她刚帮我们打开了密语之书
She just helped us open the puzzle book.
你想让我做什么
What do you want me to do?
保护她 我们正在路上呢
Protect her. We're on our way!
-Sebastian -怎么了
- Sebastian. - What's wrong?
我想我们马上就要遭到袭击了
I think we're about to be attacked.
他们仍坐在那儿 King
They're still sitting there, King.
-在等待 -好 但等什么
- Just waiting. - Yeah, but waiting for what?
我们回来以后他们就一直在外边
They've been out there ever since we got back.
嗯 就让我们也进去
Yeah, just let us walk in, too.
我想他们是想要Jean Lafitte的密语之书吧
Thought they wanted Jean Lafitte's book?
嗯 他们想要
Well, they do.
我想他们想知道这书能指引他们到哪里
I think they want to see where it leads more.
拿破仑鸢尾花雕像
The Napoleon Fleur.
对 可能他们正希望
Right. Maybe they're hoping
我们把他们领到那儿去呢
that we'll lead them to it.
希望我们帮他们解决这个难题
Hoping we'll solved the puzzle for them.
好 我认为我们该出去突击搜查他们
Well, I think we should go out there and bust them.
那也不一定能帮我们找出是谁雇佣了他们
That won't necessarily help us figure out who hired them,
找到谁是幕后黑手
who's behind this.
如果Elaine父亲关于幕后黑手的看法是正确的
And if Elaine's father's right about whoever it is,
那就不是什么我们能随便抓到的人
it's not somebody that we want to be taking lightly.
那好吧
All right then.
有什么计划
What's the plan?
计划就是让他们认为
Plan is to let them think
他们的计划没有问题
that their plan is working.
让他们跟踪我们
Let them follow us,
希望一直跟我们找到鸢尾花雕像
hopefully all the way to the Fleur-de-Lis.
你认为那时幕后主使
That when you think whoever's behind this
-会现身 -像这样的宝藏
- will show their face? - Treasure like that,
很难相信他不想亲眼看到
hard to believe he wouldn't want to be there to see it.
现在我们要做的就是找到它
Now all we got to do is find it.
太疯狂了
This is crazy.
不 事实上 这很有趣
No, actually, this is fun.
-我认为就是这个 -有什么进展么
- I think it's this. - Making any progress?
-只有睡眠被剥夺了
Just with sleep deprivation.
事实上 我认为我们也许缩小了下一个线索的范围
Actually, I think we might be narrowing down on the next clue.
是吗
We are?
是的 很显然这是一幅地图
Yeah, yeah, this is clearly, it's-it's some kind of a map,
我们只需要知道这是什么的地图
but if we can just figure out what it's a map to...
我们就能够知道哪些字母
We should be able to figure out which letters
按什么顺序转动
to spin in which order,
就能打开 解锁这一页
which should open, then unlock this page.
就能带我们找到鸢尾花雕像
It should lead us to the Fleur.
希望如此
Your mouth to God's ears.
这里雕刻着
There's some kind of a-a riddle
一个谜语
engraved here.
我们猜测是关于位置的线索
We're assuming that it's a-a clue to the location.
顺时针 BLF6
"Move as the clock BLF six."
- BLF6 -是 这一定是
- BLF six... - Yeah, it's got to be
Lafitte留给只有他的兄弟
some kind of a-a code that Lafitte left for his brother
才能破解的暗号♥ 但是
that only he could figure out, but, you know,
我们阅读了一切关于Lafitte的资料
we've gone through everything that we know about Lafitte...
我们认为我们知道BL的意思
But we think that we know what B.L. stands for.
Barthelemy Lafon
Barthelemy Lafon.
城市最初的规划者之一
One of the city's original planners.
他和Lafitte一起参军
Someone who joined forces with Lafitte,
在被政♥府♥拒绝之后
became a pirate
也成为了一名海盗
after he was rebuffed by the government, too.
你很了解历史嘛 Pride探员
You know your history, Agent Pride.
不 他了解海盗
No, he knows pirates.
我记得在学校里学到过Lafon
I remember learning about Lafon in school.
他是不是设计了圣路易一号♥墓地
Didn't he design Saint Louis Cemetery Number 1?
是的 我认为你是对的 打开墓地地图
Yeah, I think you're right. Pull up the cemetery map.
是的
Yeah, yeah.
如果我是对的
If I'm right,
如果线索是墓地的地图 那么
and if the clue is a map of the cemetery, then...
F 6
"F"... six...
可能是
Could be...
放大
Zoom in. Yeah.
Barthelemy Lafon的墓室
Barthelemy Lafon's crypt.
那里就是Lafitte希望他兄弟Pierre开始的地方
And that's where Lafitte wanted his brother Pierre to start.
就是这个地图 那里就是我们开始的地方
That's the map. That's where we start.
-太好的 -好的
- Yes. - All right.
好的 Chris Sonja 我希望你们去帮助
All right, Chris, Sonja, I want you backing up
Faucheux小姐 Gregorio Sebastian
Miss Faucheux. Gregorio, Sebastian,
别让他们或者嫌犯离开你们的视野
don't let them or the suspects out of your sight
如果他们跟上了
if they follow.
保持实时联♥系♥ 知道了吗
Hey, stay in constant contact, you understand?
别忘了我们在对付的人
Don't forget who we're dealing with.
好的 遵命 走吧
Yeah. Roger that. Come on.
好的 Patton有扫描器
All right, uh, Patton's got that scanner,
就是那种靠的足够近就能克隆手♥机♥的那种
you know, the one that can clone phones when you're close enough.
-带上 -好的
- Take that with you. - Right.
试着接入嫌犯的通讯设备
Try and tap into the suspects,
看他们和谁联♥系♥ 我喜欢
see who they're talking to, I like it.
你要做什么
What are you gonna do?
我会协调你们找到的东西
I'm gonna coordinate what you find,
试着用这些信息找出
so that I can try and use it to figure out
-幕后黑手 走吧 -好
- who's behind this. - Go. Okay.
就是那里 Barthelemy的墓室
There it is, Barthelemy's crypt.
好的 现在怎么办
Okay, now what?
现在 我们想办法找出第一个字母
Now, we got to figure out how to find the first letter.
嘿
Hey, uh,
你也许想要打开那本书
you might want to open that book.
-嗯 对哦 是的 -是的
- Hmm? Right. Yes. - Yeah.
你喜欢她 是吗
You like her, don't you?
-呵 -别这样
- Pssh. - Come on,
我不瞎 但你瞎
I'm not blind, but you are, baby.
这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
她聪明 漂亮 有冒险精神
She's smart, attractive, adventurous.
唯一的问题是 她不是直的
Only problem is, she plays for the other team.
-和我一样 -不可能
- My team. - No way.
就是 我告诉你 这不是我在做心理侧写
Yes, way. I'm telling you, it's not me profiling,
我就是知道
that's me knowing.
-那么我问你 -什么
- All right, well, then, riddle me this, Joker. - Yeah?
她为什么在和我调情
Why has she been flirting with me?
你很可爱 她需要我们的帮助
You're cute. She needs our help.
我认为我找到了什么
I think I found something.
你找到字母了
Oh, did you find the letter?
看到雕刻在L字母中的鸢尾花了吗
See the engraved Fleur-de-Lis over the letter "L"?
-是的 -是的 是的
- Yeah. - Yeah, yeah.
是的 我看一下 好的 看一下 L
Yeah, I see it. All right, let's see. "L"...
L
"L"...
有东西咔哒了一下
Something clicked.
现在怎么做
What now?
顺时针方向 我猜这指的是
"Move as the clock." I'm guessing that means
我们顺时针方向找到地图上的下一个墓室
we go clockwise to the next crypt on the map,
但是记住一定是1820年或之前的
but remember it's got to be 1820 or earlier.
来吧 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
嘿嘿嘿 往好里想
Hey, hey, hey. Look at the bright side,
我为你节省了无数的晚餐和电影
I saved you a ton of money on dinner and movies.
走吧
Come on.
走吧
Come on!
不可能关注到
No way to keep an eye on
Sebastian Gregorio和Michelle
Sebastian, Gregorio, and Michelle,
但只要我们盯着嫌犯
but as long as we got an eye on the suspects,
他们应该就没事
they should be okay.
我只想知道为什么
Yeah, I'm just wondering why
他们对关注他们不感兴趣
they're not that interested in seeing them.
那他们怎么知道
How're they supposed to know
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表