剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Can I help you?
我能帮上你吗
No.
不
But thank you.
不过谢谢你
I, uh, I actually should...
我 我应该
I should probably just call my bosses
我或许应该打给我老板
and just see what I could
看看我能不能让
do for Nathan somewhere else in the league.
联盟其他球队签下内森
So, you know, you... you probably should get going.
所以 你应该走了
Yeah.
好
You know, just...
你知道
I dragged you along to the volunteer thing,
我拉你去做志愿者
and I was here tonight, and...
然后我今晚又来了你家 我
It's not your fault.
不是你的错
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Hey, it's not your fault. Come here.
真不是你的错 过来
If there's anything that I can do... There's not...
如果我能帮上什么忙 不行
But thank you.
不过谢谢
I'll call you.
我会打电♥话♥给你的
Look, you should call Nathan and talk to him.
听着 你应该打给内森跟他谈谈
You know that he loves you.
你知道他爱你
Antwon, it's 3:00 a.m.
安特文 才凌晨3点
I know, baby.
知道 宝贝
I was checking to see if Julian called.
我看看朱利安是不是来电♥话♥了
He said he was gonna hook
他说会联♥系♥我
me up with his sports-coordinating contacts.
跟我说体育协调的事联♥系♥得如何了
I know that's what he said, and I'm sure he will,
我知道他这么说 他肯定会打的
but nobody's gonna call at 3:00 in the morning.
可他不会在凌晨3点打来的
He could. He won't. Nobody's up 3:00 a.M.
有可能 不会的 凌晨3点都睡觉呢
Somebody's up.
看来有人起床了
Millie? Oh, hey.
米莉 你好
What's going on? I'm getting rid of my fat clothes.
干什么呢 扔掉大号♥的衣服
At 3:00 in the morning?
在凌晨3点的时候
I couldn't sleep.
我睡不着
Okay. Uh, do you want some company?
好吧 要我陪你吗
No. It's okay. You can sleep.
不用了 没事 睡去吧
I'll come to bed when I'm done.
我扔完了就来睡觉
Millie, are you okay?
米莉 你没事吧
Never been better.
再好不过了
Hey. What are you doing up?
你怎么还不睡
Worrying. What are you doing out?
担心着呢 你怎么才回家
I was at Clay's.
我去克雷家了
Yeah, I know.
我就知道
Do you know Nathan fired him? Yep.
知道内森炒了他吗 知道
Yeah. It's not right, Haley.
这样不对 海莉
Don't talk to me about what's right.
别告诉我什么是对的
In fact, don't even talk to me at all.
最好别跟我讲话
Oh, are you gonna fire me, too,
你是打算也把我炒了
because I was with Clay?
就因为我和克雷在一起吗
You feel bad for Clay?
你为他难过吗
Of course I do. You should.
当然了 你本来就该
You were a huge part of him getting fired tonight.
他被炒 你难逃干系
And you know it.
你知道的
Why don't you sleep on that?
你还是先去睡一觉吧
How'd you sleep?
睡得怎么样
Not good.
不好
Good.
很好
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I thought Alex was in trouble, and I reacted.
我以为阿里克斯有麻烦 就去帮她了
She okay?
她没事吧
She's fine. Imagine that.
没事 我能想的到
Brooke, you would have done
布鲁克 如果她打电♥话♥给你
the same thing if she would have called you.
你也会这么做的
Yeah, but she didn't call me.
是 不过她没打给我
She called her boyfriend.
她打给她男朋友了
I mean, my boyfriend.
我是说 我的男朋友
Look, I know we were supposed to
听着 我知道我们本该
have a night together,
共度良宵
but we can do that tonight.
但是我们可以今晚在一起
Or any night, okay? Don't get upset.
或者任何一个晚上 别生气了
I'm not upset about that.
我没因为这事生气
Yes, you are. Not about that
你生气了 不是因为这事
Well, what else is there?
那还有什么事
I thought I was pregnant.
我以为我怀孕了
What?
什么
I'm not. So you're good.
我没有 你高兴了吧
I would have been good if you were.
如果你真怀了我才会高兴
If we were.
如果我们有了孩子
Don't say that to me.
别对我说那些
You knew last night.
你知道 昨天晚上
I'm such an idiot. Come here.
我真是个白♥痴♥ 过来
I'm sorry. I messed up.
我很抱歉 我错了
Are you sad?
你难过吗
A little.
有点
It's gonna be okay.
一切都会好的
I need more clothes. Mine a way too big.
我需要多找几件衣服 我的都太大了
Did you ever hear of this place called a store?
你没听过有个地方叫商店吗
They actually sell clothes.
那里卖♥♥衣服
The "Sell" Part's the problem. I'm so broke right now.
可我买♥♥不起了 我快要破产了
Well, then you need to call my agent, like I told you.
那你需要找我的经纪人 我和你说过了
How'd you get in, anyway?
你怎么进来的
I've had a key to your place since, like, forever, remember?
我一直有你房♥间的钥匙 记得吗
Which explains why you've pretty much taken everything in there.
怪不得这房♥间都快被你洗劫一空了
You're up early. I didn't sleep.
你起得这么早 我就没睡
I mean, I couldn't sleep.
我根本睡不着
I just totally sorted through my clothes
我翻遍了我的衣服
and threw out, like, 90% of it.
扔了九♥成♥
Most of it was ass-ugly anyway.
大多数的衣服都太丑了
Yeah.
是啊
Nate, it's Clay. Look,
内特 我是克雷 听着
I know you're upset, man, and you have every right to be,
我知道你很难受 我能理解
but will you at least please call me back?
但你至少回我个电♥话♥吧
We've been friends for a long time, and...
我们当朋友这么久了
I'm sorry. Just call me back.
我很抱歉 回我电♥话♥
Rachel?
瑞秋
Baby.
亲爱的
What's going on?
什么事
Well, I came here last night
我昨晚来这
just to take a walk down bad memory lane,
我来这里散散步 感怀不堪往事
and I had an idea.
然后我想出了个
For Sweeps.
关于节目的的主意
We do a live broadcast...
我们可以在这儿现场直播
right from here.
就在这儿
From the hallway where I murdered my brother?
在这个我杀了我哥哥的走廊
Exactly.
对的
Where one of your classmates committed suicide?
在这个你同学自杀的地方
I was in the classroom that day.
我那天也在教室
I can lend an authenticity to it.
我可以确保其真实性
We can reach out to the disenfranchised or whatever.
我们能向那些被剥夺公民权的人伸出援手
And you can finally come
你也终于可以
to term with the choices you made that day.
实践你那天的选择了
Oh. It'll be riveting television.
那会是个万众瞩目的节目的
Little insensitive, isn'it?
这有点冷酷 不是吗
Not as insensitive as murdering your brother.
比起谋杀自己的亲兄弟 这不算什么
Think about it.
考虑下吧
What? I know who took the coke.
又怎么了 我知道是谁拿了可♥卡♥因♥
Alex, you...
阿里克斯 你
Okay.
好吧
Why not? Who? I can't tell you.
是谁 我不能告诉你
It's perfect.
真好
Y-You know what? It doesn't matter.
你知道吗 反正无所谓
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表