第23-24集
听着 我们有麻烦了
Listen, we got a problem.
治安警♥察♥滥用职权
"Vigilante cop abuses power"?
Dwayne Pride是个危险人物
Dwayne Pride is dangerous,
他需要被追责
and he needs to be held accountable.
这是协同攻击 Dwayne
It's a coordinated attack, Dwayne,
而你就是目标
and you're the target.
嫌犯叫Max Burris
Suspect's name is Max Burris,
前弗吉尼亚♥情♥报机构人员
former intelligence operative out of Virginia.
我会查出他的上级是谁
I'm gonna find out who he answers to
为什么会盯上我
and why he's been targeting me.
你帮我们找到这个人
You help us find this man,
我会给你职业生涯中最大的新闻
and I will hand you the biggest story of your career
一个关于打垮我
about a conspiracy to take me down
并可追溯到华盛顿高层人物的阴谋
that goes all the way to Washington.
我很确定
Since I have it on good authority
你们没有任何证据能证明Burris先生犯了谋杀罪
that you've got no evidence Mr. Burris committed murder,
那他随时可以离开这儿
it seems that he's free to go.
那篇文章使你
That article exposes you
和司法部面临多起民事诉讼
and the DOJ to any number of civil lawsuits.
你为什么这么做 Karen
Why are you doing this, Karen?
不是我 Dwayne 也不是我的上司 甚至不是他的上司
It's not me, Dwayne, or my boss, not even his boss.
给你自己找个律师 找个好律师 赶快
Get yourself a lawyer, a good one, fast.
♪ Ready, Freddy ♪
♪ Where you goin'? ♪
♪ Goin' to the house, gonna sleep like a bone... ♪
耶
Yeah!
♪ Ready, Freddy, where you goin'? ♪
♪ Goin' down to the house, gonna sleep like a bone... ♪
Newman Newman 嘿 嘿 嘿 你还好吗
Newman, Newman. Hey, hey. Hey, you good?
听着 呃 我赶时间
Listen, uh, I'm kind of in a rush here.
要请你帮个忙
I need to ask you for a favor.
你在开玩笑吗 帮什么忙都行 Dwayne 我欠你一个人情
You kidding? Whatever you need, Dwayne. I owe you.
别担心 媒体上关于你的那些屁话
And don't worry, I don't believe none of that crap
我一点也不信 都是胡扯
about what the media's been saying about you. It's all crap.
实际上 不全是胡扯
Actually, not-not all of it,
但那不重要 律师协会让你复职了
but that's not the point. State bar reinstated you,
就是说你可以重新做律师了 对吧
means you can practice law again, right?
我好久没接案子了
Ain't nobody been knocking on my door.
自从那家公♥司♥强迫我
Been a bit of a dry spell
向陪审团行贿
since that corporate firm railroaded me,
就没什么人来找我了
bribed the jury.
-干杯 -先等一下
- Cheers. - H-H-Hang on now.
我需要你保持清醒
I'm afraid I need you sober for this.
说来话长 但总而言之 我被陷害了
Long story, but the bottom line is I'm being set up.
我刚上交我的徽章
I just turned in my shield,
然后就有人提醒我 FBI要来逮捕我
then I get a tip the FBI's coming to arrest me
这样一来 在大陪审团决定是否要起诉我以前 我无法脱身了
so that I don't take off before the grand jury indictment.
你说起诉是什么意思 用什么罪名起诉你 什么时候
What do you mean "indictment"? On what charges? When?
重要的是我也是被陷害的
All the matters is that I'm being railroaded, too,
能让我查到幕后黑手的唯一方法
and the only way I can find out who's behind it
就是你能确保我不会被起诉
is if you make sure I don't get indicted.
我相信你 Fred
I'm telling you, Fred,
你能做到 我知道的
you can do this, I know it.
听着
Listen to me.
这可能就是你期待已久的机会
This could be the chance that you've been waiting for.
让我免于入狱
The one that could keep me out of jail
同时让你重回正轨
and get you back on your feet.
你觉得如何
What do you say?
我这辈子最不想做的事
Last thing I ever want to do in life is
就是让你失望 Dwayne 但是
let you down, Dwayne, but...
我有多长时间可以考虑这个问题
H-How much time do I have to decide?
我需要你现在就作出决定
I need you to decide now.
NCIS 新奥尔良 S04E23&E24[本季终]
Dwayne被逮捕了
Dwayne's been arrested.
什么 什么时候
What? When?
昨晚在酒吧
Last night at the bar.
今早被大陪审团传唤前
They let him have one phone call this morning
只允许他打一个电♥话♥
before the grand jury convened.
大陪审团真是不浪费一点时间啊
The grand jury's not wasting any time
着急的不是陪审团
It's not the jury that's in a rush.
而是想毁掉Pride名誉的人
It's whoever's trying to destroy Pride's good name.
我们得查清幕后黑手是谁
We gotta figure out who's pulling the strings here.
肯定与想毁掉Pride的人有关
And what trying to destroy Pride has to do with all this.
什么 我以为你们马上就要抓住
What? But I thought you were close to getting the guy
向媒体泄露Pride信息的人了
responsible for the media leaks on Pride.
我们曾经接近过
Well, we were,
但很明显 这个Max Burris
but apparently this Max Burris
有后台
has friends in high places.
毫无疑问
Friends no doubt connected to
跟Pride在华府的敌人有关系
whoever Pride's enemies are in D.C.
因为联邦探员释放了他们
'cause the Feds released them.
Sebastian还盯着Burris吗
Has Sebastian still got his eye on Burris?
他刚刚打电♥话♥来 说Burris还在那个
He just called in. Said Burris is still
还他自♥由♥的律师事务所里
at the law firm that freed him.
我赌十块钱 那个律师事务所
Ten bucks says that law firm is
受华府幕后黑手的控制
deep inside the D.C. baddie's pocket.
毫无疑问 在我们再次对Burris出手前
No doubt they're trying to spirit Burris out of town
他们想偷偷把他带出城去
before we can get our hands on him again.
真是太糟了 我们在他泄露Pride相关文件后
Too bad we don't have enough evidence
没有足够的证据
to prove he killed the Navy sailor
证明他杀了那个海军水手
after he made her release the files on Pride.
是啊
Right.
由于谋杀案的管辖权
'Cause if we did,
属于州的里 如果我们有证据的话
his federal friends couldn't protect him from us,
他那些联邦调查局的朋友就没法阻止我们抓他了
because murder is a state charge.
-没错 -那好 Patton
- Exactly. - All right, then, Patton.
你和Sebastian需要找到证据
You and Sebastian need to find proof.
跟Burris泄露信息的记者谈谈
Talk to the reporter Burris leaked it all to.
拿到他获取资金的数字指纹
Get his digital fingerprint on the funding.
我们只需要一个合理逮捕他的理由
All we need is probable cause to arrest.
我们去接替Sebastian之后
Soon as we relieve Sebastian,
就让他去Burris待过的汽车旅馆
I'll send him to the motel Burris stayed at,
看看能不能找到相关证据
see if he can find any trace evidence.
Gregorio 你跟我一起
Gregorio, you're with me.
我们去哪
Where are we going?
他们会尽快
Well, they gotta move Burris
转移Burris
sooner than later,
当他们转移的时候 我要在那里
and when they do, I want to be there,
希望到时候能有足够证据逮捕他
hopefully with proof to grab him.
呃 那Dwayne怎么办
Uh, what about Dwayne?
我还是不明白 法官怎么就允许
I still don't understand how the judge allowed
呈现所有证据
all that evidence to be presented.
这让你看起来像是社区里的危险分子
It made you look like you're a danger to the community.
我确信这就是他们的计划
Pretty sure that's their plan.
不管怎么说
Still,
我还是让你失望了
I-I let you down in there.
我很抱歉 Dwayne
I'm sorry, Dwayne.
我还没准备好去对抗...
I knew I was not ready to go up against...
这不怪你 Newman
It's not your fault, Newman.
大陪审团打算在这场起诉中全程羁押我
The grand jury was gonna hold me over for trial
无论谁来为我辩护都一样
no matter who was defending me.
他们也许会提高保释金
They'll probably set bail high.
但也许我能申请减少保释金
But maybe if I can petition to reduce bail at this...
你们知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
我叫Eric Barlow
Name's Eric Barlow.
我是副总检察长
I am the associate attorney general.
【注:美国司法部第三号♥人物】
真正的副总检察长
The associate attorney general?
华府离这儿挺远的 什么风把你吹来了
Long way from D.C. What brings you here?
为你而来 Pride探员
You do, Agent Pride.
我一直在关注你
I've been keeping an eye on you
有很久了
for quite some time now.
是吗
Is that a fact?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表