嘿 你从哪弄的那个
Hey, where'd you get that?
别管了
Don't worry about it.
那下边还有两把手♥枪♥
There's a couple pistols under there, too.
给Curtis一把
Give one to Curtis!
我们没必要对警♥察♥开枪的
We don't need to be shooting at cops.
你把我们拉进这趟浑水 我要把咱们救出去
You got us into this, and I'm gonna get us out.
这里左拐
Take a left up here.
什么鬼
What the hell!
-我说了往左拐 -我能搞定
- I said left! - I got this.
再快点 Curtis 他们快追上我们了
Get it faster, Curtis. They're gaining on us.
♪ Get that guitar for you, never know ♪
♪ You just might, you just might be the one... ♪
还满意吗 女士们
Everything good, ladies?
-谢谢你 -那就好
- Thank you. - All right, then.
-尽情享用吧 -好的
- Enjoy. - All right.
干杯
Cheers!
啊 耶
Ah, yeah.
Sydney Halliday中士
Sergeant Sydney Halliday.
你穿便装我差点没认出你来
I... almost didn't recognize you in your civvies.
我自己也差一点认不出来
Almost don't recognize myself.
已经记不得上次不♥穿♥军装是什么时候了
Can't remember the last time I didn't wear fatigue green.
衣服很适合你 中士
It agrees with you, Sergeant.
哦 严格来说 现在我只是Sydney了
Oh. Officially, it's just Sydney now.
我上周签好了文件
I signed my papers last week.
好吧 这样的话 你可以叫我Dwayne
Well, in that case, you can call me Dwayne.
-我能请你喝一杯吗 -当然
- Can I buy you a drink? - Sure.
♪ If things start to get me down ♪
♪ I think you might... ♪
嗯
Mmm.
接下来想做什么呢
Any idea what's next?
哦 完全没头绪
Oh, no clue.
每天来喝一杯 然后就...
Take 'em one day at a time, and just...
简单回归平民生活
easing back into civilian life.
那你可来对地方了
Well, you came to the right spot,
因为新奥尔良就是个很简单的地方
'cause New Orleans put the “big” in “easy.”
要忘掉烦恼
No place better on Earth
轻轻松松生活
to forget your problems
没有比这里更好的地方了
and just unwind.
举起手来
Hands in the air!
快
Now!
锁上那该死的门
Lock the freakin' door!
嗨 嗨 等一下
Okay, hey, hold on.
什么情况
What's going on?
现在的情况就是你们给我闭上嘴 好好听着
What's going on is you're gonna shut the hell up and listen!
现在 拿出你们的手♥机♥和钱包
Now, take your phones and your wallets out
把它们放在吧台上 快
and put 'em on the bar! Now!
快点
Come on!
按他说的做
Do... do what he says.
外边可是有很多
There sure are a lot of...
很多警♥察♥啊
lot of cops out there.
他说了让你闭嘴
He told you to shut up!
好的 好的
All right. All right.
好的
All right.
你就是Dwayne Pride 对吧
You're Dwayne Pride, right?
我是来见你的
I came here to see you.
NCIS 新奥尔良 S04E20
所有人站起来 贴窗户站好 马上
Everybody stand up. Against the windows! Now!
-快点 站起来 -伙计 你在做什么
- Come on, get up! - Man, what are you doing?
如果警♥察♥看不到我们 他们就没法对我们开枪
If the cops can't see us, they can't shoot us.
是啊 但我们也看不到他们了
Yeah, but we can't see them, either.
要是他们有什么行动呢
What if they try something?
这些无辜的旁观者里面
One of these innocent bystanders
就有人的脑浆要撒在地上了
gets their brains spread out on the floor!
你得冷静下来 伙计
You got to calm down, man.
你该学学怎么开车
You gotta learn how to drive.
我们本该是在出城的路上 而不是被困在这个破地方
We'd be on the road out of town, not holed up in this place!
得了 就按Boomer说的做吧
Come on, just do what Boomer says.
别提名字
Watch the names!
他们三个人 我们两个人 我不太在乎概率问题
Three of them, two of us-- I don't mind those odds.
你忘了还有20个人在这里呢
You're forgetting about the other 20 people in here.
他们中任何一人都可能
Any one of them could get caught
-在交火中遇害 -只要我们动作够快就不会
- in the crossfire. - Not if we move fast.
嘿 美女 到这儿来 快
Hey, sweetheart, get your ass over here. Now.
我们需要警♥察♥守住每一个入口
We need officers covering every entrance.
让这些行人马上离开这里
And get those pedestrians out of here now!
嗨 嗨 嗨
Hey. Hey, hey.
你叫什么
What's your name?
Leroi 特种行动队
Leroi. Special Operations Division.
我是Estes警监
I'm Captain Estes.
你有情况报告吗
You got a sitrep?
Derek Franklin警探被发现头部中枪
Detective Derek Franklin was found dead of a GSW
死在下九区
to the head in the Lower Ninth.
出警的警♥察♥目击了嫌犯Curtis Isaacs
Responding officers witnessed suspects Curtis Isaacs
和两个同伙逃离现场
and two accomplices fleeing the scene.
特别行动队怎么来得这么快
How did SOD get here so fast?
Franklin是我搭档
Franklin was my partner.
节哀
I'm sorry.
好了 我们会抓到这些人的
All right, we're gonna get these guys.
他们现在在哪
Where are they at now?
他们逃进了街对面的建筑
They fled into the establishment across the street.
天啊
Holy crap.
那是Dwayne Pride的酒吧
That's Dwayne Pride's bar.
-我们得想出个主意来 -这就是我的主意
- We got to figure out the play here. - This is my play.
但是当然 如果你不喜欢这主意 门就在那儿
But by all means, if you don't like it, there's the door.
-去你的 -你过来
- Screw you! - Get over here
看着我再说一遍
and say that to my face!
抱歉 伙计们 嗨 伙计们
Excuse me, guys. Hey, uh, guys...
我们能谈谈吗
can we talk?
我想我早就说清楚了
I think I made it clear.
你应该闭上你的嘴
You're supposed to keep your mouth shut!
好的 请稍等一下
Okay. Just hang on.
这是我的酒吧 他们是我的客人
This is my bar, these are my customers,
我只想保证他们都安全
and I just want to keep them all safe.
那就按我的指示做
Then try taking directions.
你是Boomer 对吧
You're Boomer, right?
他们叫我
They call me...
D哥
D-Man.
厨房♥有个门
There's a door in the kitchen.
警♥察♥可能会摸进来
Police could sneak through.
如果你同意的话 我可以去把它挡上
With your permission, I could go and barricade it.
你为什么这么做
Why would you do that?
因为我想保证
Because I want to make sure
我们都活着走出这里
we all get out of here alive.
你的人可以跟我一起
Your man could go with me.
我们可以快去快回
We can do it fast.
如果他想玩什么把戏
If he tries anything funny,
就对他脑袋来一枪
put a bullet in his brain.
走
Come on.
轰
Boom.
我这堆搞定了
All done with my pile.
-这么快 -当然
- Already? - Oh, yeah.
我打了鸡血 还有什么要归档的吗
I'm on a roll, baby. Got any filing left to do?
或者是写材料 或者我可以帮你整理一下桌子
Or paperwork? Or I could clean your desk.
-我们挪一下你的桌子吧 -Sebastian
- Let's move your desk! - Sebastian.
你到底喝了几杯咖啡
How many cups of coffee have you had?
-包括这杯吗 -是的
- Including this one? - Yeah.
-五杯 不对 六杯 -哦
- Five. No. Six. - Oh.
七杯 实际上喝了七杯
Seven. Actually, it was seven.
-怎么 很明显吗 -没错
- Why? Can you tell? - Yeah.
我需要你少喝点咖啡 好吗
I'm gonna need you to dial it back, like, ten, okay?
好的 抱歉 只是 我整个周六的日程都乱了
Okay. Sorry. Just, my whole Saturday routine's all off.
通常我们进来 处理一下文字材料
You know, usually we come in, catch up on some paperwork,
-那边有一盒子蓝点牌的甜甜圈 -一般都是Sonja带的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表