They ever catch the guy?
就像我说的 那只是个案例 一连串的讲座
Like I said, it was just a case study, a series of lectures.
但都大致类似
Lot of similarities, though.
多到会被忽略
Too many to ignore.
你能联♥系♥那个讲师吗
Can you call the lecturer?
能啊 希望吧 她还在
Yeah. Hopefully, she's still working
行为分♥析♥小组工作
at the Behavioral Analysis Unit.
我会跟Kendrick少校的指挥官联♥系♥
I'll follow up with Commander Kendrick's C.O.,
看看她能不能接触什么敏感情报
see if she had access to any sensitive Intel.
好的
Okay.
找一切你能找到的关于她的信息
Learn everything you can about her,
追踪她死前的所有信息 因为如果Gregorio是对的
backtrack her every last move, 'cause if Gregorio's right,
凶手很了解Kendrick
killer knew a lot about Kendrick.
那就意味着他们的生活有交集
Means their lives intersected somewhere.
收到
Copy that.
Sebastian
Sebastian,
我想让你非常仔细地把那里搜一遍
I want you to go over that place with a fine-tooth comb.
很难相信那个凶手
It's hard to believe that the killer
没留下丁点痕迹
didn't leave any trace evidence.
好的 只是 呃 等等 只有一个小问题
Right, okay, but just, uh, wait. Just one quick question.
什么
Yeah?
你觉得Tammy看起来正常吗
Does Tammy seem all right to you?
我的意思是 我不想管闲事 而且上帝知道
I mean, I'm not trying to be nosy, and God knows
她非常明确地表达了让我管好自己的事
she's made it very clear that I should mind my own business,
但我不知道 我想这有时候很难做到
but, I don't know, I don't think that's so easy sometimes,
因为我能像一个发现骨头的狗 你明白吗
'cause I can be like a dog with a bone, you know?
当我的牙咬进什么东西
When my teeth sink into something, and then I just
-我就不会松口 -我明白 Sebastian
- don't let go... - Yeah, I'm aware, Sebastian.
我知道你明白 你认识我很长时...
Well, I know you're aware. You've known me long...
不不 我注意到Gregorio了
No, no, no, no, no. I'm aware about Gregorio.
最近看起来有点不正常
Seems a little out of sorts lately.
-心烦意乱 压力很大 -没错
- Distracted, pressing. - Yes, exactly.
就像她刚进入我们小组一样
Like she was when she first joined the team.
可能是因为她失去了Sonja 她们关系非常好
It could be she's missing Sonja. They were awful close.
也可能是因为其它什么事
Maybe it's something else.
无论如何 我会留意她的
Anyway, I'll keep an eye on her.
好的
All right.
McDermott教授
Professor McDermott?
噢 天哪 好久不见
Oh, my gosh, it's been so long.
感谢您接了我的电♥话♥
Thanks for taking my call.
我以为您不记得我了
I didn't even think you'd remember me.
噢 我当然记得你 Gregorio探员
Oh, of course I remember you, Agent Gregorio.
我怎么可能忘呢
How could I forget?
我记得你的同事们都对你不满
I remember your fellow agents were frustrated with you
因为你问了太多问题
for asking so many questions.
噢 对了 我都忘了 我差点把他们搞疯了
Oh, right, I forgot. I was driving them crazy.
当然 我依旧搞得我同事很没辙
Of course, I'm still driving my agents crazy,
所以有些事是永远不会变的
so some things never change.
你在还在局里工作吗
You still with the Bureau?
不 我在海军罪案调查处工作
No, I'm with NCIS
在新奥尔良那边
down in New Orleans?
新奥尔良 真的吗
New Orleans? Really?
对啊 我知道 离华盛顿很远
Yeah, I know, it's a long way from D.C.,
但我想让你知道 你教给我的东西
but you should know I'm putting everything
我都用得很好
you taught me to good use.
噢 很好 我很高兴
Oh, good. I'm glad.
这就是你打电♥话♥来的原因吗
Is that why you're calling?
事实上 是的
As a matter of fact, it is.
我们发现一名海军飞行员被折磨然后被杀了
We have a Navy pilot who was tortured and killed,
和那个医生的案例有很多相似之处
bears a lot of similarities to that case study on that doctor.
在匹兹堡医院发现的那个吗
Found in the Pittsburg hospital?
是的 没错
Yes, exactly.
我是说 我们刚刚开始调查
I mean, we just started the investigation,
但我一直想知道 之前那个凶手被抓了吗
but I was wondering, was that killer ever caught?
我还真没核查过
I'd have to check on that.
你认为这些案子或许是有联♥系♥的是吗
You think the cases might be connected?
就像我说的 我 我也不知道
Like I said, I-I don't know.
相隔了十年 可能性微乎其微了
Ten years apart, highly unlikely.
除非 当然了 如果事实上
Unless, of course, it turns out
这中间有更多受害者的话
there were more victims in between.
所以 我要和国家犯罪中心联♥系♥下
So, I'm gonna check with the National Crime Center,
但我希望您能把您对第一个案子的侧写
but I was hoping you could send me your profile
发给我
on that first case.
即使不是同一个人做的
Even if it's not the same guy,
也许也能帮我搞清楚这个凶手的想法
maybe it can help me get into the head of my killer.
嗯 当然了 我马上着手去做
Well, of course. I'll get right on it.
非常感谢 McDermott教授
Thank you so much, Professor McDermott.
很高兴和你通话
Really nice talking to you.
噢 拜托 叫我Claire就可以
Oh, please, call me Claire.
嗯 不管凶手是谁
Well, whoever this killer is,
他真的很清楚怎样掩盖自己的踪迹
he really knows how to cover his tracks.
我的意思是 我搜遍了那个农场的每一寸
I mean, I scoured every inch of that farmhouse,
里里外外 搜了两次
inside and out, twice.
我还因为这个长了疹子 但愿不是癣
All I got was this rash, which I really hope isn't ringworm.
对啊 我也这么希望
Yeah, that makes two of us.
看来我们都空手而归了
Looks like we're all coming up empty-handed.
刚刚跟Kendrick的指挥官通了电♥话♥
That was Kendrick's C.O.
他说她是一个陆军基地飞行员
He said she was a land-based pilot,
大多数时间开C-130运输机 有长途飞行许可
mostly C-130s, TS clearance.
没什么值得境外组织杀她的
Nothing foreign entities would kill for.
嗯 而且我在他们的航♥空♥站监控录像
Yeah, and I saw nothing on their air station
没有发现 除了她最后一次离开基地的时候
surveillance cameras, other than the last time she left base
在一个酒吧停留了一会儿 没什么可疑的
and stopped off at a bar, but nothing suspicious
Kendrick的通话和银行记录也没什么特别的
in Kendrick's phone or bank records, either.
这说不通啊
Doesn't make any sense.
这名杀手是 是不可思议的细致
This killer is-is incredibly meticulous,
不光是农场 所有的东西都是
not just with the farmhouse, but with everything.
即使没有证据 你也肯定会相信
Even if there was no evidence, you'd think there would,
有某种动机存在吧
there would be a motive.
对 特别是出于个私人仇恨的
Yeah, especially if it's personal.
我是说 杀手和她
I mean, killer and her
肯定有过交集
had to have crossed paths.
而且有着特定的意图 并不只是为了杀人
And with the specific intent not just to kill,
也是为了折磨她
but to torture her, too.
问题是 为什么
Question is: why?
这个问题的答案我不知道
I don't know the answer to that,
但我知道她并不是唯一的受害者
but I do know she wasn't his only victim.
你的联邦调查局的导师把这案子和
Did your BAU guru connect it to that doctor
-十年被杀医生的案子联♥系♥起来了吗 -不完全是
- that was killed ten years ago? - Not quite.
但我开始做我自己的研究
But I started to do my own research.
事实证明我们发现的不仅仅是Kendrick少校一个人
Turns out we're not just looking at Commander Kendrick.
Melanie Jacobs 2008年 匹兹堡
Melanie Jacobs, 2008, Pittsburg.
Stephanie Benton 检察官
Stephanie Benton, A.D.A.,
2009年在亚特兰大附近的一家制药工厂被发现
found in a pharm-plant near Atlanta in 2009.
2010年 生物化学家 Kelly Mendez
2010, a biochemist, Kelly Mendez,
在丹佛一所学校的自助餐厅被发现
found in a Denver school cafeteria.
2011年 Claudia Caldwel 达拉斯的石油首席财务官
2011, Claudia Caldwell, oil CFO in Dallas.
我在全国各地发现了十宗未破的谋杀案
I found ten unsolved murders, all around the country,
全都是相同的犯罪模式
all with the exact same M.O.
都是非常成功的女性 都被折磨之后杀害
All highly successful women, all tortured and killed.
-对 -在犯罪现场
- Yeah. - At a crime scene
没有发现任何证据
scrubbed clean of any evidence.
地点不同 但是每个案子又有一些
Locations are varied, but there's something unique
-独特之处 -对
- about each one. - Yes.
相互之间的联♥系♥是什么
What is the connections?
肯定是在受害者身上 就像农场一样
It's got to be to the victims. Just like the farmhouse
肯定和飞行员有所关联
has to be connected to the pilot.
等等 所以 所以这个杀手
So wait. So-so this killer
绑♥架♥他的受害者
is taking his victims
然后在某个对受害有纪念意义的地点杀掉他们
and killing them somewhere that means something to them?
哇 这个人绝对精神不正常
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表