I need to speak to you.
Dwayne 你在做什么
Dwayne, what are you doing?
拜托了 这事很重要
Please, it's important.
让他过来 让他过来吧
Let him go, let him go.
听着 我们 我们有理由相信
Listen, we... we have reason to believe
将会有一次袭击发生
that there's gonna be an attack.
即将发生
It's imminent.
你能告诉我们什么信息
What can you tell us?
不太多 只知道会发生在舰队周期间
Not much, just that it's gonna happen here at Fleet Week.
你有诉讼证据吗
You have actionable evidence?
呃 这事很复杂
Eh, it's complicated.
你要么有证据 要么没有
You either have the evidence, or you don't.
有什么复杂的
It couldn't be less complicated.
我只能说
All I can say is
嫌犯获取了机密文件
that the suspects accessed classified documents:
舰船蓝图 行程表
ship blueprints, itineraries,
威胁评估报告
threat assessments,
你的整个计划
your whole playbook.
你是Dwayne Pride 对吗
You're Dwayne Pride, right?
那个我最近一直听说的NCIS探员
That NCIS agent I keep reading about?
我知道我最近看起来不像是有可靠的消息来源
I know I don't seem like the most reliable source these days,
但我说的都是实话
but I'm telling you the truth.
你什么也没告诉我们
You're not telling us anything.
没有地点 没有目标
Not where, not what,
甚至没法告诉我们 你怎么得出这个结论的
not even how you came to this conclusion.
你能说的是什么 Dwayne
What can you say, Dwayne?
背后策划者是谁
Who's responsible?
他会告诉你那人是我
He's gonna tell you that it's me.
还是我抢了你的台词
Or did I spoil your punch line?
美国联邦的副总检察长
The associate attorney general of the United States
在策划一场恐怖袭击么
staging a terrorist attack?
-听我... -不只是我
- Listen to... - Not just me.
这 这是一个阴谋 对吧
It's-it's a conspiracy, right?
我陷害了你
I mean, I set you up.
展开了对你
Opened an investigation into viable claims
滥用职权的调查 对你追责
of abuse of power, held you accountable.
我有漏掉什么吗
Am I missing anything?
你还杀了Carl Estes
You also had Carl Estes killed.
Dwayne 你
Dwayne. You...
是个偏执而且绝望的人
are a paranoid and desperate man.
你如果不立刻离开
And if you don't leave immediately,
我会逮捕你
I'm gonna have you arrested.
第二次
Again.
我们其他人还有个会议要参加
The rest of us have a meeting to get to.
到底怎么回事 Dwayne
What the hell, Dwayne?
你得认真对待这件事 Zahra
You need to take this seriously, Zahra.
离开这里 立刻
You need to get out of here, now.
Cedric 我告诉你
Cedric, I'm telling you.
走吧
Come on.
Christopher
Christopher?
情况怎么样 King
How'd it go, King?
我没被铐起来 算是一个胜利吧
Well, I'm not in cuffs, that's a win.
Barlow在这里
Barlow's here.
让我看起来像个疯子
Made me out as a lunatic.
如果要让别人相信他是幕后黑手
We're gonna need hard evidence if we're gonna
我们需要更有力的证据
convince anyone that he's responsible.
我们可能有一些收获
Well, we might have something.
死掉的军♥火♥走私贩叫John Fitzpatrick
Body of gunrunner named John Fitzpatrick.
是的 在El Paso活动【美国边境城市】
Yeah, operated out of El Paso.
给当地帮派供应军♥火♥
Supplied hard to come by merchandise to local gangs.
我想他来这里也是做那些勾当 King
Yeah, think he was doing likewise here, King.
是什么样的军♥火♥
What kind of merchandise?
还不知道 但是Amelia和她的手下Lonzo
Don't know, but Amelia and her man Lonzo
已经把货带走了
took possession of it,
Fitzpatrick还为此丢掉了性命
killed Fitzpatrick for his trouble.
你们是怎么知道的
How do you know that?
呃 Sydney目睹了这一切
Uh, Sydney witnessed it.
她拍了照片 发给了NCIS
She took photos, sent them back to NCIS.
她现在 呃
She's, uh,
她正在跟踪Amelia
she's tailing Amelia right now.
她在干什么
What is she doing?
Sydney本该离开这里
Sydney's supposed to be gone.
我们提醒过她了
Well, we'd remind her of that,
但是她关掉了手♥机♥
but she has switched off her phone.
Christopher 找到她 还有Amelia
Find her, Christopher, and Amelia.
如果这起谋杀跟Barlow的计划有关的话
If this murder is connected to Barlow's plan,
我们还有机会阻止他
we have a chance to stop him.
见鬼
Crap.
是谁这么不长眼
Who the hell is this?
我是Gregorio 你能告诉我到底咋回事
Gregorio. You want to tell me what the hell is going on?
我手♥机♥关机了 你们是怎么给我...
My phone was off, how'd you even get...
Patton黑进了你的手♥机♥然后把它开机了
Patton hacked it and turned it on.
哇哦 你们这些人太不客气了
Wow, you people really are intrusive.
我们可不是跟Barlow的女杀手
We're not the ones playing cowboys and Indians
玩牛仔与印第安人游戏的人 这不是你的战斗
with Barlow's button woman; this isn't your fight.
【注: 美国传统游戏 类似警♥察♥抓小偷】
怎么不是我的战斗了
Hell it's not.
而且 如果不是我一直盯着Amelia
Plus, if I wasn't keeping an eye on Amelia,
你们就不知道她在哪儿
you wouldn't know where she is.
我们追踪了你的GPS 知道她在哪儿
We tracked your GPS, we know exactly where she is.
London Lodge汽车旅馆
The London Lodge Motel.
你现在可以走了 让专业人员处理这事
You can go home now, let the pros handle this.
时间到了 行动 我随后就来
It's time. Move, I'll be right behind you.
我得走了
I got to go.
他们开始行动了
They're on the move.
我会让Amelia开口的
I'll get Amelia to talk.
待着别动 我几分钟后就到
Just hold tight, I'll be there in a few minutes.
Sydney
Sydney.
Sydney
Sydney!
该死
Damn it.
住手
Don't.
你可真够烦人的
You really are annoying.
你还是乖乖地把那些硬盘放在地上吧
And you really are gonna put those hard drives on the ground.
没关系 你来得太晚了
Doesn't matter, you're too late.
阻止不了即将发生的事了
Can't stop what's about to happen.
把硬盘放下
Just put the hard drives down.
当然
Of course.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯 比她要好
Yeah, better than her.
这个人怎么样 医生
How's this one, Doc?
这个人
This one
-好极了 -如果你所谓的好极了
- is doing great. - Well, if by "great,"
是指两根肋骨开裂 肩膀脱臼
you mean two cracked ribs, a dislocated shoulder
还有颅骨骨折 那没错 她好极了
and a hairline skull fracture, then, yeah, she's great.
我比你绝大多数的病人都要好
I'm healthier than most of the patients you see.
对 也比他们都能吹牛
Yeah, mouthier, too.
你应该住院
You should be at a hospital.
不 我只需要一片阿司匹林
No, I just need an aspirin.
然后回去 抓住那些嫌疑犯
Then I need to get back out and get those suspects.
你哪儿也不许去 Halliday
Not going anywhere, Halliday.
我刚花了半个小时才说服警方
I just spent a half an hour convincing the NOPD
不要以重度伤害罪逮捕你
not to arrest you for aggravated assault.
如果不是我 你们抓不到Amelia
If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have Amelia.
如果不是因为你 她应该能回答我们的问题
If it wasn't for you, she'd be able to answer our questions.
然而 她现在处于昏迷状态
Instead, she's at the Mercy Hospital
躺在医院
in an induced coma.
-她想杀了我 -那是因为你试图
- She did try to kill me. - Because you attempted
一个人拿下她
to take her down alone.
-还是不明白你为什么这么做 -当所有人 包括你
- Still don't know why. - Dwayne Pride stood by me
都怀疑我是叛徒和凶手的时候
when everyone, including you, had written me off
Dwayne Pride站在我这边
as a traitor and a killer.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表