希望我输钱让Kurt盯上我的主意
I hope they're okay with me losing it
他们不会介意
so Kurt gets his hooks into me.
我希望他不会怀疑这是个圈套
Yeah, I hope he doesn't suspect it's a setup.
Sonja Percy Christopher Lasalle
Sonja Percy, Christopher Lasalle.
查查你的名单
Check your list.
-进去吧 -谢谢
- Go ahead. - Thank you.
别担心 乡下人
Don't worry, Country Mouse.
我来搞定
I got this.
四条 宝贝
Four of a kind, baby.
Sonja情况如何
How's Sonja doing?
刚来了个四条对同花
Just had four to a flush.
双沟赢了个大盲特惠
【注:德州扑克专用术语】
Just won a big blind special with a double gutter.
请说人话
English, please.
我们的姑娘正在大赢特赢
The girl is on fire. She's winning big.
好吧
Okay.
缩小Stennis的潜在目标范围 有什么进展了
Any progress narrowing down potential targets at Stennis?
感觉就像大海捞针
It's like looking for a needle in a haystack.
太多机密项目了
They got too many classified projects.
我们最好希望Sonja能吸引Kurt的注意
We better hope that Sonja gets Kurt's attention.
他会在她开始大输特输的时候找上她
He goes after her when she starts losing big.
Gregorio Sebastian 一切都还正常吗
Gregorio, Sebastian, everything still status quo?
是的 现在他们把所有火力
Yeah, well, if you call status quo
都放在前门外
all the firepower they got out front,
好吧
sure.
嘿 如果出现异样
Hey, this thing goes sideways,
事情很快就会难以收拾
it could get ugly real fast.
所以你要在那儿
Why you're there.
指望你给他们支援
Counting on you to have their backs.
随时通报情况
Keep us posted.
加注五千
Raise five grand.
天呐 光想象一下赌进去那么多钱
Man, it makes me break out into a sweat
就让我出了一身汗
just thinking about betting that much money.
我只希望Percy别太着急了 你知道吗
I just hope Percy's not pushing too hard, you know?
光想着弥补昨晚搞砸的事情
Trying to make good for messing up last night.
你担心她吗
You worried about her?
-连胜 -一直都是
- Straight wins. - Always.
我们不如把赌注翻倍
What do we say we double the blind
没有上限 如何
and make this a no-limit game?
好啊 当然好
Hell yeah. Why not?
我们来就是找刺♥激♥的 对吧
We all came to play, didn't we?
嘿 现在我们的游戏开始了
Hey, now we got ourselves a game.
为什么不 呃 稍微休息一下
Why don't, uh, we take a little break, huh?
嘘 嘘 嘘 不用 宝贝 我正连胜呢
Shh, shh, shh, no, baby. I'm on a roll.
是啊 但这是我家的钱 对吧
Yeah, but it's my family money, all right?
而且我们同意节制一点的
And we agreed to a limit.
听着 我已经告诉你了 我能搞定
Look, I already told you. I got this.
你先下注 女士
You're first to act, ma'am.
一万
Ten grand.
玩家下注一万
Player bets $10,000.
一杯水 谢谢
Water, please.
你感觉怎么样 Amy
How're you holding up, Amy?
-有点小害怕 -我知道
- Just a little scared. - I know.
但是你在做正确的事情
But you're doing the right thing.
相信我 好吗
Trust me, all right?
坐在沙发上的那个是Kurt吗
Is that Kurt over there on the fancy couch?
我告诉他你的搭档昨晚接触我
Told him your partner came to me last night,
请求一个机会
begged for a chance
赢回你的钱
to win your money back.
说她不希望NCIS发现
Said she didn't want NCIS to find out
她有赌博的问题
about her gambling problem.
你认为他相信吗
Think he bought it?
我觉得他相信了
Think so.
他正在和他的工作伙伴交谈
He's talking to whoever he's working with right now.
只要Percy开始输钱
Well, we'll know soon enough,
我们就能知道了
as soon as Percy starts losing.
她会输的
Oh, she will, too.
那个戴着棒球帽的Ronny
Ronny over there in the baseball cap,
是Kurt的人
works for Kurt
-而且他会作弊 -全进
- and he cheats. - All bets in.
谢谢 发牌员
Thank you, dealer.
嘿 King
Hey, King.
有关于
Any leads
他们目标的线索了吗
on what they're after?
没有 我们还在试着缩小范围
No, we're still trying to narrow it down.
也许需要让Sonja带我们去那里
It might be up to Sonja to lead us to it, though.
让她保持专注
Keep her focused.
如果你感觉有什么不对劲
You get the sense anything is not right,
就结束行动并撤退
call it and get out of there.
好的
You got it.
叫牌
Call.
玩家叫牌
Player calls.
马上回来
Be right back.
嘿
Hey.
哦 嘿 爸爸
Oh, hey, Daddy.
你看上去在忙 所以我不想打扰你
You looked busy, so I didn't want to bother you.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
-一切都好吗 -我不确定
- Everything okay? - I'm not sure.
今天竟然接到了你的音乐系主任的电♥话♥
Got a strange call today from your music dean.
他为什么要打电♥话♥给你
Why'd he call you?
事实上他说他一直尝试联♥系♥你
Actually said he'd been trying to call you.
想知道为什么你拒绝了
Wondering why you turned down the internship
他努力为你争取来的实习资格
he worked so hard to get you.
我很好奇为什么你没有告诉我这件事
Guess I'm a little curious as to why you never told me about it.
爸爸 我都23岁了
I mean, come on, Dad. I'm 23.
我有很多事都不会告诉你
There's a lot of things I don't tell you.
是 我觉得
Yeah, well, I'm-I'm thinking
这是你应该告诉我的事情
it's something you should've told me about,
更何况近期我们
especially since your future after college
一直在讨论你毕业之后的去向
is mostly all we've been talking about lately.
这没什么好谈的
There's nothing to talk about.
我想回家
I want to move back home.
我不想待在纽约
I don't want to live in New York.
真的吗
Really?
那你为什么最初要去申请这个实习职位
Then why'd you apply for the internship in the first place?
而且你好像在这里一直找不到你喜欢的公♥寓♥
And why can't you seem to find an apartment you like here?
就算看了十多家之后 都没找到
Even after looking at, what? A dozen or more so far?
哟 Pride 你也许想要过来听这个
Yo, Pride. Might want to come listen to this.
我们待会儿再聊
We'll talk later.
你看上去有点紧张啊 小姐
Looking kind of nervous there, little lady.
一万五
15 thou to you.
我跟你的一万五
I see your 15.
我再加一万五
I raise you 15 more.
嘿 你在干什么
Hey. What are you doing?
亲爱的 我只是在做我该做的 放松
I'm just doing what I do, baby. Relax.
我做不到 你一晚上都这样
I can't. All right? You've been at this all night.
你需要收手了
You need to stop.
这是我的钱 而且你输掉了
Look, that's my money and you're losing
-你之前赢的那些 -好了 我正想赢回来呢
- everything you won. - Okay, I'm about to win it back.
再加
Reraise.
-好的 Pride -再加两万
- All right, Pride. - Reraise another 20.
看上去Percy要开始行动了
Sounds like Percy's about to make her play.
-好的 -这是你的 女士
- All right. - It's to you, ma'am.
Gregorio 你和Sebastian要做好
Gregorio, you and Sebastian be prepared
冲进去的准备 以防万一
to breach, just in case.
时刻准备着
Just give us the go.
跟你的两万
See your 20.
我再加两万
And I raise you 20 more.
你是不是要跟她的两万
That's $20,000 to you,
Adler先生
Mr. Adler.
我跟你的两万
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表