剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
You are heading down a dangerous path.
你正在走向一条很危险的路
You don't have a job...
你没工作
Your Honor...
法官大人
she does have a job.
她有工作
She works for me.
她为我工作
How did we get the funding for the movie?
我们怎么拿到钱拍电影的
My father and I put up the money,
我和我爸投钱进去的
because I believe in you.
因为我相信你
The movie shoots in a week,
一个星期后电影就要开拍了
and we don't have a costume designer,
我们还没有服装设计师
which is why I'm asking you now.
所以我现在来邀请你
We just broke up.
我们才刚分手
I want to direct.
我要执导
You were at the top of the list.
你在导演的头号♥人选
Better get to work.
乖乖工作去
I'm sorry I lied to you. This is yours.
抱歉我撒谎了 这是你的了
Just maybe don't give it to Taylor.
尽量不要给泰勒
So, let's make someone's favorite movie!
那么 让我们一起拍出最棒的电影吧
Okay. What?
好吧 怎么了
David left me.
大卫离开我了
Smart move.
明智之举
You're not seriously looking to me for sympathy, are you?
你不是来指望我同情你的吧
I really liked him.
我是真的很喜欢他
Yeah.
好吧
And nobody's ever left me before,
况且从来没有人主动离开过我
especially not a guy like David.
更别说像大卫这样的家伙了
And what's that supposed to mean?
你这是什么意思
It's not like he's a super big catch or anything.
他又不是金龟婿什么的
Oh, look, 9 across... "Superficial bitch."
看啊 字谜9解出来了 "肤浅的婊♥子♥"
Language
注意言辞
Oh, come on. This happens every morning.
拜托 怎么天天这样
Maybe you should get up a little bit earlier.
或许你应该起的早点
Maybe you should make more
当你会把它吃完后
when you take the last of it.
或许你应该再做一点
I didn't. Quinn did.
我没有 奎恩吃完的
No, I didn't.
不 不是我
Who ate all my cereal?
谁吃了我的麦片
Quinn. Taylor.
奎恩 泰勒
Sorry, buddy,
对不起了 小子
Taylor likes to take things that aren't hers.
泰勒就喜欢占有别人的东西
Sweetie, we have plenty more cereal.
亲爱的 我们还有很多的麦片
So, Hales. Huh?
那么 海莉 什么
David broke up with Taylor.
大卫和泰勒分手了
I'm glad you find my heartbreak amusing.
很高兴我的伤口能给你带来快乐
I'm sorry.
我真抱歉
You guys broke up?
你们分手了
Okay, come on, Jamie.
好了 快点 杰米
Let's go out for breakfast. Good idea.
我们出去吃早餐 好主意
Bye, mom. Bye.
妈妈再见 再见
Way to go, Taylor.
干的好啊 泰勒
You scared off half the family.
你把他们父子俩都吓跑了
No, you did with your morning breath.
不 是你的口臭干的好事
No milk? Are you kidding me?
牛奶没了 开什么玩笑
Well, somebody's trying to win
有人要准备赢得
the super-assistant award this morning.
今早的最佳助手奖了
Morning, Victoria.
早上好 维多利亚
Double nonfat macchiato... should still be hot.
双倍量的脱脂玛琪雅朵 应该还是热的
Aren't these pieces amazing?
这些衣服不漂亮吗
I've already steamed, priced, and displayed
我已经把这次货剩下的衣服
the rest of the shipment... look.
都烫过 标好价摆出来了 看
What?
怎么了
Are you...
你
How are you feeling?
你还好吧
I'm fine, really.
我没事 真的
This isn't the manic work of drug-doer Millie.
这不是米莉嗑药后的疯狂行径
I'm just really, really trying
我真的 真的在努力
to prove myself to you and Brooke.
向你和布鲁克证明我自己
Promise me that if things get hard,
向我保证 如果遇到困难了
you don't disappear into some dark alley.
别消失地无影无踪了
You can talk to me.
你完全可以告诉我
No dark alleys for me, I promise.
绝对不会跑路 我保证
No, the advance can't be 50% applicable,
不 预付50%的款项不合适
and you know this.
你应该知道的
Come in.
进来
Well, it... it's because it's standard
因为在这种交易类型
in these types of deals.
是有标准的
All right, Clay's got all the good stuff.
克雷什么都有
What do you want?
你想要什么
Um, can I mix fruity ones with cocoa ones?
我能把果汁和可可粉混着喝吗
That's gross. Go for it.
真恶心 去吧
What's up, Nate?
怎么了 内特
How you doing today, Scott?
今天怎么样 斯科特
Ah, too many girls at our house, not enough cereal.
家里女孩太多了 麦片不够
All right. Glad to see your priorities are straight.
很好 很高兴你知道女士优先
Cereal first.
先吃麦片吧
Whew. I'll be outside.
我先出去下
Got crazy endorsements... Crazy.
有个不错的推荐 真棒
Clay's got all the good stuff.
克雷什么好东西都有
Yes, he does.
是啊
Cocoa.
可可粉
How's everything going?
进行的怎么样了
Uh, okay, I guess.
还好吧我觉得
I'm struggling with the dialogue in this scene.
我正在为这个场景里的对话纠结
It... it doesn't feel honest.
感觉不真诚
What's the scene?
哪一幕
It's the one where he leaves her.
就是他离开她那一幕
Well, I think all girls understand
我觉得所有恋爱中的女孩都能理解
the moment there's another girl.
另一个女孩儿存在时的感受
So maybe it's about what they don't say.
所以要想他们不会谈什么
Actually, I was thinking he doesn't say enough, you know?
其实我是觉得他说的不够多 知道吗
I mean, she's got to know that he loved her,
我意思说 她得知道他爱她
but if she doesn't,
但如果她不知道
he needs to find the words to convince her.
他必须说些话来使她信服
And what are those words?
哪些话
I don't know yet.
还不知道
But I'm gonna find them.
不过我会想出来的
I mean...
我认为
the movie depends on it.
这电影就靠这一段了
Right.
好吧
Well, then, I should get back to work.
那么 我先回去工作了
I know. I mean, give me a break.
我知道 让我歇歇吧
What are you guys doing here?
你们怎么来了
Uh, we are out for breakfast.
出来吃早餐
You're hiding from Taylor.
你们在逃避泰勒
Hiding? No.
逃避 不
Yes, we are. Yeah.
是的 其实就是 嗯
Don't answer it.
不要应门
Really, bitches?
真的吗 婊♥子♥们
Language!
文明点
You're hiding. I get it.
你们在躲我 我知道了
Uh, no, we aren't. We were just leaving.
不 我们没有 我们要走了
Whatever. I guess it'll just be me and mom, then.
随便你们 那就我和妈妈待会儿吧
Well, well.
很好
Hiding from Taylor?
逃避泰勒
Grandma!
奶奶
Hey, handsome!
嘿 小帅哥
Mom, what are you doing here?
妈 你怎么来了
What, I can't come to see my three favorite daughters?
怎么 我就不能来看看我最爱的女儿们吗
We all know you don't like Taylor that much.
我们都知道你没那么爱泰勒
Oh, lord, some things never change.
噢 主啊 血缘关系永远不会变
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表