which I don't think is much.
Jack Cooper 38岁
Jack Cooper, 38.
圣路易斯的汽车销♥售♥员
Car salesman from St. Louis?
是啊 没错
Yeah, right.
确定当时就只有这一个人
Sure it was just one guy?
海军罪案调查处 我们能进来吗
NCIS. Can we have the room, please?
当然
Of course.
Molly Lindell在哪儿
Where's Molly Lindell?
Molly 别兜圈子了 Cooper
Molly? Cut the crap, Cooper.
好吗 不管你真名是什么
All right? Or whatever your name really is.
听着 我们知道昨天晚上你把她绑♥架♥了
Look, we know you abducted her
还杀了两个人
and killed those two men last night.
还想杀我们
Tried to kill us, too.
没有 等等 等下 你们不明白
No, wait... Wait, you don't understand.
行吗 我当时又不知道你们是什么人
All right? I-I didn't know who you guys were.
我以为你们去那儿是要伤害Molly
I thought you were there to hurt Molly.
什么
Excuse me?
那就是为什么我当时在那儿
That's why I was there.
行了吗 我就知道
All right? I knew
当时那些追杀她的人
whoever else was after her
还会到旅馆来找她
was gonna look for her in the hotel.
我之前只是要保护她
I was just trying to protect her.
嘿 正是因为你
Hey, you're the one
她才需要被保护
she needs protecting from.
她在哪儿 Jack
Where is she, Jack?
-Molly在哪儿 -我不知道
- Where's Molly? - I don't know.
我不知道她在哪儿
I don't know where she is.
苍天了
Geez Louise.
玩这个路数么 啊
Going that route, huh?
听着 我只知道
Look, all I know
Molly现在身处险境
is that Molly is in trouble,
我需要保护她 我发誓
and that I have to protect her. I swear.
什么 你说你当时在那儿是为了保护她 就这样吗
What, you're saying you were there to save her-- is that it?
没错 就好像
Yeah. Like, what,
见义勇为还是守护天使
a good Samaritan or a guardian angel?
不 兄弟 那可不是我的意思
No, man, that's not what I'm saying.
听着 我不知道自己怎么知道的
Look, I don't know how I know.
我只是 我知道Molly有危险
I just-- I know that Molly's in trouble.
-行了吗 -好吧
- All right? - All right.
喘口气
Take a breath.
我们这么说吧 为了弄清楚真♥相♥
Let's just say, for the sake of argument,
我们姑且相信你
that we believe you.
你肯定知道是谁在追踪Molly
You must know who's after Molly.
知道昨晚那些都是什么人
Who those men were last night.
我想不起来了
I can't remember.
你想不起来是因为
You don't remember, 'cause you're lying
你在对我们撒谎 你知道
to us, and you know it.
听着 兄弟 我没撒谎 好不 跟你们说
Look, man, I'm not lying, okay? I'm telling you,
我是想保护Molly
I'm trying to protect Molly.
全是谎话 她在哪儿
That's a bunch of bull. Where is she?
我不知道
I don't know!
我不知道Molly在哪儿
I don't know where Molly is.
这人要么是疯子
Guy's either a psychopath
要么是杀手 或者两者都是
or an assassin or both.
可能是
Maybe.
也可能不是
Maybe not.
你确定没得脑震荡吗 King
You sure you didn't get a concussion, King?
我是说 那人是杀人犯
I mean, the man's a killer.
已经杀了两个坏人了
Already killed two other bad guys,
两个死者很可能也都是专业杀手
who were probably professional killers, too.
我知道 问题很多
I know. There's a lot of questions.
但有一点可以肯定 如果我们找到Molly
But one thing for sure is they'll all get answered
一切就都会有答案
if we find Molly.
你为什么不回办公室
Why don't you get back to the squad room,
看看团队是否有
see what the team's dug up on the company
关于支付她房♥费的公♥司♥的线索
that rented her hotel room?
-G&M股份公♥司♥ -没错
- G&M Holdings. - Right.
因为如果我们能查出Molly当时
'Cause if we can figure out what Molly was doing
来新奥尔良干什么 我们也许就能查出
in New Orleans, we might be able to figure out
为什么假探员想要在昨晚见她
why the fake agents wanted to meet her last night,
还有为什么Jack要带走她
and why Jack took her.
呃 我们怎么知道Jack没有杀了她呢
Well, how do we know Jack hasn't already killed her?
我们不知道
We don't.
但是不管怎样 我们都要找到她
But one way or the other, we gotta find her.
去吧 我待在这儿
Go. I'll stay here,
想办法再探探他
take another shot at Jack.
希望检测结果能帮我们...
Hopefully, the test results will help us to...
找到线索
Learn things.
Jack不可能不知道Molly在哪
No way Jack doesn't know where Molly is.
奥尔良警方协查通告有所发现 一辆蓝色轿车
NOPD got a hit on our BOLO-- blue sedan
被遗弃在Claiborne高速公路附近
abandoned under the Claiborne Expressway.
而且Sebastian从实验室打电♥话♥过来
And Sebastian already called from the lab.
车上指纹符合
The fingerprints are a match
Jack Cooper和Molly Lindell
for both Jack Cooper and Molly Lindell.
那就意味着Molly曾在车里
Which means if Molly was in the car,
他显然知道他对Molly做了什么
he obviously knows what he did with her.
嗯 我就知道Jack在睁眼说瞎话
Yeah, I knew Jack was lying through his teeth.
我不知道King是怎么想的
I don't know what King's thinking.
好吧 听着 Jack不会帮我们
All right, look, Jack's not gonna help us
找到Molly 所以我们要搞清
find Molly, so we need to figure out
整件事到底是怎么回事
what this whole thing's about.
嗯 我们也许有一个关于
Well, we may have a lead
G&M股份公♥司♥的线索
with G&M Holdings.
这是一家跨国公♥司♥
It's a multinational company that's been providing
产品从喷气式引擎到直升机部件
everything from jet engines to helicopter parts
为海军供货很多年了
to the Navy for years.
好吧 那和Molly有什么联♥系♥
All right, so what's the connection to Molly?
我的意思是 为什么给她在酒店租了间房♥
I mean, why rent her a hotel room
而且把她从华盛顿送到这里来
and send her down here from D.C.?
嗯 估计跟她的老板有关 给他看看
Well, it might be more about her boss. Show him.
这是Molly和国会议员Perez站在一起
That's Molly standing with Congressman Perez,
而他碰巧主持监督委员会
who happens to chair the oversight committee
-监管国防开支 -在过去的九个月里
- on defense spending. - And for the last nine months,
国会议员一直在调查该公♥司♥
the congressman has been investigating the company
涉嫌国防承包商欺诈
for defense contractor fraud.
现在 我们认为公♥司♥里有人
Now, we're thinking somebody from the company
派Molly从华盛顿来揭发这件事
sent Molly down from D.C. To expose it.
这是David Finn 他是
This is David Finn. He works in accounting
G&M公♥司♥的会计
for G&M Holdings.
实际上是他为Molly的酒店房♥间付账
He's the one who actually paid for Molly's hotel room.
可能是Molly和Finn在秘密地合作
Could be Molly and Finn were secretly working together
尝试联♥系♥国会议员Perez
to try to get Congressman Perez
来揭发公♥司♥
to blow the whistle on the company.
然后公♥司♥察觉到了
And the company figured it out
雇了杀手来干掉Molly
and hired hit men to come down and take Molly out.
但是 为什么搞这么麻烦
Still, why go through all the trouble
冒充成NCIS探员
to pose as NCIS agents
如果说只是为了杀掉她的话
if all they're trying to do is kill her?
她或许有他们想要的证据
She might have had evidence that they wanted,
只是Jack在他们
except Jack killed them
拿到证据之前先下了杀手
before they could get their hands on it.
那就是说Jack确实救了Molly
Which would mean Jack really did save Molly.
啊 就算他确实救了她
Ah... If he did save her
现在也在保护她 为什么他不告诉我们
and is now protecting her, why didn't he just tell us?
我是说 这完全没道理
I mean, it doesn't make a lick of sense.
好了 我要告诉Pride现在的状况
All right, I'm gonna fill Pride in.
或许能帮助他唤醒Jack的记忆
Maybe it'll help him jog Jack's memory.
与此同时 我们要找到David Finn 而且要尽快
Meanwhile, we need to find David Finn, and fast,
因为如果他俩都是告密者
because if they're both whistle-blowers,
就像你说的那样
like you say they are,
-他现在的处境就和Molly一样危险 -好的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表