who can bring in strays off the street?
-拉倒吧 这是条狗 -真的吗
- Don't start. This is a dog. - Really?
拜托
Please.
Percy 我只希望DCFS会对她好
Oh, Percy, I just hope DCFS does right by her.
他们会的
They will.
我确认过了
I made sure of it.
你是怎么做到的
How'd you manage that?
跟Dan Young乖乖认错
By eating a lot of crow with Dan Young.
我答应...
I promised to...
从现在起不插手他的事情
stay out of his business from now on.
他答应把Tita和Lil Man
And he promised to place Tita
一同安置在家庭寄养处
and Lil Man in foster care together.
无论发生什么 他们都会在一起
They'll be together no matter what happens.
其他可怜虫呢
What about the other gutter punks?
他们也会安置好的
Got some ideas about them, too.
代理市长和我现在相处地很好
The acting mayor and I are currently on good terms.
我想她应该会安排一些临时住房♥
Thought she might work out some transitional housing.
Loretta会去讨论此事
Loretta's gonna broach the subject.
我试着收拾我的烂摊子
I try to clean up my messes.
是吗
Yeah?
也许下次 进行双重治疗
Maybe next time, double up on the therapy.
我会考虑的
I'll take it under advisement.
我想跟你说句话
I'd like a word with you.
去楼上
Upstairs.
得聊聊今天的事情
Need to talk about what happened today.
我们阻止了坏人 还保证了Tita的安全
We stopped the bad guys and got Tita to safety.
想说什么
What's to say?
就从你违背命令
Well, let's start with you disobeying orders
危及性命说起吧
and jeopardizing lives.
我跟据自己对形势的判断做出了合理的决定
I made a judgment call based on my reading of the situation,
就像你一直以来做的
like you always do.
你在冲动之下采取行动 Gregorio
You acted impulsively, Gregorio.
我让你别开枪的时候开火了
Opening fire when I told you not to.
在不安全的情况下去追Natali
Chasing after Natali when it wasn't safe.
我问你个问题 只有你
Let me ask you a question. You're the only one
才能靠本能工作吗
that gets to work on instinct?
-是这么说的么 -这是我的队伍
- Call an audible? - It's my team.
我说了算
It's my call.
哇 这真是华盛顿级别的狗屁话
Wow, that's some real Washington-level BS
Pride 控制关系
right there, Pride. Chain of command.
不是什么控制关系
Not about chain of command.
而是在于后果
It's about consequences.
当我冒险的时候 我愿意承受后果
When I take a risk, I'm willing to take the hit.
不只是为我
Not just for me.
-为了我们所有人 -你这是在让我自责
- For all of us. - You're giving me grief for a trigger
换做是你也会想都不想直接开枪的
you would've pulled without a second thought.
不是这么简单的 Tammy
It's not that simple, Tammy.
你想让我们信任你吗
You want us to trust you?
演你自己的戏
Back your plays,
跟随你的直觉 不管会有什么代价吗
follow your instincts, no matter what it costs?
你得相信我们
You got to trust us back.
也许吧
Maybe so.
不管怎样
Nonetheless...
我是老大
I'm the boss.
由我来做决定 不论对错
And I make the calls, right or wrong.
你不要再像那样冒险了
Don't you ever pull a stunt like that again.
明白吗
You got it?
是 明白了
Yeah. I got it.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表