- Hey, thank you, let's have a toast. - To what?
友谊 胜利 还是又从一件案子里死里逃生呢
Friendship, victory, surviving another case?
敬Pride怎么样
Uh-uh, how about to Pride,
回到NCIS 他属于这儿
moving back to NCIS where he belongs.
等等 我还不确定呢 P
Hang on, I don't know about that, P.
我很高兴能拿回徽章
I'm glad to have my badge back,
但我其实蛮喜欢楼上的新办公室
but I'm kind of digging the new venue upstairs.
想着要是稍微努力一下
Thinking maybe with a little effort,
可以成为一个不错的家
it could become a proper home.
-那为这事儿干杯吧 -好
- Then, let's drink to that. - All right.
我们可以敬
Yeah, well, we can all drink
任何你们想的人或者事情
to whatever y'all want to
但先让我把衣服换了
as soon as I change out of these clothes.
-快点 -好的
- Come on, hurry up. - I will.
-好的 -我们渴死了
- I will. - We're thirsty.
还没醉
And sober.
我已经有点了
Oh, I already started.
嘿 你去哪里了
Hey. Where you been?
处理一个烂摊子
Dealing with a crap storm.
烂摊子 没听说吗
What crap storm, haven't you heard?
一切都重新走上了正轨
Everything is right with the world again.
可能新奥尔良这儿恢复了 Triple P 但阿♥拉♥巴马那儿没有
Maybe in New Orleans, Triple P, but not so much in Alabama.
和国税局有关系吗
What, is this about the IRS?
对 Barlow要求他们审查我的家族企业
Yeah, Barlow told them to investigate my family business.
但是Silvera查到的事情是真的
But what Silvera found was very real.
公♥司♥有大♥麻♥烦了
Company could be in deep trouble.
Christopher
Oh, Christopher.
我明天一早就走
I'll be on the road first thing in the morning.
我想在走之前见一下Pride
Wanted to see Pride before I go.
不知道这一去要多久
Don't know how long I'll be gone.
嘿 稍等一下 他马上就回来
Hey, stick around, he'll be back.
对 你要知道 不论发生什么 我们都会支持你
Yeah, and you know, whatever happens, we got your back.
♪ Out tonight ♪
♪ Somewhere, to marry me ♪
♪ But you can be on your way ♪
♪ And I can be on mine ♪
♪ Just give me back my cardiac ♪
♪ And go on being a... ♪
嗯
Huh.
放这里
There we go.
♪ Where it at? Where it at? ♪
♪ I just want my heart back ♪
♪ Where it at? Where it at? ♪
♪ Give me my heart back, baby... ♪
我知道 大家都在等着 我这就来
I know, I know, everyone's waiting, I'm on my way.
只是欣赏一下风景
Just enjoying the view.
NCIS 新奥尔良 S04 完结
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表