I found evidence that shows that each one was tortured
被同样的工具折磨的
with the same tools,
包括一把非常特别的手术刀
including a very specific scalpel.
怎么特别了
Specific in what way?
每个外科手术刀都有不同的用处
Each surgical scalpel has a distinctive purpose to it.
这个杀手用的那把 是为了造成长切口
The killer used one that was intended for long incisions.
是叶子形状 有弧度
It's leaf-shaped, curved,
而且 在这个案子里 仅前缘磨得锋利
and, in this case, sharpened on the leading edge only,
造成那些圆齿形的伤痕
which accounts for those scalloped torture wounds.
但如果我们找不到那把手术刀 这也帮不了什么
Still, if we don't find the scalpel, it wont help us any.
唯一的办法就是 在她伤害Gregorio之前
Only way to do that is to find Claire
找到Claire
before she gets to Gregorio.
如果她还会这么做
If she still does--
在她这么做的时候
when she does--
她可能会用氟甲硝安定迷晕Tammy
she'll probably try to drug Tammy with Rohypnol.
迷♥奸♥药吗
Roofies?
嗯 我在每一个受害者的
Yes. I found trace evidence
血液里都找到了这种药物的痕迹
in each one of the victims' blood.
她可能是把药放进了她们的饮品里
She probably drops them in their drinks,
迷晕她们 好把她们
tranquilizes them so she can take them
带到她想把她们带去的地方
to wherever the hell she takes them to.
Kendrick少校最后被人看见是在酒吧里
Commander Kendrick was last seen at a bar.
-你是Brooklyn 对吧 -是的
- You're Brooklyn, right? - Yes.
你的朋友Tammy刚刚打了电♥话♥ 为她的迟到致歉
Your friend Tammy just called. Apologizes for running late.
-好好享受 -谢谢
- Enjoy. - Thanks.
你认识Tammy吗
You know Tammy?
Tammy Gregorio
Tammy Gregorio?
嗯 是啊 你怎么认识她的
Uh, yeah. How do you know her?
我是她以前的教授
Former professor.
事实上 我在FBI训练她来着
I actually trained her at the FBI.
什么 她是个警♥察♥ 我都不知道呢
Wait, she's a cop? I had no idea.
Tammy有很多小秘密
Tammy has a lot of little secrets.
相信我
Trust me.
你介意在你等她的时候跟我聊会儿吗
Mind if I join you while you wait?
没问题 我是Brooklyn
Sure. I'm Brooklyn.
很高兴认识你 Brooklyn 我是Claire
Nice to meet you, Brooklyn. I'm Claire.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
你觉得她从折磨受害人中能获得什么
What do you think she gets out of torturing her victims?
我是说 虽然我不是侧写师 但是感觉上 如果
I mean, I'm no profiler, but it feels like if we can
我们能弄明白Claire能从中得到什么 那
figure out what Claire gets out of it, then...
可能先弄清楚为什么她要把
Might be easier to do if we could figure out
那些受害人带到特定的地点 会容易一点
why she brings her victims to such specific locations.
嗯 然后在把她们带到那里之后
Yeah, and then goes all Buffalo Bill on them
就像野牛比尔一样对待她们
when she gets them there.
注: William Frederick Cody 的绰号♥1846~1917
美国西部拓荒时代的传奇人物,传说曾在17个月中捕杀野牛4280头
将牛肉供应修筑太平洋大铁路的工人
-谁 -沉默的羔羊
- Who? - Silence of the Lambs?
注:改编自托马斯·哈里斯同名小说的惊悚电影
-哦 是哦 -你从来没看过沉默的羔羊吗
- Oh, yeah. - You've never seen Silence of the Lambs?
那不是FBI的基本训练吗
Isn't that, like, basic training at the FBI?
不 我不看惊悚片
No, I don't do creepy movies.
好的吧
Okay.
噢 是Brooklyn 她希望我给她打电♥话♥
Oh, it's Brooklyn. She wants me to call her.
嗯 那就给她打电♥话♥
Yeah, so call her.
你之前不是说会跟她见面的吗
I mean, didn't you say you were gonna meet up with her?
没有 我说了我尽量 而且 我还挺忙的
No, I said I'd try. Besides, I'm a little busy.
有人想杀我呢 记得么
Somebody's trying to kill me. Remember?
你这样戏有点多啊
I mean, you're being a little dramatic.
你不觉得吗 就给她打电♥话♥吧
Don't you think? Just call her up.
你要是不打 我打
If you don't, I will.
我还会想办法让她被我吸引住
And I'll somehow convince her to be attracted to me.
-是么 -没错
- Oh? - Yeah.
嘿 我现在有点忙
Hey, it's kind of a bad time right now,
如果可以的话 我们之后再联♥系♥
so maybe we could hook up later...
去你家阳台上
Go out onto your balcony.
不然的话 你的这位女朋友 就会成为我的第11位受害人
Otherwise, your lady friend becomes victim number 11.
你不想把她
You don't really want to be
也害死 对吧
responsible for her, too, do you?
嘿 我把这个拿出去
Hey, I'm gonna take this outside.
-我去吧 -不用 放松点 我没事
- I'll go outside. - No, no. Relax, I'm fine.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想帮你获得自♥由♥ Tammy
I want to help free you, Tammy.
那是什么意思 我想跟Brooklyn说话
What does that mean? I want to talk to Brooklyn.
你想跟她说话 只是因为她在我手上
Only because I have her.
你本来是要放她鸽子的 不是吗
You were gonna stand her up, weren't you?
因为你不想让任何人离你太近
Because you can't let people get too close.
我想知道为什么
I wonder why.
摆脱掉你的搭档 到你车上
Lose your partner, get in your car
开车 不然你就会多一个不能
and drive, or you will have one more reason to
原谅自己的原因了
never forgive yourself.
好吧
Okay.
嘿
Hey.
Tammy
Tammy?
Tammy
Tammy!
Sebastian
Sebastian.
我就不该让她离开我的视线 好的 我知道
I never should have let her out of my sight, okay, I know.
她只是 离开了那么几秒钟
It's just, she was gone for a couple seconds...
好的 冷静一下 告诉我都发生了什么
All right, calm down and tell me what happened.
她收到了一个叫Brooklyn的女人的短♥信♥
She got some sort of a text from this woman-- uh, Brooklyn.
他们本来约好了去喝酒
They were supposed to go out for drinks.
所以Tammy给她打了电♥话♥ 她去了阳台上
So Tammy called her, she went out on the balcony
说她没办法去
to say that she couldn't make it,
然后下一秒 她就消失了
and the next thing I know, she's gone.
嗯 肯定是Claire
Well, it has to be Claire.
一定是抓住了Brooklyn 来要挟Gregorio
Must have taken Brooklyn to get to Gregorio.
她肯定是四处看的时候
And she knew where Brooklyn was gonna be
知道了Brooklyn要去哪儿
from when she was snooping around.
老天 真是 为什么Tammy
God, it's... Why didn't Tammy
不告诉我电♥话♥那头是Claire呢
tell me that Claire was on the phone instead?
或者 她怎么不给我发个信♥号♥♥呢
Or why didn't she give me some kind of, uh, a signal?
可能担心如果她这么做了
Probably was worried she might risk
Brooklyn的生命就会受到威胁
Brooklyn's life if she did.
Claire一定是知道
Claire must have known that
Gregorio不会冒那个险
Gregorio wouldn't take that risk.
嗯 好吧 我试着追踪Tammy的手♥机♥
Yeah, well, I tried tracking Tammy's cell phone
还有她的车载GPS来着
and her car's GPS.
没用 没有一个有用的
Nothing. Neither one's working.
听我说 Sebastian
Listen to me, Sebastian.
我们会找到她的
We're gonna find her.
-好吗 -嗯
- Okay? - Yeah.
但前提是我们得专心
But only if we focus.
我们得像对待
Only if we work this
别的案子那样对待这个案子才行
like any other case.
你明白吗
You understand?
嗯 好
Yeah. Okay.
你想让我做什么
What do you want to do?
首先 我们要做的就是相信Gregorio
The first thing we do is trust Gregorio.
她受过训练 知道她面对的是什么
She's trained, she knows who she's up against.
她会尽全力为我们争取时间的
She'll do everything she can to buy us time.
你对她的车发了协查通告了吗
Did you put a BOLO out on her car?
在我发现她的车消失了的时候就发了
Only the second I saw it was gone.
好 我们把这些文件放到一起
Good. Let's gather up these files.
包括Claire的侧写 我们知道
Claire's profile, too. We know
她通常会寻找一些跟她的受害人
she usually looks for some psychological connection
心理上的联♥系♥ 就表明了
to her victims, which means,
假如她遵守某种规律 如果我们能弄明白
assuming she stays on pattern, if we can figure out
她会怎么把自己和Gregorio联♥系♥起来
how Claire thinks she can connect to Gregorio...
嗯 那我们就能弄明白她会把她带去哪儿
Right. Then, we can figure out where she's gonna take her.
好 就是...
All right. Just...
这就意味着我们也得对Tammy进行侧写
Means we got to profile Tammy, too.
感觉挺奇怪的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表