不见得是间谍
Not exactly cloak-and-dagger.
好吧 只有一种方法可以确定
Well, there's only one way to know for sure.
让Sebastian侵入Thompson的相机
Have Sebastian try to access Thompson's camera
和他的云端账户
and his cloud account.
让我们看看他拍了什么
Let's see what he shot.
如果KC还拿着那个相机
If KC still has that camera,
那么他就从我们的头号♥嫌疑犯变成了
then he's gone from being suspect number one
下一个可能的受害人
to our next possible victim.
我们先找到他就行了
But not if we find him first.
你们要怎么做呢
How are you gonna do that?
我要说服Tita和Lil Man
I'm gonna convince Tita and Lil Man
这是唯一能救他的办法了
it's the only way to save him.
我们要找找他的亲人吗
Should we be expecting next of kin?
根据记录 Joey是个孤儿
Joey was an orphan, according to his records.
他和KC这样的孩子没有亲人了
Kids like him and KC don't have anyone.
话不能这么说 他们拥有彼此
That's not true, they have each other.
我进入了Thompson云端的照片库
I was able to access Thompson's photo library in the cloud.
成千上万张照片 大多是肖像 都市风景
Thousands of pictures, mostly portraits, cityscapes,
没什么有价值的
nothing valuable.
有没有可能相机上有些照片
Is it possible that there's photos on the camera
-还没有上传 -噢 当然
- that haven't uploaded? - Oh, totally, yeah.
这个型号♥的相机一开机就上传照片
This model of camera uploads as soon as it's turned on.
如果这样
So when that happens...
你就能追踪它的GPS
You can track its GPS.
干得好 Sebastian
That's good work, Sebastian.
噢 不只是我
Oh, not just me.
还有我的可靠伙伴
It's my trusty sidekick here, too.
她敲键盘没有Patton那么快
She's not as fast as Patton on the keyboard,
她也没有他那么大声 所以
but she's nowhere near as loud either, so...
除了 刚才
Except for... just then.
Dakota
Dakota!
你好
Hi.
Joey在这儿吗
Is Joey here?
没有
I'm afraid not.
好姑娘 好姑娘
Good girl. Good girl.
发生了什么糟糕的事了
Something bad happened.
我们应该去另一个房♥间
We should go in the other room.
我不想去另一个房♥间
I don't want to go in the other room.
-我想知道发生了什么 -我们会告诉你的
- I want to know what happened. - And we're gonna tell you,
只是不要当着Lil Man的面说
just not in front of Lil Man.
Pride 我从NOPD那儿听说
Pride. I had to hear
Joey Simpson昨晚被杀了
from NOPD that Joey Simpson was killed last night,
-你们找到了尸体 -Joey死了吗
- and you found the body. - Joey's dead?
我猜KC也应该
I'm assuming that KC's
对这起谋杀负责 是吗
responsible for this murder, too?
还不知道凶手是谁 Dan
Don't know the answers yet, Dan.
没有证据表明是KC做的
There's no evidence that says KC did it.
因为他没做
Because he didn't.
我认得你 Tita 对吗
I know you. Tita, right?
还有这个孩子
And this kid, too,
KC的人 他们在这里做什么
part of KC's crew. What are they doing here?
他们来协助我们的调查
They're helping us with our investigation.
你们也藏着KC吗
You're hiding KC, too?
我们还没有找到他
We haven't found him yet,
但他现在的处境很危险 他们也是
but he's in serious danger and so are they.
你说“再等一天” Dwayne
You said "wait a day," Dwayne.
我照做了 因为我们是朋友
And I did, 'cause we're friends.
但你没说
What you did not say is that you'd be
在这一天里你会故意违反程序
willfully violating procedure in that day.
我在努力拯救孩子
I'm trying to save kids.
看看Joey的下场
You did a hell of a job with Joey.
这不公平
That's not fair.
我本该联♥系♥警方
I could have contacted NOPD.
我本可以把全部人员带走
I could have swept up this whole crew
把他们安置在某个安全的地方
and put them someplace safe.
-他指的是教♥养♥院♥ -不 Tita
- He means a group home. - No, Tita.
我向你保证 我们不会把你送回去的
I promise you we're not putting you back in a home.
你无权做出那样的承诺
You're not authorized to make that kind of promise.
他们法律上属于需要被抚养的未成年人
These are minor dependents of the court.
-把他们拘留 -好了 好了 稍等一下
- Take them into custody. - Now, now, now, just wait a minute.
-快跑 -嘿
- Run! - Hey!
Tita 站住
Tita, stop!
Tita 站住 Tita
Tita, stop! Tita!
听着 Dan Dan 对不起
Come on. Dan. Dan, I'm sorry.
我本该早点告诉你
I should have told you sooner,
但是还有个杀手在逃
but there's a killer out there,
这些孩子需要保护
and these kids need protection.
我会照顾他们的
And I'll take care of them.
警方找到的每一个贫民窟混混
Every gutter punk that the NOPD finds
-都要被关进监狱 -少年管教所
- will be put in a secure facility. - Youth Detention.
就像对待罪犯一样对待他们
It's like treating them like they're criminals.
我尽我所能
I'm working with the resources I have available to me.
遵纪守法
And I'm following the rules.
你也可以试一试
You might try that sometime.
20年了 你一直没变 Dwayne
You haven't changed in 20 years, Dwayne.
在过去这对那些孩子没什么帮助
It didn't help the kid back then,
现在对这些孩子也没什么帮助
and you're not helping them now.
我们走
Let's go.
别
Nah.
狗留下
Dog stays.
随你便
Suit yourself.
Tita跑了
Tita's gone.
我们会找到她的
We'll find her.
我们也会把Lil Man带回来
We'll get Lil Man back, too.
Tgompson的相机刚开机了
Thompson's camera just got switched on.
我追踪到了GPS信♥号♥♥ 但我不是唯一一个在追踪的
I was able to track the GPS signal and I'm not the only one.
还有其他人在追踪信♥号♥♥
Somebody else is tracking it, too.
好的 打给Lasalle 告诉他在那等我和Sonja
Okay, call Lasalle, tell him to meet me and Sonja there.
Gregorio 继续找Tita
Gregorio, keep looking for Tita.
嘿 Tita
Yo, Tita.
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
我们在街上相遇的第一天
You told me about this place
你就告诉我这个地方了
the first day we met on the street.
你母亲在这里工作过 对吗
Your mom used to work here, right?
是的 现在这是个垃圾场
Yeah. It's a dump now.
不过 以前这儿还是很漂亮的
It used to be real pretty back in the day, though.
笑一个
Smile.
-相机卡住了 -我们得走了
- Camera's jammed. - We got to go.
警♥察♥在找我们呢
The cops are after us,
DCFS带走了Lil Man
DCFS got Lil Man,
我想有人杀了Joey
and I think someone killed Joey.
是的 我知道 我 我看到他了
Yeah, I know. I... I saw him.
我想这和这台相机有关
I think it's got something to do with this camera.
别管这相机了
Forget about the camera.
不 如果这相机有特别之处
No, if there's something special about it,
也许能值不少
maybe it's worth something big.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我的天啊
Holy crap.
嘘
Shh.
Sebastian说相机就在这里面
Sebastian says the camera's inside.
知道还有谁在追踪它吗
Any idea who else is tracking it?
先到这里的人
Whoever it is got here first.
海军罪案调查处 放下你的武器
NCIS! Drop your weapon!
-King 你还好吧 -是的 我没事
- King? You all right? - Yeah, I'm good.
他是照片上的那个人吗
Is he the one from the photograph?
不 但他们穿着一样
No, but he's dressed the same.
我看到一群这样着装的人开着一辆车跑了
Well, I saw a bunch more of them driving away in a car.
我看到了部分车牌信息
I got a partial plate.
看到KC或者Tita了吗
Any sign of KC or Tita?
-没有 没看到 -嘿 King
- No, nothing. - Hey, King.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表