他之前做过
He's done it before.
德克萨斯州的国民警卫队军械库
National Guard armory in Texas,
亚利桑那州枪♥支♥制♥造♥结算所
gun manufacture clearing house in Arizona.
全都是高档的军用级武器
Always high-end, military-grade weapons
而且都是一抢一大堆
and always in bulk.
所以他在国际市场大受欢迎
Which makes him very popular on the international market
也在ATF通缉名单上位列第一
and number one on the ATF's most wanted list.
Kurtz在蓝草抢劫案前三天
Kurtz was spotted in Kentucky
在肯塔基州被发现
about three days before the Blue Grass robbery
跟两个未知男性一起
with two unknown men.
那就是Tyrell和他搭档
That's Tyrell and his partner.
嘿 Kurtz可能正在新奥尔良
Hey. Kurtz could be here in New Orleans.
也就是说我们有机会把他拿下
Which means we have a chance to take him down.
-前提是我们能找到他 -哦 Patton和我能帮上忙
- If we can find him. - Oh, Patton and I can help with that.
我们一直在看警方提供的图像
So, we've been running photos from the police chase,
试着对第二个嫌犯进行面部识别
trying to get facial recognition on the second suspect.
交通摄像头的图像很清晰 但是暂时还没有查询结果
We got a good image from traffic cam, but no hits yet.
不过 我们有些发现
We did, however, find something
那可能帮我们追踪那辆皮卡
that might help us trace that pickup truck.
NOPD警♥察♥已在交火现场一英里外
Well, NOPD already found the truck
找到了那辆被弃的皮卡车
abandoned a mile away from the shootout.
如果我们能告诉你那辆车从哪儿来 就不用车了
We don't need the truck if we can tell you where it came from.
驾驶员一侧的贴纸
That decal on the driver's side.
某种条码
Some kind of bar code?
没错 这能让车
Yeah, it allows the truck to access
进入受限区域 我们扫描了它
a restricted area; we were able to scan it.
-它是去哪用的 -新奥尔良港口
- Where does it lead to? - Port of New Orleans.
拿到了身份识别码和一切信息
Got a PIN number and everything.
干得漂亮 我们去查查看
Good work Let's check it out.
好的
All right.
根据港口记录 皮卡车
According to port records, the pickup truck is connected
-跟Whitehall货运有关联 -我以前听过那个名字
- to Whitehall Freight. - I've heard that name before.
是的 他们是个小型货运公♥司♥
Yeah, they're a small shipping company
有一个货轮 不可能这么巧
with one cargo vessel-- can't be a coincidence.
他们计划今晚往南出发
They're planning to head south tonight.
-试图离开这里 -这样的话
- Trying to skip town. - If that's the case,
Tyrell不会太远
Tyrell can't be too far away.
嘿 我们会阻止他
Hey, we'll stop him.
那些嫌犯已经开枪打伤了
Yeah, those suspects have already shot
4名警♥察♥ 他们并不害怕与执法力量对峙
four cops-- they're not afraid to engage law enforcement.
我们需要盯紧这里
We need to keep it tight here.
-跟Sonja一起 -好的
- Go with Sonja. - Okay.
-Chris -好的
- Chris. - Right.
看到Tyrell了
Got a visual on Tyrell.
他正穿过集装箱往东走
Heading east through the containers.
收到 King 马上赶到
Copy that, King. On our way.
Marcus Tyrell
Marcus Tyrell!
联邦探员 举起手 出来
Federal agents! Come out with your hands up!
-他有枪 -立即丢下武器
- He's armed! - Drop the weapon now!
-他被击中了 -谁开的枪
- He's down. - Who shot him?
没事了
It's all right.
我在往外走
Coming out.
哦 天呐
Oh, my God.
那是Kurtz吗
Is that... Kurtz.
放下武器
Put the weapon down,
不然我们就开枪了
or we will shoot.
好的 好的 别激动
Okay. Okay, stay calm.
-动作慢点 -我服从你们的命令
- Slow. - I'm complying.
好了 先生们
It's all right, gentlemen.
我是你们这边的
I'm on your side.
对于一个要被指控国际武器走私和谋杀罪的人来说
Surprisingly calm for someone about to be charged
你可真够镇定的
with international weapons smuggling and murder.
让你很困惑 对吧
Makes you think twice, doesn't it?
没有
No.
我们看到货运集装箱
We see shipping containers
里面装满了被窃的海军轻武器
filled with stolen Navy small arms.
其中一件失踪了
One of those weapons was missing,
而它正好是射伤4名警官的那个
and it was used to injure four police officers.
我们都知道 是Marcus Tyrell
We both know Marcus Tyrell
对警♥察♥扣下了扳机
pulled the trigger on those cops.
而你对他扣下了扳机
And you pulled the trigger on him.
救了你和探员们的命
Saving you and your agents' lives.
顺便说一句 不用谢
You're welcome, by the way.
-你为什么对Tyrell开枪 -就像我说的
- Why'd you shoot Tyrell? - Like I said,
我是个好人
I'm one of the good guys.
我为政♥府♥工作
I'm working for the government.
你是南半球
You're the most wanted arms dealer
最受欢迎的军♥火♥贩子
in the southern hemisphere.
卖♥♥给毒品集团和叛军...
Selling to drug cartels and militias and...
这是假象
Smoke and mirrors.
这些都是任务的一部分
All part of the mission.
所谓的任务究竟是什么
What exactly is the "mission"?
我已经说得太多了
I've already said too much.
事情不是这么办的
That's not how this works.
你得告诉我你是怎么从蓝草军♥火♥库
You're gonna tell me how you stole weapons
偷走武器的
from the Blue Grass Depot,
为什么Tyrell要去抢一个电子设备仓库
why Tyrell was robbing an electronics warehouse,
还有 你要告诉我们协助Tyrell向警♥察♥开枪的人的身份
and you're gonna ID the man who helped him shoot those cops.
我也想
I would...
但是
but...
恐怕这些都是机密
I'm afraid it's all classified.
远高于你们的授权级别
It's way above your clearance level.
我听过好多犯罪分子绕圈子 说废话
I've heard a lot of criminals spin a lot of BS,
-但是没有他这么能扯的 -也不全是废话
- but nothing at this level. - It's not all BS.
我说过我听过Whitehall货运
Told you I recognize the name Whitehall Freight.
是的 Kurtz用来
Yeah, shipping company
走私武器的货运公♥司♥
that Kurtz was using to smuggle weapons.
我做卧底的时候 也用Whitehall
I used Whitehall, too, when I was undercover.
ATF的卧底行动
ATF sting operation.
你是说他说的是真话吗
You saying he's telling the truth?
不 我是说
No, I'm saying it's similar
这跟我们在那个案子上的工作手法很像
to the MO we used on that case.
听着 我联♥系♥过ATF一个
Look, I reached out to an old friend at ATF,
做卧底的老朋友
runs undercover ops.
他现在正在新奥尔良
He's in New Orleans now.
-也许能跟Kurtz联♥系♥上 -好的 去吧
- Could connect to Kurtz. - Okay, go.
看看Kurtz的故事是否成立
See if Kurtz's story holds water.
呃 你要干什么
Uh, what are you gonna do?
我要回到审讯中去
I'm going back into interrogation.
就你自己吗
Alone?
我是说 你确定
I mean, are you sure
-这是个好主意吗 -难道不是吗
- that's a good idea? - Why wouldn't it be?
呃 你对枪击事件很不爽
Well, you're upset about the shooting.
-我们不都不爽吗 -没错 但是
- Aren't we all? - Yes, but...
你知道当案子掺杂个人情绪 你会变成什么样子
you know how you get when a case becomes personal.
会变得狭隘
There's a lot of tunnel vision,
-不按规矩来 -跟Kurtz谈话
- rule breaking... - It's my job
是我的工作
to talk to Kurtz.
你的工作是相信我能做好这件事
It's your job to trust me to do it right.
找Gregorio跟你一起
Grab Gregorio.
Pride说他会处理的 你要相信他
Pride says he's got it under control, take his word for it.
不 你没看到他从Kurtz审讯中
Nope, you didn't see the attitude
出来时候的态度
coming off Kurtz in interrogation.
有警♥察♥命悬一线 换我们任何谁都会崩溃
Cop's life on the line, it'd set any one of us on the edge.
你觉得Pride不清楚么
You don't think Pride saw that?
我只是 希望他能偶尔请我们帮帮忙
I just... I want him to ask for help from time to time.
我们正在帮忙 跟这位ATF联络人联♥系♥
We are helping. By talking to this ATF contact.
话说回来 他在哪儿
Where is he, anyway?
Bonnie
Bonnie!
你好 Clyde
Hey, Clyde.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表