我知道 你说得对
I know. And you're right.
我是觉得不安
I have been feeling restless.
而现在有个机会
And then an opportunity came up.
什么机会
What kind of opportunity?
工作面试
Job interview.
联邦调查局国际行动组
FBI International Operations.
Isler推荐了我
Isler recommended me.
部门主管从华盛顿过来 我
The head of the division came down from D.C. I...
我没办法取消
I couldn't cancel.
好吧 那你为什么不告诉Pride呢
Well, why didn't you tell Pride?
我没告诉任何人
I didn't tell anyone.
-除了Gregorio -对 她本来就知道
- Other than Gregorio. - Yeah. She knows.
我呢
And me?
我 我 我不知道你会作何感想
I-I-I didn't know how you'd react.
嘿 嗯
Hey, well...
如果你想离开 我会为你高兴
if leaving's what you want, I'd be happy for you.
你想走吗
Is... leaving what you want?
嘿
Hey.
我一直在等你们的特殊时刻圆♥满♥结束
I've been waiting for y'all to wrap up your special moment,
但我知道你们会解释
but I know you're gonna start declaring
你们俩之间仅仅是友谊
your undenying friendship,
而且 我们的时间有点紧迫
and we don't have that kind of time.
什么事 P
What's up, P?
Watkins的笔记本电脑上的文件解密了
Decrypted files on Watkins' laptop,
而且我找到了点线索
and I found something.
Sydney Halliday中士的调令
Transfer orders for Sergeant Sydney Halliday.
由Watkins少校下达 立即生效
Effective immediately by Commander Watkins.
现在要搞清楚 他为什么送她回家
Now, why would he send her home?
还有为什么他要给他加密这个调令
And why would he have the orders encrypted on his computer?
我猜这大概和我找到的另外一个文件有关
Guess it's something to do with the other files I found.
这可不妙
Well, that's not good.
Halliday中士和Sergio Rivera会面
Sergeant Halliday met with Sergio Rivera.
看起来我们找到内鬼了
Well, looks like we found our mole.
或许吧
Maybe.
或许
"Maybe"?
呃 她和世界最大的通缉犯在一起
Um, she's hanging with the most wanted fugitive in the world.
这是监视照片 谁拍的
This is surveillance. Who took this photo?
我不知道 但Watkins少校知道
I don't know. But Commander Watkins knew
这意味着什么 所以他才调走了她
what it meant, and that's why he had her transferred.
对 在他仍然带她去执行任务
Yeah, well, not before he took her on the mission.
现在线索还拼凑不到一起
Pieces don't add up yet.
好 那我们去找她谈谈
All right, then let's go talk to her.
-让我们搞清楚 -不 不 不 不
- Let's finish the equation. - No, no, no, no.
我们需要更多信息
We need more information.
Pride 我知道你觉得
Pride, I know you think
你和这个女孩建立了情感联♥系♥
you made a connection with this girl,
但她耍了你
but she played you.
如果真的是她呢
And what if she did?
我们难道不应该
Wouldn't it make sense
在再次找她谈话之前 尽量多获取线索吗
to know as much as we can before we go at her again?
行 那我们怎么才能做到呢
Okay, how are we gonna do that?
伙计们 Rivera刚刚醒了
Guys, Rivera just woke up.
他很虚弱 但神志清醒
He's weak but lucid.
Riveras是唯一一个知道院子里发生了什么的人
Rivera's the only one who knows what happened in that compound.
但是他没有理由对我们说实话
Well, he has no reason to be honest with us.
嗯 但是终身监禁的威胁会让他开口的
Yeah, well, a lifetime in prison will help.
我们会得到答案的
We'll get answers.
有枪 有枪
Gun, gun!
友军倒下
Man down!
医疗兵
Medic!
医疗兵 需要医疗兵
Medic! Get a medic!
这特么到底怎么回事
What the hell is happening?
停止交火 停止交火
Cease fire! Cease fire!
可能是贩毒集团的袭击 基地已经关闭了
Could be a cartel attack. The base is on lockdown.
他在这儿 照顾好他 我们现在得去找Rivera
Get him. Get him. Take care of him. We got to get to Rivera now.
-看到对方行动了吗 -红外线没有捕捉到行动 长官
- See any movement? - Negative on infrared, sir.
退后 中士 马上
Back away, Sergeant, right now!
马上退后
Immediately!
如果我动了 他就死了
If I move, he dies!
太迟了
It's too late.
他已经死了
He's already dead.
Halliday中士已经被关起来
Sergeant Halliday's secure
-并且有人看守 -那个受伤的士兵呢
- and under guard. - Your wounded soldier?
他会挺过来的 没有其他伤亡
He'll pull through. No other injuries.
嗯 除了Rivera
Well, except for Rivera.
他死了
He's dead.
既然我们已经抓到了内鬼
All the more reason to get out to the compound
就更有理由去堡垒那边
and bring Watkins and Rivera's Intel back
把Watkins的遗体和Rivera的情报带回来了
now that we've got our mole.
嗯 我还是不太确信我们抓到了内鬼
Well, I'm still not convinced that we do.
Pride 我们可是亲眼看见她站在Rivera的尸体旁边
Pride, we literally found her standing over Rivera's body
还有一把沾了血的刀
with a bloody knife.
你听见她说什么了
You heard what she said.
有别的人捅开了他的伤口
Someone else opened up his wounds,
而她只是在试图救他的命
and she was just trying to save his life.
搜查了周边区域 检查了建筑物周围
Swept the perimeter. Searched around the building,
发现这个藏在外面
found this stashed outside.
Hk417
Hk417.
Halliday中士的
Sergeant Halliday's.
-Sebastian -好
- Sebastian... - Yeah, yeah.
她布置了这场袭击好去转移
She stages the attack to draw attention
我们对Rivera的注意力 然后再回来
from Rivera, then goes back in
-了结他 -不知道你还想要什么证据
- to finish him off. - Not sure what more evidence you need,
特别探员Pride
Special Agent Pride.
嗯 没有 这一切都串起来了
Yeah, no, it's all tied up in a bow.
我得承认 此时此刻
I got to be honest. At this moment,
我很想知道Watkins到底在想什么
I'm wondering what the hell Watkins was thinking
非要把你找来
when he asked for you.
他这么做因为他知道我很细致
He did it because he knew I'd be thorough.
你随时都可以把我送回去 上校
You can send me back anytime you want, Colonel.
但是在那之前 我要按我的方法去调查
But until then, I'm gonna conduct my investigation my way.
六点之前 把这件事弄清楚
You have till 0600 to sort this out.
你最好能给我找出个答案来
You damn well better have an answer for me.
Pride
Pride,
你真觉得Halliday无罪吗
you really think there's any question of Halliday's guilt?
我听到了枪声
I heard the gunfire.
我知道那是为了转移注意力 我冲到了Rivera那边
I knew it was a distraction. I rushed to Rivera.
觉得肯定有人会想来要他的命
Figured someone was making another attempt on his life.
但是我太迟了
I got there too late.
所以你对他展现了最后的仁慈
So in a final act of altruism,
你捅了他的脖子 像杀猪一样给他放了血
you stabbed him in the neck and bled him like a pig.
他要被自己的血呛死了
He was choking on his own blood.
我是在试图实施气管切开术
I attempted a tracheotomy.
那你要怎么解释就在你杀了Rivera之前
How do you explain your weapon strafing the courtyard
你的武器扫射了整个庭院
moments before you killed Rivera?
很显然是别人偷了我的枪
Well, someone stole it, obviously.
那你可不能把这个也推到Benicio头上
Well, you can't blame Benicio for this one.
因为在你从他的住处那儿发现那部电♥话♥之后
'Cause he's been detained since you found that phone
他就被关押了
in his quarters.
-那就是我冤枉他了 -哦 好吧
- Then I was wrong about him. - Oh, okay.
-或者他还有同伙 -或者 或者 或者 或者
- Or he's working with someone else. - Or, or, or, or, or!
我说一句你有十句等着
You got an answer for everything.
那你来解释解释这个
Why don't you explain this?
你才是那个内鬼 Halliday中士
You're the mole, Sergeant Halliday.
你和Rivera见了面 给他传递情报
You met with Rivera, fed him Intel.
Watkins发现了 要把你调走
Watkins found out, was having you transferred.
所以你杀了他 还杀了Rivera
So you killed him and killed Rivera.
Gregorio
Gregorio.
让我们单独说两句吧
Want to give us the room?
基地里的每个人都觉得你是有罪的
Everyone on the base believes you're guilty.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表