-30分钟后降落 -我们要赶去机场
- Landing in 30 minutes. - We need to get to the airport
抓住Mattis
and take Mattis down.
等等 什么 停一下
Wait, what-- hold on.
这太危险了
That's-that's too risky.
联♥系♥飞行员 让他更改航道
Just contact the pilot, get him to divert.
没用的 飞机在闭路通讯环境中
No good. Plane's on a closed circuit communications blackout.
那 侵 侵入他们的通讯系统
Then, I don't know, h-hack their communications.
已经试过了 没用
I already tried. It didn't work.
这是我们找到那把枪 证明你清白的机会
This is our chance to find the gun and clear you.
我知道 但
I know. It's...
我很担心 好吗
I was thinking about it, all right?
如果你们其中一个人
And-and if one of you guys
为了拿回我的警徽而受伤...
gets hurt trying to get my badge back...
Sebastian 非常感谢你的担忧
Sebastian, appreciate the sentiment,
但如果我们现在不制止Mattis
but if we don't stop Mattis now,
谁知道他还要
who knows how much more blood
伤害多少人 出发
he'll spill? Let's go.
空中交通管制处刚刚批准了
Air traffic control just cleared
一架私人飞机降落
a private jet for final approach.
我们还有五分钟才能到
We're still five minutes out.
空气♥枪♥ 玻璃子弹
Air-powered gun, glass bullets.
Mattis必须接近他的目标
Mattis will have to get close to his target.
那儿 飞机正在滑行 准备停下
There, Gulfstream taxiing to a stop.
看到Mattis了吗
Any sign of Mattis?
找到他了 他在机头后面
Got him! He's behind the nose!
NCIS 把他弄上车
NCIS! Get him in the car!
快 快 快
Go, go, go!
去找他 去找他 快
Find him, find him. Go!
什么玩意儿
What the hell?
-他去哪儿了 -嘿
- Where did he go? - Hey.
看这个
Check it out.
我们跟丢了
We've lost him.
没有那个混♥蛋♥的踪迹 Gregorio
No sign of this joker, Gregorio.
收到 Lasalle
Copy that, Lasalle.
Mattis肯定逃到了候机楼
Mattis must've made it into the terminal.
我在里边了
I'm inside now.
D大厅 三♥级♥红色安全警报
Bravo three red, Concourse D.
D大厅 三♥级♥红色安全警报
Bravo three red, Concourse D.
刚看到了Mattis 在B大厅
Just spotted Mattis, B Concourse.
不许动
Don't move.
这就是你总能逃走的原因 对吗
That's how you always get away, huh?
挺聪明的
It's pretty clever, actually.
在暗♥杀♥之后
After an assassination,
现场能不接受安检的人
the only people who don't get scrutinized at the scene
只有警♥察♥了
are the cops.
别想了
Don't.
举起手来
Put your hands up.
马上
Now!
跪下
Get down on your knees.
快 快
Move, move.
我们一直在找这个
We've been looking for this.
我的手♥机♥
My phone
一直响个不停
has been ringing off the hook.
收到了许多表扬
A whole lot of attaboys.
我一点都不吃惊
Can't say I'm surprised.
全世界的探员想感谢
Agencies across the globe extending their thanks
拿下Hans Mattis的人
to the man who brought down Hans Mattis.
显然 外面有传言
Ah, apparently, that's the word going around.
有人决定把功劳
Someone out there decided
都给我
to give me all the credit.
我想给你的
All I care about
只有Mattis的枪
is giving you Mattis' gun.
Sebastian的案情清楚了
Sebastian's shooting is cleared.
他没事了
He's cleared.
你可以把这个给他了
And you... can give him this.
可以庆祝一下了
Well, that calls for a toast.
不用 谢谢 我不需要
No. Thanks. I'm good.
看起来是一个双赢的局面
Looks like everybody won.
你能以英雄的身份回到上司那儿
And you get to go back to your bosses a hero.
很多事儿你都说对了 Pride
You know, you were right about a lot of things here, Pride.
但也有些事情你想错了
But there was something that you got wrong.
我来这儿调查Sebastian的枪击案
I didn't come out here to investigate Sebastian's shooting
不是为了自己
to cover my own ass.
我是来帮你的
I did it to cover yours.
华盛顿方面有人盯上你了
Someone in D.C. has it out for you.
位高权重的人
Someone powerful.
那人希望这事往反方向发展
Who expected this whole thing to go the other way.
我猜你不知道那人是谁
I'm guessing you don't know who it is.
我不知道
I don't.
但我被要求 不惜一切代价结束你的职业生涯
But I was told to end your career, whatever it takes.
所以你让我别管Dawson的案子
That's why you backed me off the Dawson case.
保护我
Looking out for me.
试图保护你
Trying to.
这不容易
Didn't make it easy.
我会做我该做的
I do what I have to.
好吧
Well.
你可能应该做出一些改变
You might want to learn to make adjustments.
我支持你
I'm on your side,
但你下一次越界的时候
but next time you cross the line,
你就回不来了
you won't be able to cross back.
Raymond
Raymond?
大家都去酒吧了
Everyone's going to the bar.
你确定不亲自把这个给Sebastian
You sure you don't want to give this back to Sebastian yourself?
你给他意义更大
It'll mean a lot more coming from you.
你自己小心
Watch your back.
♪I was born on the river
♪I was born a sinner...
Dwayne不在
No Dwayne?
没 他去接Sebastian了 但别担心
No, he's grabbing Sebastian. But don't worry,
我在匡蒂科辅修了调酒
I minored in mixology at Quantico.
想喝什么
What can I make you?
来瓶啤酒
I'll have a beer.
快点上
And keep 'em coming.
这两天太漫长了
It's been a long couple of days.
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
呃 要两杯
Uh, make that two.
我请客
And they're on me.
能坐在你旁边吗
May I sit with you?
嗯
Hmm.
♪To wash us all away
♪Lord, come and save us all... ♪
我手下告诉我 Sebastian洗清了所有嫌疑
My people tell me Sebastian was cleared of any wrongdoing.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
我想当着你的面说
And I wanted to look you in the eye and say
你是对的
you were right.
♪Mississippi risin'...
谢谢
Thank you.
但我也想说 我也没错
I also wanted to tell you I wasn't wrong.
我做了自己认为最好的选择 Loretta
I did what I thought was best, Loretta.
我对法律的执行负有责任
I held law enforcement accountable.
我还会这么做
And I'd do it again.
你总是那么固执
You have always been stubborn.
的确
I have.
这就是为什么 我需要像你这样的人在我身边
That's why I need someone like you around me.
能够质疑我
Someone to challenge me.
为我提供更多角度看问题
Give me perspective.
我总是在对立面
Hmm. And I've always been contrary.
不仅如此 我希望你能像信任Sebastian那样
More than that, I want you to believe in me
信任我
the same way you believe in Sebastian.
你想说什么 Zahra
What are you asking me, Zahra?
加入我的竞选团队
Join my campaign.
帮我竞选常任市长 帮我赢得选举
Help me run for mayor permanently, help me win.
我们可以为这个城市做许多好事情
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表