你为什么如此确定那具尸体不是Lindsey
Why are you so sure that... the body isn't Lindsey?
Lindsey是他最后的战利品
Lindsey is his latest prize.
他投入了
He's invested
时间与金钱
time and money.
种花 造日晷
Grown the flowers, built the sundial.
给她建了一个秘密房♥间
Built her a damn secret room.
干嘛着急要了她的命呢 是这样吗
Why kill her so soon, is that it?
当然 孤独先生
Mm-hmm. Mr. Lonesome
一直都在扮演这些女孩们的救主
is playing savior to these girls.
在他最终把诱饵剪断前
Needs to give her a chance to redeem herself
要用合适的方法
in the proper way
给她们一个自我救赎的机会
before he cuts bait.
现在 继续说缝合伤口的事
Now, back to these stitches.
等等
Wait.
-等等 -嘿 Dwayne
- Wait. - Hey, Dwayne.
你多少次面对过死亡来着
You have faced death how many times?
我不敢相信你竟然害怕这根小小的针
I can't believe you're scared of a little needle.
不 听着 听着
No, listen, listen.
我想我知道照片里的受害者是谁了
I think I know who the victim in the photo is.
她就在你的墙上
She's right there on your wall.
左边 从上往下数第二个
Second from the top, on the left.
把我手♥机♥上的现场照片拿来
Pull the crime scene photo up on my phone.
看裙子上的亮片
See if the sequins on the dress
是不是和墙上的红裙子一样
match the red dress on the wall.
老天爷呀
Holy moly.
噢 我的上帝
Oh, my God.
那是Shelley Wright
That's Shelley Wright.
从巴吞鲁日消失
Runaway from Baton Rouge.
九个月前失踪 噢
Went missing nine months ago. Oh.
我就知道你在这里是有原因的
I knew you were here for a reason.
算了吧 Martha
Come off it, Martha.
我也用过这种案件分♥析♥墙
I know walls like this firsthand.
你熟知上面每一张照片里面的全部细节
You know every inch of every photo on it,
如果不是你那么专注的给我缝针
and if you weren't so focused on sewing me up,
-你也会看到的 -也许能
- you would've seen it, too. - Maybe.
也许不能 重点是
Maybe not. Point is,
-我们这里进行的不错 -不 重点是
- we got a good thing going here. - No, the point is
你把我关在这里 像是孤独先生的受害者那样
you've got me caged like one of Mr. Lonesome's victims
你还让我玩你这小游戏
and you have me playing your little game.
这里不是游戏
There is no game.
这关系到生与死 Dwayne
This is life and death, Dwayne.
我以为你会明白
I thought you would understand.
你所有办过的案子里
Every case you have ever worked on,
你总是看见那些别人不注意的地方
you always see something that no one else sees.
是吧 你知道我现在看到什么了吗
Yeah, you know what I see right now?
在这个小屋里
All around this cabin?
绑♥架♥者给姑娘们的礼物
Gifts from the kidnapper to the girls.
这是你称呼这些东西的对吗
That's what you call 'em, right?
是的 这些都是调查来的
Right. Those are research.
你知道所有孤独先生的作案手法细节
You know every detail of Mr. Lonesome's M.O.
很多细节除了凶手本人 没人知道
Things no one else could know but the killer.
我自有方法知道
I'm methodical.
你太痴迷了
You're obsessed,
这讲得通 尤其是你现在吃的药
which makes sense, considering the meds you're on.
奥氮平是一种抗精神病药
Olanzapine is an antipsychotic.
让你想到这些东西
Shows what you know.
-我已经几周没吃过药了 -正是如此 Martha
- I have been off the pills for weeks. - Exactly, Martha,
这让你变得不稳定以及危害到
which makes you unstable and dangerous
你自己和其他人
to yourself, to others.
不 你不明白
No! You don't understand.
药物让我迷糊
The medicine makes me fuzzy,
当时我已经快要取得突破性进展了
and I was getting really close to a breakthrough.
我需要一个清醒的头脑
I needed a clear head.
你把这叫做思路清晰吗 你绑♥架♥了我
You call this thinking clearly? You kidnapped me
跟你那个凶手一样
just like your killer.
我开始怀疑你与他有什么不同
I'm starting to wonder what makes you different from him,
或者根本就是一样的人
if anything at all.
你认为我是孤独先生吗
You think I'm Mr. Lonesome?
好吧 让我来告诉你吧
Well, let me tell you something!
如果我是的话 你的麻烦就大了 大到你无法想象
If I was, you'd be in deep trouble, more than you know!
我所做的这一切都是徒劳
I did this all for nothing!
你毁了这一切 毁了所有
You ruined everything, everything!
在Pride的手♥机♥里找不到任何线索
Can't get a trace on Pride's phone.
被什么东西屏蔽了
Something is blocking it.
但我查看了他车里的GPS
But I ran his car GPS.
我发现它停在他在海湾租的船附近
I found it parked near the boat he rented in Gulf Shores.
我正在调他昨天到那儿以后的交通摄像头录像
I'm pulling traffic cams now from when he arrived yesterday.
你能把这放大吗
Can you blow that up?
那是飓风Martha
That's Hurricane Martha.
你说的是那个昨天在大厅里的疯女人吗
Crazy lady you said was at the squad room yesterday?
对Pride很着迷的疯女人
Crazy lady that was mucho obsessed with Pride.
是的 而且她对于Lindsey失踪表现出病态的痴迷
Yeah, and psycho obsessed with Lindsey's disappearance.
当他不听她的话时 她很生气
She got awfully pissy when he wouldn't listen to her.
所以 你们都认为她绑♥架♥了Pride吗
So, what, y'all think she kidnapped Pride
就因为他伤了她的感情 这看起来有点极端
because he hurt her feelings? That seems a little extreme.
是的 对一个理智的人来说是这样
Yeah, for a sane person,
但是根据我们的记录 她不正常
but according to our records, she's anything but.
好吧 她有强迫症
Well, she suffers from OCD,
严重的双相抑郁症
severe bipolar depressive disorder,
还有暴♥力♥史
and a history of violence.
因骚扰
Charges for harassment,
严重伤害 跟踪被指控
aggravated assault, stalking.
-这个女人非常危险 -好吧
- This lady's seriously dangerous. - Okay, all right.
你有没有查到他上一次发信息的地点
Did you, did you ping his last text location?
我的意思是 我知道我们无法追踪他的手♥机♥
I mean, I know that we can't track his phone,
但是这样可以让我们更接近
but that could get us close.
我用系统进行了扫描
I have my systems scanning.
让我看看 我们能不能成功
Let me see if we got a hit.
搞定
Bingo.
从珀尔里弗附近的偏远地区深处
Came from a cell tower deep in the sticks
一座手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔传来的
near Pearl River.
那除了沼泽和几间小木屋 什么都没有
Nothing out there but swamp and a handful of cabins.
我们救Pride需要踹门的次数不像先前那么多了
Fewer doors we have to kick in to find Pride.
快走
Let's ride.
去找线索
Go learn something.
我所做的
All I've ever done
只是尝试沿着你的道路前进 Dwayne
is try to follow your path, Dwayne.
变聪明
Be smart.
研究细节
Study the details.
设法找到那个家伙
Look out for the little guy.
然而这就是我的收获
And this is my reward.
被你称作凶手
You call me a killer.
你的思路不清晰
You're not thinking straight.
死了九个女孩 还有一个失踪
Can't afford to think straight
这种情况让我无法认真思考
with nine girls dead and one still out there.
收集她们的珠宝 她们的头发
Collecting their jewelry, their hair,
私人物品
personal belongings.
这怎么能帮你找到她们呢
How does that help you find them?
很显然
It doesn't.
这没用
Obviously.
但是没有人听我的
But no one listens to me.
没人在乎
No one cares.
我所能做的就是让他们记忆犹新
It's all I could do to keep their memories alive.
为什么
Why?
为什么要冒险抓我
Why risk everything by grabbing me?
为什么这对你来说这么重要
Why does it matter to you so much?
因为我知道被遗忘是什么感觉
'Cause I know what it's like to be forgotten,
就像她们
just like them.
她们理应得到更好的结果
They deserve better than this.
我同意 Martha
I agree, Martha.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表