Actually, I know exactly what I'm going to do to you.
什么
What?
你这个变♥态♥的婊♥子♥
You sick bitch.
杀了我不会解放我
Killing me isn't gonna free me.
这根本就不是为了我 这是为了你自己
This isn't about me, this is about you,
和你从中获得的病态的快♥感♥
and whatever demented crap you get out of it.
否认即是防御
Denial is defense.
否认
Denial?!
但我这有不少工具
But there are tools
可以打破我们创造的
to break down the walls we create to protect ourselves
抵御内心深处伤痛的壁垒
from our deepest pains.
有人吗 来人 救命
Somebody! Somebody, help me!
-来人啊 救我 请快来救我 -没人能听见
- Somebody, help me, please! - Nobody can hear you.
我租了这个汽车旅馆这侧所有的房♥间
I made sure to rent out all the rooms on this side of the motel.
汽车旅馆 什么 为什么
Motel? What? Why?
这可以帮助提醒你
To help remind you,
带你回到那天的伤痛中
to bring you back to the pain of that day.
-求你 Claire -并且由于身体的同一位置
- Please, Claire... - And since the same area of the body...
-我们谈谈 -被精神上
- Let's just talk. ...- are activated...
-我们就只说话 -和肉体上
- Let's just talk. ...- by both physical...
-Claire 求你 别 -双重唤醒
- Claire, please, don't. ...- and emotional pain...
Claire 别这样 求你
Claire! Don't do it, please.
不 Claire
No! Claire!
不 不
No! No...!
对不起 在酒吧遇见她之后的事
Sorry, I can't remember much
我能想起来的不多
after I met her at the bar.
但你能认出她 对吧
But you can ID her, right?
Claire McDermott
Claire McDermott?
我给你看的那个照片
The photo I showed you?
是的 绝对可以
Yes. Absolutely.
-呃 -噢 没事的 亲爱的
- Uh-- - oh, it's all right, dear.
这是为了收集你指缝里的东西
This is for under your fingernails.
我只是想找到
I'm just trying to get
任何可以帮助Pride探员
any evidence I can to help Agent Pride
找到Tammy的证据
find Tammy.
我知道你遭受了很多
I know you've been through a lot,
但如果你被Claire带走的时候
but if you saw anything,
看到或听到任何东西
or heard anything while you were with Claire,
她把你掳到哪儿 她有可能把Tammy带到哪儿
where she took you, where she might be taking Tammy?
我在后备箱里醒来
I woke up in the trunk.
她告诉我不许出声 不然就杀了我
She told me not to make a sound, or she'd kill me.
尽管如此 如果有任何你能想起来的事
Still, if there's anything that you can remember,
都可能会有帮助
i-it'll help, regardless of
不管你觉得有多么不重要
how insignificant you might think.
嗯
Um...
我 我看到一些 塑料布
I-I saw some... plastic sheeting
在后备箱里
in the trunk,
还有胶布
and gray tape.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
Brooklyn Tammy给Pride探员留了一个信♥号♥♥
Brooklyn, Tammy left Agent Pride a signal before.
他才能找到你
That's how he was able to find you.
我们期望
We're hoping
也许她留了
she might've left
另一个线索
another sign,
也许她说了什么
said something.
Claire对Tammy
Claire said something to Tammy.
说了什么夏威夷的事
A-About Hawaii.
夏威夷 夏威夷的什么事
Hawaii. What about Hawaii?
我不知道
I don't know.
但听起来好像很久以前
But it sounded like maybe something had happened
Tammy在夏威夷经历过什么
to Tammy a long time ago.
呃 她说 记得夏威夷吗
Uh... She said, “Remember Hawaii.”
这 这有什么用吗
D-Does that mean anything?
我们有发现了
We might have something.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
我们查了一遍所有受害者的档案
So we went through the case files of all the victims
想找出Tammy提到的那种
trying to find something personal that connects them,
-能联♥系♥到每个人的东西 -这让我们想到
- like what Tammy talking about. - Which got us thinking,
她还说过Claire会把受害者带到
she also said Claire takes her victims to places
-对她们意义重大的地方 -所以呢
- that mean something to them. - And?
那么 我们的海军飞行员 Kendrick少校
Well, our Navy pilot, Commander Kendrick,
是在一个偏僻的农舍被杀害的
she was killed at a remote farmhouse.
五年前 她驾驶一架C-130运输机
Yeah, and five years ago, she was flying a C-130
不得不进行紧急迫降
that had to make an emergency landing.
她撞上了一间农舍
She crashed into a farmhouse.
7名海军活了下来 但有3名没有
Seven sailors survived, but three didn't.
并且尽管海军澄清了她
And even though the Navy cleared her
-没有任何误操作 -她依然责怪自己
- of any wrongdoing... - She still blamed herself.
对 并且她不是唯一一个
Yeah, she's not the only one, either.
每一个受害者
Each and every one of the victims
在过去都发生过创伤性时间
had some traumatic event happen in their past, too.
并且每一个作案地点
And each one of the murders was in the locations
都和当初悲剧发生的地点一致
that matched where their traumas took place.
所以 什么 Claire毫无缘由地在用折磨和杀害的方式
So, what? Claire's trying to somehow force her victims
强迫受害者们直面她们的过去
to face their past by torturing and killing them?
我觉得想知道Claire的意图
I'm guessing that has more to do
要比查她的受害者们下更多功夫
with Claire than with her victims.
更重要的是 她一定知道Gregorio过去的这件 不管是什么事
More importantly, she must know whatever happened
-一直在纠缠她 -对 如果我们能知道是什么事
- in Gregorio's past that's haunting her. - Yeah, and if we can
我们就应该能找到她了
figure that out, we might be able to find her,
但我们现在没时间了 有什么想法吗
but we're running out of time. Any idea what it could be?
我们得回到那间公♥寓♥
We got to get back to that apartment.
你为什么如此抗拒
Why are you fighting this so hard?
你知道这只是在伤害你自己吧
You know you're only hurting yourself.
肉体上的疼痛只是为了引出内心的痛苦
The physical pain is meant to reveal the inner pain,
你唯一需要做的就是面对它
all you have to do is face it.
你是唯一一个没有面对痛苦的人
You're the only one who's not facing it.
不管我说什么 不管你让我说了什么
No matter what I say, no matter what you make me say,
没有什么能阻止
nothing will stop the pain
你一直在逃避的伤痛
you're running from.
是吗
Really?
没错
Yeah.
我看了你的档案
I read your file.
我同样也对你进行了侧写
I profiled you, too.
爸爸老打你 对吧
Daddy beat you one too many times, huh?
亲切的McDermott博士其实并不那么亲切
Kindly Dr. McDermott wasn't so kindly.
1991年 4月24号♥
April 24, 1991,
有人捅了你父亲 杀了他
somebody stabbed your father and killed him.
是你吧 不是吗 Claire
Wasn't you, was it, now, Claire?
这就是你所作所为的原因吧
Is that why you do what you do?
这就是为什么你伤害无辜的人
Is that why you hurt innocent people?
因为那个混♥蛋♥伤害了你
Because that son of a bitch hurt you?
老天
God!
现在说的是你逃离的事 Tammy
This is about what you are running from, Tammy.
你拒绝面对的那些
What you're not facing.
不是我的事
Not me.
现在我们来说说 1998年 7月12号♥这天
Now let's talk about July 12, 1998,
怎么样
shall we?
我们来谈谈那天在毛伊岛
Let's talk about what you did--
你的所作所为 或者 你的无所作为
or, rather, didn't do-- in Maui that day.
我哪儿都找不到和夏威夷有关的东西 你们呢
I can't find anything about Hawaii anywhere, can you?
还没有 我们得找下去
Not yet. We just got to keep looking.
我不想这么说 King
I hate to bring it up, King,
但是 呃 如果我们对Claire的分♥析♥是错的呢
but, uh, what if we're wrong about Claire?
或者如果Brooklyn的记忆有偏差
And what if Brooklyn didn't remember things correctly?
我们可能会因此失去Gregorio
We could lose Gregorio.
不 我...
All right, no, I...
我不能让这种事发生 好吗 这里
I can't let that happen, okay? So there's-there's
这里一定会有答案的
there's got to be an answer here somewhere.
会的 会的
Okay. Okay.
剪贴簿
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表