Chinese operatives.
这让你弄清他们想要通行权的原因了吗
Does that narrow down why they want access?
肯定是为了卫星Teris
Got to be the Tetris satellite.
它将在今早发射
It's set to launch this morning.
上面搭载了海军最新的追踪技术
It's packed with the Navy's newest tracking technology.
他们想毁了它吗
They want to destroy it?
更有可能是想窃听它
More likely, they want to bug it
这样他们就能监控我们舰队的每一艘船和潜艇
so they can monitor every ship and sub in our fleet.
等等 Paton 等等
Hang on, Patton, hang on.
是不是有另外一个探员刚刚经过这里
Did another agent just come through here?
是的 长官 大概五分钟之前
Yes, sir, about five minutes ago.
我需要知道Tetris卫星的
I need to know where the Tetris satellite
发射位置 速度要快
launches from, stat.
A-5区域 长官 谢谢你
The A-5, sir. Thank you.
说 Patton
Go ahead, Patton.
你干什么
What are you doing?
继续开 不然你男朋友就死定了
Keep driving, or your boyfriend's dead.
好吧 首先 他不是我男朋友
Okay, first of all, he's not my boyfriend.
这是个复杂的故事
It's a complicated story,
我现在可没时间讲
but I don't have time to get into it right now.
-我说开车 -第二
- I said drive. - Second of all,
我想不管怎么样你都会杀了我俩的 对吗
I think you're gonna kill us both anyway, right?
而现在我才意识到 我决定留在NCIS的唯一原因
And since I'm just now realizing that the only reason I decided
是因为我不想让队伍失望
to stay at NCIS is because I didn't want
我不会让他们失望的
to let the team down, I'm not gonna.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你觉得我在虚张声势吗
You think I'm bluffing?
不 但我也不是在虚张声势
No, but I'm not bluffing either.
嘿
Hey!
A-3区域
Alfa, code three.
那辆车失控了
That car's out of control!
关上大门
Close the gate.
好 我得阻止Percy
All right, I got to stop Percy.
把Lasalle救出来 快 行动 上
Get Lasalle out of there now. Go, go, go!
NCIS 不许动
NCIS. Freeze!
我们得行动了 赶在其他守卫过来之前
We got to go, before the other guards come.
Percy怎么样了
What about Percy?
Sojoa 看后面
Sonja, look back.
快啊
Come on!
退后
Stand down!
NCIS
NCIS
退后 退后
Stand down! Stand down!
停止射击
Hold your fire!
-你还好吗 -是
- You all right? - Yeah.
应该没事
I think so.
Christopher怎么样了
How's Christopher?
啊
Uh...
看起来他没事了
Looks like he's all right.
我不确定刚才那是
I'm not sure that was the best decision
你要做的最好的选择
you were about to make there.
最近这似乎是一种模式了
Well, it seems to be a pattern lately.
哦 嘿
Oh... Hey.
呃 Laurel 我
Uh, Laurel, I...
我很抱歉 呃
I'm sorry. Uh...
谢谢你等在这里
Thank you so much for waiting.
没事
It's okay.
我想这么多年我已经习惯了
I think I'm used to it after all these years.
哇哦
Ouch.
这应该不是件好事
Not sure that's a good thing.
你妈妈
Your mother
肯定从来不这么觉得
certainly never thought it was.
嗯 但我不是我妈
Yeah, well, I'm not Mom.
我知道你在做什么以及为什么要做 爸
I know what you do and why you do it, Daddy,
我为此而骄傲
and I'm proud of that.
当我在镇上散步
Proud when I walk around town
人们知道我是你的女儿时 我很自豪
and people realize I'm your daughter.
我只是觉得 你在这儿的时候
I just feel like I didn't get to spend any time with you
没能多花时间陪陪你
while you were here.
你确定你现在就要回去了吗
You sure you got to go back now?
如果我不去上课可没办法毕业啊
Can't graduate if I don't go to class.
你不毕业也拿不到那个实习的机会
Can't get that internship if you don't graduate, either.
还有机会吗
Still available?
是的
Yes.
你想去吗
You want it?
那就去做吧 亲爱的 去吧
Then go get it, honey. Go.
去纽约
Go to New York.
不用担心我
Don't worry about me.
你得遵从你的内心
You got to follow your heart.
嗯 但你独自一人在这里
Yeah, but you're all alone here.
没有家人陪你
You don't have any family...
你说什么呢 我不是有你吗
What are you talking about? I got you, don't I?
不管你在哪都是一样的
No matter where you are.
我有我的小队 朋友
And I got my team, my friends.
Rita时不时从华盛顿过来
Rita comes down to visit
看看我
every once in a while from D.C.
你是一个成熟的女人了
You're a grown woman,
Laurel
Laurel.
你要去做对你来说最有利的事情
You got to do what's best for you,
而不是为了其他人
not somebody else.
即便那人是我
Even if that somebody else is me.
嘿
Hey.
我永远会在这支持你的
I'll always be here for you.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Daddy.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
比你想的多得多
More than you'll ever know.
Pride
Pride?
嘿 怎么了
Hey, what's up?
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
不 呃 我不知道
No. Um, I don't know.
我猜 我只是紧张吧
I'm just nervous, I guess.
不用紧张
Don't be.
我能理解
I understand.
FBI会很庆幸有你
FBI's gonna be lucky to have you.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
我了解你
I know you.
我真的想在这儿一直工作下去 Pride
I really wanted to make it work for me here, Pride,
我真的想
I really did.
你知道的 我爱NCIS
You know, I love NCIS.
我热爱我们所做的一切
I love all the work that we've done,
我成长了 学会了很多
how much I've grown, learned.
但是时候向前看了
But it's time to move on.
感觉我刚刚
Feel like I just had
进行过这番谈话了 看
this conversation-- look,
我也没在治安办公室待一辈子
I didn't stay at the sheriff's office forever,
即使我爱那个地方
even though I loved it.
这里有机会 我就来了 很高兴我这么做了
Had an opportunity here, took it, and I'm glad I did.
有时候你必须有所舍才能有所得
Sometimes you got to give up something to get something.
我 呃
I, um...
我只是不希望因为我的离开而让队友们失望
I just didn't want to let the team down by leaving.
这理由很高尚 没错 但是
It's a noble reason, for sure, just...
不是个好理由
not a good one.
你是个优秀的探员 你绝对是
You're a terrific agent, Percy, you really are.
我不会对你撒谎
I'm not gonna lie to you.
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you.
我猜我现在该去告诉其他人了
Suppose I should tell the others now.
我肯定他们已经知道了
Pretty sure they already know.
我恨你 你把我弄哭了
I hate you, making me cry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不 不要感到抱歉 宝贝
No, don't be sorry, baby.
这是好事
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表