剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Previously on One Tree Hill
《篮球兄弟》前情提要
I said terrible things to Alex.
我对阿里克斯说了很难听的话
I stole the dress from you, and I'm just sorry.
我偷了你的衣服 真的很对不起
You are not my model any more.
你不再是我的模特了
If you gonna sign with me, you need to know that
如果你要跟我签约 你得知道
I’ve plunked and fallen completely
我已经彻底地
And insanely in love with Quinn.
无可救药地爱上了奎恩
The record company wants me to tour
唱片公♥司♥要求我巡演
In support of my new album.
为我的新唱片造势
I'm supposed to leave next week.
我下周就要离开了
I think you should take another movie.
我认为你应该再拍部电影
And what about us?
那我们呢
I'm saying I need some time.
我是说 我需要点时间
Alex!
阿里克斯
Hey! Alex! oh, god
阿里克斯 天啊
Let's make our movie.
我们开始电影制♥作♥吧
I'm Alexander Coyne.
我是亚历山大·科因
I'm your new designer.
我是你的新设计师
Don't call it a comeback
不要称这为复出
She's been here for years
她已经闪耀很多年了
rockin' her peers and puttin' suckas in fear
让她的同辈吃惊 勇者无畏
I'm gonna knock you out
我一定会震撼全场
Mama said knock you out
妈妈说要震撼全场
I'm gonna knock you out
我一定会震撼全场
Mama said knock you out
妈妈说要震撼全场
Okay.
好了
Good luck, Mom.
祝你好运 妈妈
Thanks, baby.
谢谢 宝贝
Good luck.
好运
Remember it's Cleveland!
记得这是克利夫兰
Clothes for bro's,
布鲁克服饰
C.O.B.'s first venture into men's design.
这是我们第一次在男装领域的尝试
And to help launch our new line,
为了使大家更好地了解我们的风格定位
I'd like to introduce you to our new creative consultant,
我要给大家介绍一下我们新的创意顾问
And my co-designer, Alexander Coyne.
我的联合设计师 亚历山大·科因
Thank you, Brooke.
谢了 布鲁克
Happy to be here.
很高兴来到这里
So, how are you feeling today?
你今天感觉怎么样
Better than yesterday.
比昨天好
That's all you can ask for.
能这样已经很不错了
You're good. So am I.
你很不错 我也是
Six weeks of mail.
六个星期的邮件
Six weeks of junk.
六个星期的垃圾
See, this is the inside of the tour bus.
看 这是在观光车里面拍的
And I had a bunk bed with a pull-down TV.
我还有一个带折叠电视的床呢
And one night they made me an honorary roadie.
有天晚上他们还让我做名誉场记呢
Us roadies do all the real work.
所有的工作都是我们做的
Hey, I heard that.
我听到了哦
This is so cool, Jamie.
真是酷啊 杰米
So, are you coming to the show tonight? It's the last one.
你今晚会来看演出吗 这是最后一场了
You bet I am.
当然
Cool. You can meet my road dogs.
很好 你可以见见我的同事们
See you later, buddy.
晚点见 伙计
I swear he'd rather live on that tour bus.
我发誓我宁愿住在车上面
That's for you.
这是你的
Coffee black, two sugars.
黑咖啡 两块方糖
Tastes like three.
尝起来像是放了三块
Calliope.
卡利欧普
God bless you.
上帝保佑你
Um, my daughter is flying back today.
我女儿今天飞回来
We need to make a good impression,
我们得给她个好印象
Like answering the phone.
比如说把电♥话♥接了
Oh, of course, Ms. Davis.
当然 戴维斯女士
The phone. Answer it.
电♥话♥ 接啊
Oh! Yes.
噢 是
Clothes over bro's.
布鲁克服饰
Millicent?
米莉森
I'm sorry, she doesn't work here anymore.
真抱歉 她不在这儿工作了
Millicent Huxtable,
米莉森·赫克斯塔博
You are before this court on a drunk-driving charge.
你被控告醉酒驾车
Driving drunk is a selfish crime,
醉酒驾车是一种自私的罪行
And this court has no tolerance for it.
本法庭对此是毫不容忍♥的
You are heading down a dangerous path.
你这种行为可能会造成十分可怕的后果
Now, I understand you were just recently fired.
我理解你刚刚被解雇
You don't have a job --
你没有工作
Your honor...
庭上
She does have a job.
事实上她有工作
She works for me.
她给我♥干♥活
You work for me, remember?
你是替我♥干♥活的 记得不
I know, boss.
我知道 老板
I just -- I think the board liked me better.
我只是 我认为董事会更喜欢我一点点
They like your track record of making a butt-load of money,
他们喜欢你的光辉纪录 因为那可以带来大把的钱
And --
并且
Julian?
朱利安
Brooke.
布鲁克
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi. Alexander Coyne.
你好 我是亚历山大·科因
Julian Baker.
朱利安·贝克
It's -- it's been --
有...有
Six weeks.
六星期了吧
We haven't talked in six weeks, Brooke.
我们六周没有说过话了
How did you know I was coming home today?
你是怎么知道我今天回来的
I'm okay. And I didn't.
我没事 而且我不知道
Oh. Then why are you --
噢 那你为什么
Julian!
朱利安
Sorry. The flight was late.
抱歉 飞机晚点了
I swear that ratty airline blanket gave me cooties.
我发誓破烂航♥空♥公♥司♥的毯子里肯定有虱子
Of course.
当然
Hey, Brooke.
嗨 布鲁克
Alex.
阿里克斯
Bye, Julian.
拜 朱利安
See, I told you.
看 我说过了
No spiders -- nothing.
没有蜘蛛 什么都没有
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I just haven't slept in this bed in weeks.
我只是有几周没有在这张床上睡过了
Ugh, it happened one time
这事只生过一次
When we got home from sleepaway camp.
就是我们野营回来的那次
One time, eight legs,
一次 那东西有八条腿啊
And a friggin' hundred nightmares later!
还有稍后一百个担惊受怕的噩梦啊
Ugh, bed, I've missed you.
床啊 我真想念你
I missed my favorite baby sis!
我想念我的宝贝妹妹
so...
那么
The thing in the mail...
信封里面的东西
Is that what I think it is?
是我想的那东西吗
Yeah.
是啊
I'm divorced... Officially.
我离婚了 正式判决书
Are you okay?
你还好吧
I've been divorced for a while now.
其实我已经离婚很久了
The paper just makes it official.
那张纸只不过是正式声明而已
Clay probably makes it easier.
有克雷在你身边 一切会容易许多
What's up with you two?
你们两个怎么样了
We're good, you know?
还行 你知道的
I haven't seen him in a couple of weeks.
我有几周没有见他了
He's been out scouting,
他一直忙着发掘有价值的球员
But we texted all the time
但我们时刻保持短♥信♥联络
He comes home today.
他今天会过来
And you're totally nervous,
而你紧张得要命
Because you're doing that
因为你一旦爱慕某个男孩
"I like a boy" Face twitch.
脸上就会有轻微颤动的表情
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表