剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
and I was kind of already drinking
我那时已经开始喝了
because I thought you
因为我觉得
didn't think I was pretty enough to be a model.
你认为我不够漂亮 当不了模特
When did I say you weren't pretty enough?
我什么时候说过你不够漂亮
Of course you're pretty enough.
你当然足够漂亮
Then maybe we could skip the whole fight
那么我们可以不要再吵架
and you could just be really excited for me,
你就为我高兴就好了
because... it's official...
因为 我已经正式
you're looking at the newest face of Clothes Over Bros!
成为布鲁克服饰的模特了
Oh, well, not this face.
不是这种造型
But once it's cleaned up with a little makeup...
得先洗洗干净 再上点妆
Congratulations, Millie.
恭喜 米莉
I just wish I was the one you wanted to celebrate with.
我只是希望你和我一起庆祝
Anyway, you'll understand
无论如何 你总该理解
if I can't stay
我不能留下
and rock out with my...
并立刻出来 带着我的
Marvin!
马尔文
That was Alex.
短♥信♥是阿历克斯发的
Of course it was.
当然
Well, at least she texted me.
至少她还会发短♥信♥给我
I got to go.
我得走了
This situation's like a war, Nate.
内特 这就像是一场战争
We're gonna lose a few battles.
我们会输几场战役
Just stop with the metaphors
不要再用暗喻了
and tell me what the hell happened this morning.
直接告诉我 早上发生了什么
Simile.
是明喻
What? Similes use "Like" Or "As"...
怎么了 明喻会中使用"像" "如"
"Like a war."
比如 "像一场战争"
Guys.
别闹了
We lost the Rainstorm Body Spray campaign,
我们失去了暴雨香体喷雾的广♥告♥
And it looks like the shoe deal's going away.
篮球鞋赞助的协议也泡汤了
What? Temporarily.
什么 这是暂时的
This is unbelievable.
难以置信
I know it feels like the sky is falling,
我知道感觉就像天都塌了似的
but when something like this goes down,
这种事情发生后
marketing executives distance themselves
市场部主管会疏远我们
to protect their brands.
这是为了保护他们的品牌
All right, almost always,
大多数情况
they come back as soon as the air clears.
在事情澄清之后他们又会联♥系♥我们
"Almost always"?
"大多数情况"
Look, we knew there was a risk
我们知道不和蕾妮妥协
when we decided not to deal with Renee,
是有一定风险的
but it has become a bit of an issue with the Bobcats.
山猫队那边也出了些小问题
They don't want me back?
他们不想要我了
No, you are far too talented for that,
不 你太优秀了
but they're using it to their advantage,
他们利用这件事压低你的价码
and negotiations have slowed.
谈判进度已经变慢了
Again, like I said, we expected this.
我说过 我们预料到这些了
More importantly, Nate,
内特 最重要的是
the whole agency's on this, all right?
经纪公♥司♥上上下下都在忙这件事
Everybody respects your decision to fight this,
大家都尊重你对这事的强硬态度
and we've got your back.
我们都支持你
You just got to have some faith in us...
你得信任我们
and in each other.
你们要信任彼此
Clay.
克雷
He's gonna have a career
这件事不会
when this is over, right?
毁掉他的事业 对吧
Haley, I'm not gonna let anything happen to him.
海莉 我不会让他出大事的
Because you didn't see how dark he got the first time.
你没看见他的情绪有多低落
Look, this is a staring contest.
这就像是个看谁先眨眼的游戏
Our best chance at having her blink first
当媒体对这事不再感兴趣
is if the press gets tired of this
没人想再炒作这事的时候
and nobody makes this story any bigger than it already is.
她就快要输了
I'm gonna make this story huge
我要把这事炒得沸沸扬扬
But you don't trust me.
但是你不相信我
I'd have to hate my son to tell your story, right?
我必须得恨我儿子才会这么做 是吗
You're smart. I like that.
你很聪明 我很喜欢这点
That means my grandchild will be smart.
这意味着我的外孙会很聪明
Well, I was in Nathan's situation once.
我曾陷入和内森同样的困境
I refused to recognize a child that I'd fathered,
我拒绝承认一个我的亲生孩子
and it was the second-worst mistake I ever made,
这是我这辈子犯的第二糟的错误
but I made it in part because nobody forced me
但是我还是这么做了 因为没有人强迫我
to look at the consequences of my actions.
面对这样做的后果
By coming out in support of you
站出来支持你
and allowing you to tell your story,
允许你说出你的故事
I'll be forcing Nathan to take responsibility...
这能强迫内森承担责任
if not emotionally, then at least financially.
即使不从情感上 也要在金钱上负责
He'll never forgive you.
他永远不会原谅你的
I've made my peace with that.
我已经淡然了
There she is.
她来了
I know... I'm late again, and we still haven't finished...
我知道我又迟到了 我们没完成
The inventory.
这是详细目录
I also found that shipment that went missing in New Mexico,
我还找到了在新墨西哥州失踪的那些货物
balanced the register form yesterday,
平了昨天的账目
and took the liberty of
还自己拿主意
ordering some Bellissimo fabrics from Milan.
订了些米兰生产的布料
You're gonna love them.
你肯定喜欢那些布
I can't wait.
我等不及了
Isn't she amazing?
她是不是很厉害
Um, I guess, but that's my job.
是的 但是这是我的工作
Not anymore, miss thing.
再也不是了 迷糊小姐
The fashion blogs are still buzzing about you.
那些时尚博客还在不停地谈论你
You are officially a model.
你已经正式成为一个模特了
Your only job now is to worry about being pretty.
现在你唯一需要在意的就是外表
You... you might want to worry just a smidge more.
你可能还要再注意些
I know. I was out late.
我知道 我出门迟了
And, Brooke, I am excellent at multitasking,
布鲁克 我可以出色地处理很多事
and I'd be happy to keep my administrative responsibilities.
我也很乐意坚守我原来的岗位
Nonsense.
一派胡言
I am not gonna have the new face of my company
我不会让我公♥司♥的新代言人
doing dirty work.
做这么低下的工作
Now off you go.
现在你可以走了
Do whatever models do in their spare time.
做些模特该做的事吧
Just be back this afternoon for a swimsuit fitting.
记得下午回来试泳衣就好
Swimsuits? Mm.
泳衣 对的
Okay.
好吧
I mean... great!
我是说 太棒了
Welcome to Clothes Over Bros.
欢迎光临布鲁克服饰
Hey, man, how you doing?
伙计 今天过得怎样
I'm doing better than Nathan Scott.
比内森·斯卡特过得好多了
I mean, that dude can't catch a break.
那家伙估计都喘不过气来了
What do you mean?
你是什么意思
You haven't checked the board.
你没看公告么
Oh, God, Mouth...
天哪 大嘴
He's losing his endorsements.
他的合约要被取消了
Sports is breaking the story tonight at 6:00.
《体育新闻》会在今晚6点曝光这事
If Charlie asks for me, tell him I'm...
要是查理问起我 就说
I'll be back later.
我马上回来
Clay!
克雷
What, did you run into some kryptonite?
怎么 超人碰上克星了
You need a friend?
需要我陪陪你吗
You have no idea.
你不会明白的
Come on.
来吧
Seriously, you've been reading forever.
说真的 你一直在读啊读
Look, some of it's supposed to be funny.
有些故事是很有趣的
You're not laughing. You're not even smiling.
但你都不笑 连微笑都没有
Maybe I'm laughing on the inside.
也许我在内心笑了
Are you?
你有吗
You're not.
你没有
You're like,
你就像
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表