同花顺
That's a flush.
草花同花顺 赢
Club flush wins.
等下 什么
Wait, what?
我猜我这次没有虚张声势了
Well, I guess I was not bluffing that time.
是不
Was I?
Gregorio 你看到她了吗 她去哪儿了
Gregorio, do you see her? Where'd she go?
我不知道 我跟丢了
I don't know, I lost her.
好吧 去找找她
All right, well, go look for her.
她可能去外面了
She may have went outside.
Percy 过来
Hey, Percy, come here.
我们跟丢了
We lost her.
不 是我弄丢的
No. I lost her.
-早 -早
- Morning. - Morning.
你饿吗
You hungry?
不饿 我没事
Nah, I'm good.
你知道Sonja怎么样了吗
Any idea how Sonja's doing?
我之前给她打电♥话♥来着
I tried calling her earlier.
她没接 我觉得她心情不好
She didn't answer. I think she feels bad
因为昨晚发生的事
about what happened last night.
早上好 爸爸
Morning, Daddy.
早上好 甜心 等我一下
Good morning, sweetheart. Hang on just a second.
她来了之后告诉我 好吗
Let me know when she gets here, okay?
继续去找"龙夫人"
And keep trying to find the Dragon Lady.
收到 嗨 Laurel
Copy that. Hey, Laurel
"龙夫人"
Dragon Lady?
要么你是在跟一个我不想认识的人约会
Either you're dating someone I do not
要么 她就是你昨晚
want to know about, or that's what kept you
不能见我的原因
from meeting me last night?
只是个案子而已
Just a case.
做了你最喜欢吃的
Made your favorite.
法式吐司 加了肉桂
French toast, pain perdu, extra cinnamon.
我觉得我大概12岁以后 就没吃过这个了
I don't think I've had that since I was, like, 12.
噢
Oh...
抱歉 我给你做点儿别的
Sorry. I-I can make something else.
不用啦 谢谢 实际上
Oh, no, thanks. Actually,
我跟朋友约了吃早饭
I'm meeting a friend for breakfast.
然后 继续找公♥寓♥
And then, more apartment hunting.
-有看起来靠谱的吗 -还没有
- Anything look promising? - Not yet.
但是 你知道的 我很挑
But, you know, I'm picky.
那Angie呢
How 'bout Angie?
昨晚有没有一些你觉得还不错的工作机会
Any job opportunities sound good to you last night?
我不知道呢 可能吧
I don't know. Maybe.
我得走了
But, I got to go.
-晚点儿给你打电♥话♥ -好 拜拜
- Um, I'll call you later. - Okay. Bye-bye.
我真的 很抱歉
I am so... sorry.
你知道我当时很确定我能赢那一手的
You know, I was sure I had that hand won.
我真的不知道发生了什么
I honestly don't know what happened.
赌桌上没有百分百的事 你也知道
Nothing's sure about gambling. You know that.
你做了选择 只是没成功而已
You made a choice. It just didn't work out.
嗯 只是那个选择让所有人都失望了
Yeah, except it was a choice that let everyone down.
你知道那是
And you got to know that's the...
那是我最不想看到的
that's the last thing I'd ever want to do.
你决定留下来不是因为这个 对吗
That's not why you decided to stay, is it?
-害怕让我们失望吗 -什么
- Afraid to let us down? - What?
不是 不是
No. No.
当然不是
Of course not.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Good.
丢了总部的钱
Um, how much trouble are we in
我们有多大的麻烦
for losing HQ's money?
如果没有人认罪的话
Well, not as much as we'll be in
我们会有更大的麻烦
if it doesn't lead to a conviction.
别这样
Come on.
我们一起去解决
Let's go fix this.
终于查到了
Finally got an I.D.
"龙夫人"的身份 King
on our Dragon Lady, King.
Gregorio拿到了她昨晚
Gregorio snagged the glass
喝过酒的杯子 查到了一枚指纹
she was drinking from last night-- got a print.
-在犯罪数据库里吗 -不是
- From the criminal database? - No.
实际上 是在车辆管理局
Actually, from the Office of Motor Vehicles.
她的真实姓名是Amy Collins
Her real name is Amy Collins.
和她八岁的儿子一起住在[新奥尔良东部]小森林区
Lives in Little Woods with her eight-year-old son.
白天是足球妈妈
【注:花许多时间带孩子参加体育活动、音乐课等的母亲,尤指典型的中产阶级母亲】
Soccer mom by day,
晚上就成了"龙夫人"
Dragon Lady by night.
-你确定吗 -是的
- Are you sure? - Yep.
看起来她费尽心思
And it looks like she goes out of her way
好让别人看不出来她在过双面生活
to make sure nobody knows she lives a double life, too.
所以她才这么难找
That's why she was so hard to find.
嗯 但是现在我们找到她了 我们手上就有筹码了
Yeah, but now that we've found her, we've got leverage.
嗯 那好 你和Chris去把她找来
Yeah, all right, well, you and Chris go pick her up.
除非她供出那个私人赌局
Threaten to arrest her for accessory to murder
不然就用谋杀从犯的罪名
unless she gives up
威胁逮捕她
that private game.
如果我们要弄清楚
If we're gonna find out
是谁杀了Yeoman Bennett以及原因
who killed Yeoman Bennett and why,
那她就是关键 我去Loretta那边了
she is the key. I'll be at Loretta's.
收到
Copy that.
好了 城里人 我们去打击坏人吧
All right, City Mouse, let's go kick some butt.
原来Yeoman Bennett
Turns out Yeoman Bennett
不是唯一的被害人
wasn't the only murder victim.
Wade医生从Bennett脑中
After Doc Wade extracted
把所有弹片都取出来后
all the bullet particles from Bennett's brain,
我就用我们最新的3D扫描仪
I then used our boss new 3-D scanner here
扫描所有碎片 重构子弹
to scan the particles and recreate the bullet,
当然了 是电子版的
digitally, of course.
他为此相当骄傲
He's rather proud of himself.
是的 没错
Yeah, I am.
所以 在我熟练地
So, after I very deftly
重构了这枚破碎的子弹 顺便一提
recreated the fragmentation bullet, which, by the way,
是0.38口径的子弹
was a .380 slug,
我就在FBI的综合弹道信息网数据库
【注:NIBIN: National Integrated Ballistic Information Network 综合弹道信息网】
I then searched the FBI's NIBIN database
寻找相似的弹道
for any similar shootings,
然后 你看
and voila.
很显然 一个卡车司机
Apparently, a truck driver was shot and killed
三天前在Slidell被枪杀
three days ago in Slidell
手法完全一致
exactly the same way.
嗯 当地警方把它当成了
Yeah, local sheriffs just assumed
抢劫来处理 但是 你看
it was another robbery, but look-- I mean,
如果没有联♥系♥的话 这也太巧了
it's way too specific of a hit for it not to be connected.
也就是说 如果我们能发现其中的联♥系♥
Which means, if we can find that connection,
就可能找到杀手的线索
it might lead us to the killer.
-干得好 Sebastian -我知道
- That's good work, Sebastian. - I know.
嗯 带上Gregorio 开始找吧
Yeah. Get Gregorio, start looking.
好的 这就去
All right, I'm on it.
我是Dwayne Pride
This is Dwayne Pride.
Handler教授 你好吗
Professor Handler. How are you?
一切还好吗
Is everything all right?
等一下
Well, ha-hang on.
我不明白你为什么不给她打电♥话♥
I don't understand why you're not calling her.
哦 不 不 我很高兴你给我来电
Oh. No, no, I-I'm... I'm glad you called.
我之前并不知道
I didn't know.
好的 先生 当然
Yes, sir, of course.
我会跟Laurel谈谈 谢谢
I'll talk to Laurel. Thank you.
Laurel还好吗
Is Laurel okay?
很好 不是什么严重的事情
Yeah. Yeah, it-it... it's nothing serious.
是路易斯安那州立大学音乐系的主任
That was the dean of music at LSU.
他举荐Laural
He recommended Laurel for an internship
去纽约交响乐团实习
with the New York Philharmonic,
而且 很明显 她也被录取了
and, apparently, she got accepted, too.
Dwayne 那真是太好了
Dwayne, that's fantastic.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表