Crane会合作的
Crane's gonna cooperate.
你怎么能这么肯定
How can you be so sure?
因为我会给他
Because I'm gonna give him the one thing
他一直以来最想要的东西
he's wanted this whole time.
我自己
Me.
你 你真的控制不住你自己 是吗
You-You really can't help yourself, can you?
不要误会 这会让点击率大幅度上升
I mean, don't get me wrong, this makes for great clickbait,
但是 你还真是个不怕事的人
but damn, you are a glutton for punishment.
-叫他们关掉摄像机 -这位是谁
- Tell them to turn off the cameras. - Who is this?
新打手吗
New muscle?
我是他的律师
I'm his lawyer.
你要起诉我吗
You're gonna sue me?
我要跟你谈谈 单独谈
I'm gonna talk to you. Alone.
没有摄像机 没有同事
No cameras, no colleagues.
只有我们俩
Just us.
可以公开♥发♥布吗
On the record?
现在不行 但可以商量
Not yet, but it's negotiable.
好吧
All right.
关了吧 没事
Turn 'em off. It's okay.
所有人休息五分钟
Everybody can take five.
走吧 我们没事
Come on, we're good.
有需要的话 我会叫你们
I'll call you if I need you.
你也是 律师 出去吧
You, too, Counselor. Out you go.
不可能
Not gonna happen.
不用浪费时间争辩了
Don't waste your breath arguing.
我花了30分钟说服她别跟着来
I spent 30 minutes trying to convince her not to come.
行 随便吧 就我们了 说吧
Okay. Whatever. We're alone. Wow me.
你被耍了 Crane
You're being played, Crane.
你的爆♥炸♥新闻是故意泄露给你的
You're big exposà was spoon-fed to you
-就是为了陷害我 -得了吧 伙计
- in order to set me up. - Come on, man.
那份文件的每一个字都是100%准确的
Every word of that piece was 100% accurate.
谁会在乎为什么文件会给到我手上
Who cares why it was given to me?
你应该在乎
You should care.
因为你是某个大计划中的一枚棋子
Because you're a pawn in something bigger.
Amanda Bowers也是
So was Amanda Bowers.
看看她身上发生了什么
And look what happened to her.
嗯 这感觉像是又一次的钓鱼行动
Mm, this feels like another fishing expedition
想让我交出我的消息来源
to try to get me to reveal my source.
啊 Amanda Bowers不是你的消息来源
Ah... Amanda Bowers wasn't your source.
这个人才是
This man was.
我可不确定
I'm not confirming that.
我们相信他杀了Amanda Bowers
We believe he killed Amanda Bowers
好让她闭嘴
to keep her quiet.
你觉得下一个是谁
Who do you think's next?
好吧
All right,
你们想从我这里得到什么
what do you want from me?
你知道的任何关于那个男人的事
Anything you know about that man.
我能得到什么
What do I get?
你觉得能继续呼吸怎么样
How about continuing to breathe?
总是还有附加条件
That's always a plus.
我会给你一个新闻
I'm gonna give you a story,
比新奥尔良还大的国家头条新闻
bigger than New Orleans-- national headlines.
足以让你回到行业前端
Enough to put you back on the map.
关于一个打倒我的阴谋
About a conspiracy to take me down
可以追溯到华盛顿
that goes all the way to Washington.
美国司法部权利金字塔的顶端
Right to the top of the DOJ pyramid.
你帮我们找到这个人
You help us find this man,
我会拱手交给你
and I will hand you...
你职业生涯中最大的新闻
the biggest story of your career.
甚至还会回答你问我的每一个问题
Even answer every question you throw at me.
Bowers上士是个爱国者
Petty Officer Bowers is a patriot.
没人能知道这是从她那里拿到的
No one can know that this came from her...
也不能知道是我给你的
or that I gave it to you.
感谢上帝 Crane把一切都录下来了
Thank God Crane records everything.
Crane就是个阴险小人
Still... Crane's a snake.
我猜现在他是站在我们这边的阴险小人了
I guess he's our snake now.
给了我们嫌疑犯待过的汽车旅馆
Gave us the motel where the suspect was staying,
还有他开的讴歌♥车的牌照
and the license plate of the Acura he's driving.
意味着我们有一线机会
Means we have a fighting chance of finding him
-在有其他人受到伤害前找到他 -和Estes通过话了
- before anyone else gets hurt. - Spoke to Estes.
警方刚刚发现了嫌疑犯的讴歌♥
NOPD just found the suspect's Acura
停在距离火车站
parked three blocks
三个街区的地方 有可能还在那里
from the train station. Still might be there.
-好 我们走 -不 不
- All right, let's go. - Uh-uh.
你这次不能去 我们不需要
You stay this time. We don't need another
-再发生一次清水市事件了 -你不需要担心
- Clearwater incident. - You don't have to worry about that.
Dwayne
Dwayne.
让你的队伍来处理
Let your team handle it.
这不就是他们在这儿的原因吗
It's what they're here for.
相信我们
Trust us.
我们会抓到这个人的
We'll get this guy.
那去抓他吧
Then go get him.
我让警♥察♥们驻守在每一个入口
I've got officers stationed at every entrance,
出口和轨道 任何长胡子的人
exit and track. Nobody with a beard
在我们找到嫌犯之前 都不能离开这里
is getting out of here until we find the suspect.
二号♥轨道 去往芝加哥的火车 现在开始上车
Now boarding, on track two, train to Chicago.
-二号♥轨道 现在开始上车 -Gregorio Sebastian
- Now boarding, track two. - Gregorio, Sebastian.
你们看到什么了吗
You guys see anything?
目前什么都没看到
Whole lot of nothing so far.
Patton正在获取车站的监控
Yeah, Patton's getting the CCTV feed from the station,
希望 我们能有鸟瞰视野
so hopefully, we'll get a bird's-eye view.
目前没有发现
Nothing so far.
但是我正在运行面部比对算法
But I'm running facial comparison algorithms.
如果他在那里 我们会找到的
If he's there, we'll find him.
过去几小时已经有三辆火车离开了
Three trains have left in the past couple of hours.
他可能已经走了
Could be he's already gone.
那我们就联♥系♥这些火车去往的
Then we'll contact every station
每一个火车站
those trains are headed for.
他没溜走 Christopher
He's not slipping away, Christopher.
是的 长官 他没溜 我找到他了
No, sir, he's not. I got him.
他正从南走廊的
He's coming out of the men's room,
男厕所里出来
in the south corridor.
你确定吗 Patton 我们没看到他
You sure, Patton? We... We don't see him.
他剃掉了胡子 穿着皮夹克
He shaved his beard. Wearing a leather jacket,
正在往二号♥轨道走
and he's headed for track two.
这就把截图发给你们
Sending you a screen grab now.
Lasalle 九点钟方向
Lasalle, nine o'clock.
我们看到他了
We're on him!
让开 让开 让开
Move, move, move!
警♥察♥ 让开路
Police, get out of the way!
警♥察♥
Police!
快 快
Go, go!
我在另一边跟你汇合
I'll meet you around the other side!
不许动
Freeze!
跪在地上 举起手来 马上
Get down, get your hands in the air, now!
举起手来
Get your hands up!
举起手来 跪到地上
Hands up. Down on the ground.
跪到地上
Get down on the ground.
跪下 马上
Get down, now!
跪下 快点
Down on the ground, let's go.
嘿
Hey.
Gregorio Sebastian
Gregorio, Sebastian.
我们让他跑了 他现在在轨道的另一边
We lost him, he's on the other side of the tracks.
很难找啊 Lasalle
All over it, Lasalle.
啊
Aah!
Sebastian
Sebastian!
你看到了吗
You see that?
你看到我做的了吗
You see what I did?
看到了 宝贝儿
Yeah, baby.
嫌犯名叫Max Burris
Suspect's name is Max Burris.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表