剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
I promise, if anything happens,
我保证 若有不测
you'll be my first call. Go.
我首先打给你 去吧
I'll be fine.
我没事的
Okay. First call.
好吧 先打给我
First call.
先打给你
Hello, Brooke. It's a lovely day, isn't it?
布鲁克 天气不错哦 对吧
Oh! You look beautiful!
你真漂亮啊
Mother... you're glowing.
妈 你容光焕发
Am I?
有吗
Yes. In fact, you've been glowing for days.
有 话说 你容光焕发好几天了
It's getting weird.
你越来越奇怪了
Well... I suppose...
不过 可能
it's because I've taken a lover.
可能因为我有情人了
Here we go.
又来了
Oh, he's a gentle, passionate lover.
一个温文尔雅 热情洋溢的情人
Okay, I don't need details. Please.
好 不要和我说那么细 拜托
It's Paul, right?
是不是保罗
I've seen you two flirting with each other on set,
我看到你们俩在片场眉来眼去的
and I just... ugh!
真是 恶心
A lady doesn't kiss and tell, honey.
淑女不会得了便宜还卖♥♥乖的
Well, it seems to me like you're kissing and telling right now.
可你现在看起来就像得了便宜又卖♥♥乖
Well, no. You asked why I was glowing, so I told you.
非也 是你问我为何脸红于是我回答你
You're right. My mistake.
也对 是我的错
I'm gonna get back to work now
现在我要回去工作了
and try to extract a certain horrifying image from my mind.
以便把脑里关于你们的惊悚画面忘光
Good luck with that. Me?
祝你好运 我呢
I'm going to go and try
我要细细保留
to keep a certain image very much in my mind.
脑子里的那些美好的细节画面
Gross!
恶心死啦
Say hi to gentle Paul for me.
替我向你温文尔雅的保罗问好
Hey, Millie, wait up.
米莉 等等
I got to be honest...
我得说实话
I didn't expect to see anybody I knew here.
我并不希望在这里遇到熟人
Well, look, if it's weird for you,
如果对你来说感觉很怪的话
we can arrange it so we're here on separate days.
我们可以安排一下 在不同时间来
No. It's...
不 只是
I should be happy to see you.
我本该开开心心地见你
It's so hard to get up in front of bunch of strangers
站在那么多陌生人面前真的很难为情
and explain to them how you made a complete mess of your life.
而且还要诉说是怎样毁了自己的生活
Actually, it's comforting to know
其实 令我欣慰的是
that you have someone there listening,
至少有人在认真听
someone who understands what you're going through.
有人真正了解你遭受过什么
I'm proud of you
我为你感到骄傲
for standing up there and sharing your story.
你能站出来分享自己的故事
Thanks.
谢谢
I still don't know how I let it get to this point.
我还是不知道自己是怎么成了现在这个样子
I don't know. It all becomes a blur.
我不知道 那些记忆都模糊了
The amazing thing is you
可是你贵在
realized that your life was unmanageable.
意识到了自己的生活很不受控制
Just being here is the biggest step you've ever taken.
能到这里来悔过已经是你迈出的一大步了
Thanks, Owen.
谢谢你 欧文
You have no idea how much that helps.
这句话对我意义重大
Actually, I do.
其实我知道的
Look, you ever need someone to lean on, you can call me.
如果需要人依赖 打给我
I'll be there.
我会帮忙的
Okay.
好的
Dude, I told you to cover me with a sniper rifle.
老弟 我叫你帮我掩护狙击步♥枪♥的
Why are you equipped with an RPD?
你为什么配备一个RPD轻机♥枪♥
Really? I should shut the hell up?
真的吗 我应该闭嘴是吧
Why don't you take a look at my kill ratio and see who owns you?
你为什么不看看我的杀伤率 看看谁在赢你
Yeah, that's what I thought.
对 我就是这样想的
Who you talking to?
你在和谁说话
Sorry.
抱歉
Uh, that was... that was Skills.
那个 是斯奇尔斯
We, uh... we get a little competitive.
我们在比赛
Yeah, no, I can see that.
别骗人了 我看得出来
You think he's checking out your kill ratio right now?
你觉得他现在在查看你的杀伤率吗
Yeah, just, uh, pretend you didn't hear that.
你就假装没听见吧
Um, thanks for picking up lunch, by the way.
谢谢你帮我买♥♥了午餐
Sure.
不客气
How's he doing? He's good.
他怎么样了 他挺好的
I mean, he's not good at this game, obviously, but...
我不是说他游戏玩得好 显然
wait, are you two not talking?
等等 你们没聊过吗
Yeah, not so much.
聊啊 聊得不多
And when we do talk, it's not really the same.
而且我们聊都聊不到一块儿去
But, I mean, that's okay.
不过也没什么
Guess it's only natural we'd drift apart, right?
我猜对于我们异地恋的人也很正常是吧
Distance is hard.
情隔千里 相思不易
It's all hard. I mean, look at me and Millie.
谁都不易 你看我和米莉
We live together, but she feels so far away.
我们即使住在一起 但距离还是那么远
I mean, I felt closer when I lived in Omaha.
我住在奥马哈的时候反倒觉得她更亲近
Maybe you're right.
也许你是对的
It's just, the idea of starting over sounds so scary to me.
我最怕一切从头开始
I will probably just stop dating.
我可能都不想再约会了
I had a date the other night.
我在晚上倒有一个约会
Really? Yeah. It was bizarre.
真的吗 真的 很奇怪吧
It was like this weird kind of '80s movie.
听着像80年代的电影一样奇怪
But I don't know. She was cool.
不知道 她很好
She even wants to go out again,
她本来还想再出去
but it just doesn't feel right because of Millie.
但感觉不对劲 因为有米莉的关系
That's understandable. You know what?
可以理解 你知道吗
When you're ready, you'll just know.
当准备好的时候 你就明白了
And until then, you do have that pretty impressive kill ratio.
到那时 你就有那印象深刻的杀伤率了
Hey, buddy. Where's grandma?
乖儿子 外婆呢
She's resting.
她在休息
You doing okay what's wrong?
你玩得好吗 怎么了
I don't want grandma to die.
我不想外婆死
Are you stalking me now? Relax.
你在跟踪我吗 别紧张
Brooke needed me here to do some adjustments to the wardrobe.
布鲁克要我在这里休整演出服装
I'm here strictly on business.
我是在这里做正事的
Unless, of course, you want to go play in your trailer.
除非 你想我们去你的拖车开心
Nothing sounds worse to me right now.
没什么话比这更恶心了
Actually, I take that back.
算了 我收回那句话
Did you see Brooke Davis's mom?
你看到布鲁克·戴维斯的老妈没有
I would totally hit that.
我很想上了她
I'm not even kidding.
我可不是开玩笑
Right now, today, I would hit that.
现在 今天 我想上了她
That is so sweet.
嘴巴真甜
Is there a woman out there you wouldn't sleep with?
有哪个女人你不想睡吗
Eh, depends on the day.
要看是哪天咯
And while we're on the subject, actually,
既然我们在说这种话题 其实
I have something kind of sensitive I need to talk to you about.
我有一些敏感的事要和你说
Our love scene today... it's supposed to be pretty hot.
关于我们今天的床戏 一定会很劲爆
I hope it doesn't bother you if I get a little excited.
希望到时候我太兴奋了不会让你不安
It's involuntary, and let's face it,
那是无意识的 我们坦然面对就好
you kind of do it for me.
你也算是为我而做的
Josh.
乔什
Let me be very clear with you
我要跟你说清楚
If I feel anything brushing up against me under those sheets,
要是在床单下有什么东西顶到我
you will remember the pain that I inflict on it
我一定会手下无情让你疼的
for the rest of your life.
永生难忘
Got it?
清楚了吗
She's kind of feisty.
她还真是精力充沛啊
Yeah, tell me about it.
对啊 谁说不是呢
Okay, you're officially worse than Antwon,
好吧 你真是比安托还烂
and that is saying a lot.
这就不足为怪了
No, no, no, no. The left trigger aims.
不对不对 打左边的目标
The right trigger shoots. So you just want to...
用右边的扳机 你是要
and you're dead... again.
你玩完了 又死一次
Don't worry, you'll re-spawn any second.
别担心 你随时会复活
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表