她的理想主义 门户开放政策
whose idealistic, open door policies
还有平庸的心智
and Kumbaya mentality
差点酿成惨剧
led to this near tragedy.
呃 我高度怀疑
Uh, I highly doubt
选民们同意Taylor
that voters agree with Taylor
欢迎难民和罪犯们
that welcoming refugees and criminals
来到我们的城市 是我们希望的那种改变
into our city is the kind of change we want...
他们把发生的一切都怪在Taylor市长头上
It's not fair that they're blaming Mayor Taylor
实在有失公允
for everything that happened.
尤其是Taylor市长差点死掉
Especially since Mayor Taylor almost died.
-这可真冷血 -是啊
- That's cold. - Yeah.
那就是Butler 他为了赢得选举
That's Butler. He'll do or say anything
-什么都能做 什么都能说 -Hamilton市长后继有人了
- to get elected. - Mayor Hamilton, the sequel.
我们正好不需要这样的人
Just what we don't need.
也许这个选举
Maybe this election needs
需要一点俄式黑客的干涉
a little Russian-style hacker meddling.
只是开个玩笑 玩笑话
Just joking. Sort of.
是啊 好吧 我没什么心情开玩笑
Yeah, well, I'm not in the mood to joke.
还是不明白Sharif为什么要这样做
Still don't understand why Sharif did this.
我以为他是被迫这么做的
I thought he was being forced into it.
但那依然不能说明他不是被迫的
Well, that doesn't mean he wasn't still.
我是说 谁知道他们用了什么手段控制他
I mean, who knows what kind of leverage they had on him.
是啊 但是为什么冒险警告我们
Yeah, but why risk even warning us?
他知道我们会去阻止他
He knew we'd try to stop him.
这完全说不通
Just doesn't make any sense.
没错 说不通
No, it doesn't.
跟我来
Follow me.
我一直在一遍遍回想发生的事情
I kept replaying what happened over and over.
就像你说的 这不合理
It didn't add up, just like you said.
Sharif一定知道我们会阻止他
Sharif had to know that we'd try to stop him,
也就是说恐♥怖♥分♥子♥们也知道
which means the terrorists had to know, too.
这一切都太干净利落了 我有了一个想法
It's all too neat. I had a hunch.
我们看看对不对
Let's see if I'm right.
Loretta 你有什么发现
What'd you find out, Loretta?
我发现了最好的消息 Dwayne
I found the best news of all, Dwayne.
开船的人不是Sharif
It wasn't Sharif driving the boat.
-哇哦 -但是等一下
- Wow. - But wait a second.
我以为你们都看见是他
I thought y'all saw him.
我们看到一个穿红色连帽衫的人
We saw a red hoodie.
就是他们想让我们看到的
That's what they wanted us to see.
他们知道我们会在看清楚是谁开船之前
Knew we'd blow the boat before we could get a clear look
就把船打爆
at who he really was.
组织取样表明 那条船的真正驾驶员
Well, tissue samples show that the real driver of the boat
是一个来自休斯顿的名叫Zaid Farhi的人
was a man named Zaid Farhi from Houston.
跟ISIS有关联吗
Any affiliation to ISIS?
犯有一些普通的重罪和袭击罪
A couple garden variety felonies and assaults.
没什么明显的联♥系♥
No obvious links.
等等 等一下 慢一点
Wait, hold on. Slow down.
所以这个叫Farhi的是被人故意伪装成Sharif
So, this Farhi guy was set up to look like Sharif?
为什么呢 我是说 如果他不是ISIS
Why? I mean, if he wasn't ISIS,
他为什么要搭上一条命呢
why would he sacrifice his life?
毒理测试表明他被下了药
Tox screen indicated that he was drugged,
呃 很可能当时意识并不清醒
uh, most likely unconscious at the time.
是啊 而且很可能他的手
Yeah, and most likely with his hands
被绑在了方向盘上
tied to the wheel.
所以 我在垃圾场附近
So, I found this floating
发现了这个漂浮物
near the debris field.
我还没法识别它 但是我
I-I can't confirm it yet, but I'm...
我是说 我猜这个东西能告诉我们
I mean, I'm guessing that this thing's gonna show
那条船是被远程遥控的
that the boat was controlled remotely.
好了 所以这个叫做Farhi的坏人
All right, so this bad guy named Farhi
被敲晕了然后绑在了装满爆♥炸♥物的船上
was knocked out and then tied to a boat full of explosives.
-然后让这看起来像是Sharif在船上 -然后把他
- And made to look like it's Sharif. - To send him
开往Taylor市长这里 知道我们会阻止他
towards Mayor Taylor, knowing that we would try to stop him.
是啊 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥们知道我们盯上他们了
Yeah, well, the terrorists knew that we were onto them.
需要想办法让我们以为
Needed to find a way to make us think
我们已经阻止了袭击
that we averted the attack.
没错 希望我们能以为威胁已经结束
Yeah, hoping we would let down our guard,
然后撤下警卫
thinking the threat was over.
还让我们以为Sharif已经死了
And that Sharif was dead.
但他没死 Dwayne
But he's not dead, Dwayne.
-他还活着 -但是为什么
- He's still alive. - But why?
他们为什么还需要他
What do they still need him for?
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥们不可能指望
The terrorists couldn't possibly expect
利用他再进行一次
to use him to make another attempt
针对Taylor市长的袭击
against Mayor Taylor.
这就更说不通了
That makes even less sense.
那我们就把一切理顺
Then we make it make sense.
Loretta 我需要你把这一切都向市长解释清楚
Loretta, I need you to explain all of this to the mayor
让她低调一些
and get her to lay low.
在选举日吗
On Election Day?
我会努力的
I'll try.
但是我会先给Noora打电♥话♥
But I'll call Noora first,
让她知道Sharif没事
let her know Sharif's okay.
不 不要 先不要
No, no, not-not just yet.
我们不能冒险让恐♥怖♥分♥子♥们知道
We can't risk letting the terrorists find out
我们已经知道了
that we know.
否则 我们可能没法
Otherwise, we might not be able
把他从他们的计划中解救出来
to save him from whatever they got planned.
你想让我继续拆解这个东西
You want me to keep trying to break this down,
-看看能发现什么吗 -没错 去吧
- see if it leads anywhere? - Yeah, go.
你追踪到他们是怎么截获
You backtrack how they intercepted the message
Sharif的妈妈留给她的信息了吗
Sharif's mom left for him yet?
我把IP地址缩小到几个位置
I narrowed the IP address down to a few locations,
但没有具体♥位♥置
but nothing concrete.
我需要最有可能的结果 Patton
I need your best guess here, Patton.
有太多的人濒临险境 我们没有时间了
There's too much at stake, and we're running out of time.
我们得找到那些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
We got to find those terrorists.
我这就去
I'm on it.
他们试图杀掉你 Zahra
They tried to kill you, Zahra.
那并不意味着他们全是坏人
That doesn't make them all bad.
我不会因为个体行为而去
I will not denounce an entire community of refugees
谴责整个难民群体
because of the actions of one.
这是种族定性 我不会支持的
It's profiling, and I won't stand for it.
即使这会令你选举失败吗
Even if it costs you the election?
是的 即使是让我的选举失败
Even if it costs me the election.
给我点空间 谢谢
I'd like the room, please.
Pride叫你来 也是来给我讲道理的吗
Pride send you to try and talk some sense into me, too?
事实上 是的
As a matter of fact, yes.
Sharif不是今早试图杀你的那个人
Sharif was not the one who tried to kill you this morning.
只是被伪装成看起来像他
It was made to look like him.
为什么要这么做
Why? For what reason?
Dwayne目前还不知道 但很明显
Dwayne doesn't know yet, but they were obviously
他们用Shaif来做替罪羊
using Sharif as some kind of scapegoat.
Dwayne会搞清楚的 与此同时
Dwayne'll figure it out. In the meantime...
我不会退出的 Loretta 想都别想
I'm not standing down, Loretta, so don't even try.
-Zahra -你比任何人都了解我
- Zahra... - You know me better than anyone.
你知道我绝对不会放弃任何一场战斗的
You know I don't ever walk away from a fight.
事实上
As a matter of fact...
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我要做的正好和
I'm going to do exactly the opposite
所有人希望我去做的相反
of what everybody wants me to do.
我要去和难民们站在一起
I'm going to go stand with the refugees
让他们知道我支持他们
and let them know I support them,
让找我麻烦的人知道
and let whoever's after me know
我不会被吓倒
I will not be intimidated.
哦 天哪
Oh, boy. Geez.
如果Patton是对的 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥就在这里
If Patton's right and the terrorists are here,
那他们也会把Sharif关在这
they'll have Sharif, too.
联邦探员 扔掉你的武器
Federal agents! Drop your weapons!
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表