just thought you'd have a little chat?
以为会是一个理想的谈话吗
I'm sorry. I screwed up.
对不起 我搞砸了
Yeah, you screwed up, Nate!
是的 你搞砸了 内森
What does she want?
她想要什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I was about to find out
我本要问出来
Until Nathan Scott stormed in like a Madman!
结果被疯子一样的内森·斯科特打断了
Look, I said I was sorry, jackass.
我说过我很抱歉 傻瓜
Let it go.
算了吧
I'm gonna see
我去看看她
If she'll sit down with me again.
是否还愿意和我谈谈
In the meantime, you just, um...
同时 请你
Try not to get thrown through a window, all right?
别再半路杀出来了 好吗
Damn it, Nate.
该死 内森
Brooke?
布鲁克
Please don't fire me. please don't fire me.
别解雇我 别解雇我
Shut up.
闭嘴
I'm an actress. I got this.
我是个演员 我能搞定
Alex, hi, i'm brooke davis.
阿里克斯 我是布鲁克·戴维斯
It's so nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Oh...my...god.
我的天啊
You are so beautiful.
你太美了
Thank you.
谢谢
Can I just say that i'm so happy to be here?
我能说我来这儿实在是太高兴了
And I think it's so great
而且你为穿加大码衣服的女孩
That you make designer clothes for plus-sized girls.
设计名牌服装简直是太好了
I never knew
我以前从不知道
It was based on you,
你在自己身上找的灵感
But I think that's so sweet.
我认为这一切太贴心了
Uh, no, i'm normal-sized.
不 我穿均码的
Oh, I know,
我知道
But I have the best diet for you.
但是我有最适合你的减肥食谱
You're so gonna lose that weight.
你一定会减重的
Okay. how was your flight?
好的 旅行顺利吗
You flew private, right?
你乘坐私人飞机 对吗
They let me ride in the cockpit.
他们让我坐在驾驶舱
It was so rad.
太疯狂了
In the cockpit? Totally.
在驾驶舱吗 是啊
They let me steer the plane and everything.
他们让我驾驶飞机等等
They let you fly the plane.
他们让你开飞机
I know!
我就说嘛
I'm so a cockpit girl.
我真是太像驾驶员了
That's what she said.
那是她说的
Who? who what?
谁 谁什么
You -- you said she said something,
你说 她说了什么
But I don't know who you mean.
但是我不明白
No, it's -- it's an expression.
不 只是一种表述
When someone says
当某人说了
Something that sounds sexual,
很性感的话
You say, "that's what she said."
你就说 "她是这么说的"
Oh. right.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Why don't we show alex the new line?
为什么我们不展示下新款给阿里克斯
Great. you're gonna love it.
太好了 你会爱上它的
It's kind of elegant and kind of edgy,
很端庄典雅很招风
And the pieces are a lot like this one.
像这款式的有很多
No, i don't like that.
不 我不喜欢那样的
Why?
为什么
Uh, first of all, it's purple.
首先 衣服是紫色的
When i was a little girl,
我小时候
There was this dinosaur thing,
有个恐龙模样的东西
And it totally freaked me out.It was purple.
把我吓得够呛 那就是紫色的
You mean barney?
你是说推送机车吗
Yeah. that's what she said.
对 她就是这么说的
Okay.
好吧
That's totally wrong, but...
完全不是那样 但是
I know. i'm so funny, huh?
我知道 我很滑稽
My best friend, kimmy, told me
我最好的朋友吉米告诉我
I should totally do more comedy.
我应该多搞笑些
She says most people are really uptight,
她说大多数人都精神紧张
But i'm not tight at all.
但是我一点也紧张
That's what she said.
她就是这么说的
Who? oh, kimmy?
谁 吉米吗
Yeah, she said that.
对 她说过
She said i'm so much funnier than cameron diaz.
她说我比卡梅伦·迪亚兹还搞笑
I mean, plus, have you seen my ass?
还有 你看过我的屁♥股♥吗
Come on.
来看下
Way better than hers.
比她的性感多了
Like way.
更像条路
Could you excuse us for just...One minute?
能让我们单独聊一小会儿吗
Sure. i have to pee, anyway.
当然 正好我要去小便
Great. second door on the left.
太好了 第二个门左转
Okay.
好的
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表