那不是问题 因为Sebastian的行动是适当的
Well, that won't be a problem 'cause Sebastian acted properly.
为他着想 但愿你是对的
Yeah, well, for his sake,I hope you're right.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
意思是让我来调查Dave Dawson的枪击案
That means leave the Dave Dawson shooting to me.
他可能与我们在逃的职业杀手有关
He could be connected to our fugitive hit man.
所以他才对Sebastian掏出枪
That's why he pulled a gun on Sebastian.
这段陈述里有许多假设
There's a lot of assumptions in that statement.
有些东西需要你看一下
There's something you need to see.
站住 NCIS
Stop! NCIS!
这段视频是从Dawson的背后拍摄的
This footage was shot behind Dawson's back.
这里你看不到枪
You can't see a gun here.
再放一遍
Play it again.
慢放
Slow motion.
NCIS
NCIS!
你要放多少次 放多慢都可以
Play it as many times you want at any speed you want.
你还是看不到枪
You still won't see a gun.
但不意味着没有
Doesn't mean it's not there.
还有个大问题
We got another big problem.
视频播放次数
This has been viewed
已经超过2万5千次了
over 25,000 times already.
传播很迅速
It's going viral.
联邦探员在法语区枪击一名手无寸铁的游客
Federal agent shoots an unarmed tourist in the French Quarter.
不用我说你也知道这个视频的恶劣影响
I don't need to tell you the damage that this footage...
你不用说了
No, you don't.
-你休息过了吗 -没有
- Did you get some rest? - Not really.
我脑子里有一堆东西
You know, there's a lot on my mind,
比如说这儿会发生什么
like what's about to happen in here.
没什么好担心的
Nothing to worry about.
Isler会问你些问题 你回答就好
Isler is gonna ask you some questions, you'll answer 'em.
对于如何回答有什么建议吗
Any advice on how to answer?
实话实说 Sebastian 就这样
Honestly, Sebastian, that's how.
很高兴再次见到你 特别探员Lund
Nice to see you again, Special Agent Lund.
很抱歉是在这种情况下
I'm sorry it's under these circumstances.
你可以在观察室里看
You're welcome to watch from observation.
你很紧张吗
You're nervous?
是的 很抱歉
Yeah, I am. I'm sorry.
你不紧张就会很奇怪了
It'd be weird if you weren't.
现在
Now...
你亲口讲述一下 昨晚发生了什么
in your own words, what happened last night?
好的 那是个监视行动
Okay, um, it was a surveillance operation
在法语区监视Hans Mattis
of Hans Mattis in the French Quarter.
嫌疑人认出了我 然后逃走了
Um, the suspect made me and then fled.
我在后面追他
I chased after him.
当我表明自己是名联邦探员时...
Um, when I announced myself as a federal agent...
"Hans Mattis对你开枪
"Hans Mattis took a shot at you.
你追着他进入了一条小巷 在那里你击中了Dawson"
You pursued him into an alley where you shot Mr. Dawson."
这是你的官方陈述 Lund探员
It's from your official statement, Special Agent Lund.
我想知道发生了什么
I want to know what happened.
我 我不明白
I... I don't understand.
我从你的视角回忆
I remember being in your shoes.
刚从匡蒂科毕业 我的第一次追捕
Was fresh out of Quantico, my first pursuit,
正追着嫌疑人 肾上腺素开始上升
chasing the suspect, adrenaline starts pumping,
子弹开始飞过来
the bullet starts flying,
你的整个世界都颠倒了
and your whole world turns upside down.
对 听上去差不多是对的
Yeah, that sounds about right.
你说Hans Mattis对你开枪
You say that Hans Mattis took a shot at you,
但你不能准确记得看到它发生 是吗
but you don't actually remember seeing that happen, do you?
是 我感觉到子弹从我耳边飞过
No. I-I felt the bullet pass by my ear,
但我没有看到Mattis开枪 没有
but I didn't see Mattis pull the trigger, no.
那么 你拐进巷子里
So, you turned into an alley,
脑袋差点被一颗子弹击中
having just barely escaped a bullet to your head,
你说Dawson先生正拿枪指着你
you say Mr. Dawson was holding a gun on you.
-是的 -你确定吗
- Yeah, he was. - You sure?
确定
I am.
就像Hans Mattis先对你开了枪
As sure as you are that Hans Mattis took a shot at you
一样确定吗
in the first place?
我知道我看到了什么
I mean, I-I know what I saw.
我想 你应该已经看过这个了
I assume... that you have seen this.
站住 别动
Stop! Freeze!
是的 我看过了
Yeah, I've seen that.
你看不到枪 但是Dawson的确有枪
You don't see the gun, but-but Dawson has it.
你看 这就是问题所在
See, that's the problem.
我这儿有法医鉴定结果
I have forensic analysis here.
没有皮肤电反应 没有弹壳 没有子弹
No GSR, no bullet casing, no slug.
我有二十几位目击者的证词
I have two dozen witness statements.
没有人看到Dave Dawson拿着枪 除了你
No one saw Dave Dawson with a gun, except you.
而Sebastian你 是不应该
You, Sebastian, the one person who shouldn't
会记得这个的
be expected to remember this.
我告诉你 Dawson有枪
I'm telling you, Dawson had a gun.
证据无法表明这点
And the evidence doesn't support that.
就我看到的而言 或者更确切的说
From what I see, or more precisely,
就我没有看到的而言 很显然
what I don't see here, it appears
没人对你开枪
that no one fired on you.
不是这样的
It's not true.
你愿意在陪审团面前发誓保证吗
Are you willing to swear to that under oath in front of a jury?
陪审团 你 你是要指控我吗
A jury? Are y... are you bringing me up on charges?
我在收集事实 而事实表明
I'm collecting facts. And the facts say
你击中了一个显然没有武器的人
that you shot a man who appears to be unarmed.
如果这事成立
And if that holds up,
你一定会被起诉的
you will absolutely be brought up on charges.
任何人也无能为力
Nothing anyone can do about that.
那是什么意思
Wh... wh-what does that mean?
意思是 在这次调查结束前
It means that until this inquiry is resolved,
NCIS已经授权我
NCIS has authorized me
来收走你的徽章
to collect your badge.
这究竟是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
我很惊讶我能顺利离开房♥间
I'm surprised I made it out of the squad room
你没有向我扑来
without you jumping me.
你在给Sebastian下套
You just ambushed Sebastian.
我只是在做我的工作
I was just doing my job.
我对你的人没有任何个人针对
I got nothing personal against your boy.
那完全就是针对性的
That was all kinds of personal.
Lund是外勤的新手
Lund is green in the field.
他当时处于高度紧张的状态 独自一人
He was in a heightened situation, alone,
没有支援
without backup.
他很害怕 然后击中了一个没有武器的人
He was scared and he shot an unarmed man.
这不是针对 这是事实
Now, that's not personal; that's reality.
-你不要插手了 -为什么
- You need to back off. - Why?
因为我们合作过一些案子 打了些规则的擦边球
Because we worked a few cases together, bent a few rules,
因为警♥察♥之间互相照顾 为什么
because cops look out for cops, why?
因为Sebastian说Dawson有武器
Because Sebastian says Dawson was armed
我会证明的
and I'm gonna prove it.
Pride 别 Pride
Pride, no... Pride, Pride.
你得继续追捕失踪的杀手
You're gonna pursue your missing assassin
并且不要再管Dawson枪击案
and you're gonna leave the Dawson shooting alone.
-听到了吗 -我知道这是什么
- Do you hear me? - I know what this is.
你在生我的气 是吗 你丢了工作
You're pissed at me, right? You lost your job.
你觉得是我的错 没关系
You think it's my fault. That's fine.
但别让Sebastian掺和进来
But leave Sebastian out of this.
嘿 嘿 现在我不是
Hey, hey, I'm not the one that you need
你需要担心的人
to be worried about here.
你这是什么意思
What do you mean by that?
意思是别干涉我
That means stay out of my way.
现在 你要想帮助Lund的话 就给他找个好律师
Now, you want to help Lund, you get him a good lawyer.
不要越界
You stay in your lane
不要干扰我的调查
and do not interfere in my investigation.
Sebastian在哪里
Where's Sebastian?
你去追Isler的时候 他就走了
He ducked out when you chased after Isler.
对谈话内容什么都没说
Didn't say a word about the interview,
但我想进行地并不顺利
but I'm guessing it didn't go well.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表