她真的是
Looks like she was obviously obsessed
对找东西着了魔啊
with finding something all right.
拿破仑鸢尾徽章
The Napoleon Fleur-de-Lis.
如果她父亲没说错的话
If her father's right.
明显也担心她被人跟踪
Obviously worried she was being followed, too.
不然的话 为什么要把线索纹在手臂上
Otherwise, why tattoo the clue on her arm?
那也没有阻止杀手得到线索啊
Well, it didn't stop the killers from still getting it, though.
至少我们比他们先得到下一个线索
Yeah, well, at least we got the next clue before they did.
这是什么
What is this thing?
手工制♥作♥的密语之书
This is a handmade puzzle book.
非常错综复杂
It's pretty intricate, too.
我们只需要解开这些密♥码♥
We just need to decode the ciphers,
然后就能打开这本书 寻找下一个线索
then we can open it up, get the next clue.
-嗯 -我觉得用小刀
- Mm-hmm. - Something tells me it'd be much easier
开书不是更方便么
to use a knife.
-嘿 停下 -痛
- Hey, stop! - Hey, ow.
别捣乱
Easy.
行不
All right?
我是不了解什么海盗
I don't know everything about pirates,
但是我了解这些东西 如果他们不是
but I know about these things. And if they're not opened
用正确的方法打开的话
exactly how they're supposed to be opened,
就会自毁的
they could self-destruct.
里面可能有 装酸的容器之类的
There could be, like, an acid capsule inside there or something.
你是逗我们 他是逗我么
Are you kidding? Is he kidding?
不 他没开玩笑
No, he's not kidding.
海盗们煞费苦心留下线索痕迹
Pirates created elaborate clue trails
就只有最了解的人可以追寻
that only those who knew them best could follow.
如果真是Lafitte埋下了拿破仑鸢尾花雕像
It Lafitte really did bury the Napoleon Fleur,
他的线索肯定是独一无二的精密复杂
his clue trail could be more elaborate than most.
所以我们必须根据线索行事
So, we have to follow the clues
-从而找到鸢尾花雕像 -对
- in order to find the Fleur-de-Lis? - Yeah.
还有 最好 也找到Elaine的杀手
And, hopefully, Elaine's killers... Okay.
因为他们也在找它
...since they're after it, too.
好了 继续鼓捣那玩意吧
All right, keep working on that thing.
得找出方法打开它
Got to figure out how to open it.
你们真是疯了
This is ridiculous.
鬼怪故事 寻宝之旅
Ghost stories, treasure hunts.
接着还有什么 该死的牙仙么
So what's next, the frickin' tooth fairy?
-有什么发现 -监控捕捉到了
- What do you got? - Surveillance spotted
那两个对你开枪的家伙逃走
those two jokers who shot at you running out of the common.
我们用了Patton的面部识别系统软件
We used Patton's facial recognition
确定了其中一人的身份
software to identify one of them.
Nathan Hendricks
Nathan Hendricks.
他自少年起就常常出入监狱
He's been in and out of prison since he was in juvie.
与被害者有什么联♥系♥么
Any connection to the victim?
我们没找到
Not that we can find.
更像是个雇佣兵 显然 雇来的杀手
More of a mercenary, apparently, hired gun.
你有脏活儿要干
You need some dirty work done?
就找他
Call him.
我确信我也知道是谁找了他
I bet I know who called him, too.
同时也认识他
As well as who knows him.
Dodd先生
Mr. Dodd.
特别探员Percy和Lasalle
Special Agents Percy and Lasalle.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
想找到拿破仑鸢尾花雕像
Trying to find the Napoleon Fleur.
就像你一样
Just like you.
为了我女儿
For my daughter.
好吧
All right.
-我们洗耳恭听 -之前 我并不是唯一一个
- We're listening. - I wasn't the only one
寻找鸢尾花雕像的人
looking for the Fleur back when.
还有其他人
There were others.
正如我所说 它价值连城 百万级别的
Like I said, it's worth a lot. Millions.
-所以你认识Nate Hendricks -不认识
- So, you know Nate Hendricks? - No.
但我知道他曾经为谁工作
But I know who he used to work for.
一个擅长深海潜水
A man who specializes in deep-sea diving,
找寻沉船的人
sunken galleons.
他可能知道些什么
He might know something.
他叫什么
What's his name?
他不会和你们见面的
He won't meet with you.
你们是警♥察♥
You're cops.
但他可能会与我会面
But he might meet with me.
不可能 那太危险了
Oh, no way, that's way too risky.
我可能只是个前特种兵 但我仍然
I may be an ex-Green Beret, but I still know
知道怎样照顾自己
how to handle myself.
再说了 你们没了我是不可能见面的
Besides, you don't get the meet without me.
Pride
Pride,
我们可能有帮助Elaine找到
we might have a lead on who helped Elaine
密语之书坐标的人的线索了
get the coordinates to the puzzle book.
一个Jean Lafitte研究专家
Yeah, an expert on Jean Lafitte
在历史协会工作
who works at the Historical Society.
叫做Michelle Faucheux
Michelle Faucheux.
根据Elaine的电♥话♥记录
According to Elaine's phone record,
她在过去几天多次打给她
she called her several times in the last few days.
名字有印象么
That name ring any bell?
-没有 -好吧
- No. - All right,
去和她谈谈 小心一点
go talk with her, but watch your backs.
有理由推测杀手也知道我们
Reasonable to assume that the killers know
和他们在找一样的东西了
that we're after the same thing they are now.
明白
Copy that.
好了 Dodd先生
All right, Mr. Dodd.
打电♥话♥吧
Make your call.
也许她睡眠不足
Maybe she's not getting enough sleep?
可能和Sonja的母亲有关 你说呢
Could be something to do with Sonja's mom, you know?
我是说 Sonja的继父 这都死了一年多了
I mean, it's been what, a year since Sonja's step-dad died.
不可能吧 他们常常通话
I doubt it. They talk all the time.
很亲密的
Very lovey-dovey.
不 还有什么在困扰着她
No, there's something else bugging her.
我只是 不知道是什么
I-I just... I don't know what.
-唉 -我们要是有个心理侧写师
- You know? - If only we had someone who was, like,
-就好了 -闭嘴
- a profiler... - Shut up.
等等
Wait.
求你 不要伤害我
Please, don't hurt me.
联邦探员 你是谁
Federal agents. Who are you?
Michelle 我叫Michelle
Michelle. M-My name's Michelle.
Michelle Faucheux吗
Michelle? Faucheux?
对
Uh-huh.
好吧 没事了 你现在安全了
Okay, okay, it's all right. You're safe now.
过来
Come here.
-谢谢 -嗯 过来
- Thanks. - Yeah, come on.
-我们到那边 -我不明白
- Let's go over here. - I don't understand.
你们怎么这么快就到了
How did you get here so fast?
呃 实际上 我们是为了一件案子过来找你的
Well, actually, we were coming to see you about a case.
明白了 现在呼吸
Right. Now, just, just breathe.
深呼吸
Deep breath.
跟我们讲讲发生了什么事
Tell us what happened.
我不知道 我当时...
I don't know, I was...
我当时是在做研究 然后 突然冲进来两个人
I was just doing some research, and-and these, these two guys
吵吵嚷嚷的
just burst in here yelling, screaming.
然后他们抓住我 把我关在衣橱里
And then they-they grabbed me and shoved me in the closet
让我待着别动 否则...
and told me to stay there or...
否则就杀了我
or they'd kill me.
你看清楚他们的长相了吗
Did you get a good look at them?
也许吧 我...
Maybe, I...
一切发生得太突然 我...
It all happened so fast, I...
我听见他们扔东西
I heard them throwing things
-砸东西... -嘿 听着 好吗
- and breaking things... - Hey, listen, okay?
现在这一切交给我们 好吗
We're gonna take care of this now, okay?
你 呃
Do you, um...
你认识一个叫Elaine Dodd的人吗
do you know somebody named Elaine Dodd?
Elaine 当然
Elaine, sure.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表