Chief of police?
Dwayne
Dwayne.
我的目标远不止此
I'm aiming much higher.
我要代替Taylor市长
I'm gonna replace Mayor Taylor.
代替她
Replace her?
Taylor市长的车队还有90秒到达Kearsarge舰
车队停下了 是时候了
Motorcade's being stopped, it's time!
怎么了
What's going on?
Kearsarge舰发出安全警告 女士
Security alert on the Kearsarge, ma'am.
什么安全警告
What kind of security alert?
不确定 但是我们被要求
Not sure yet, but we've been told
在威胁解除前停在这里
to hold here until it's clear.
Gregorio
Gregorio.
怎么了
What is happening?
你和Taylor市长有危险
You and Mayor Taylor are in danger.
我们知道了警报 我们还没登上Kearsarge舰
We know about the alert, we're not on the Kearsarge.
Kearsarge舰不是目标 Taylor市长才是
The Kearsarge isn't the target, Mayor Taylor is.
快离开那儿
Get out of there now.
好了 到此为止了 Dwayne
All right. This is it, Dwayne.
需要你在...
Gonna need you on the...
快动手 Lonzo
Now, Lonzo!
别动 别动
Stay down, don't move.
你的人刚刚朝市长开火了
Your man just opened fire on the mayor.
她没事 但他完蛋了
She's safe, but he's done.
听着 不是Pride 好吗 是Gossett副局长
Look, it's not Pride, all right? It's Deputy Chief Gossett.
-我和你说 -不管是谁 要么投降
- I'm telling you. - Whoever it is better surrender,
要么就完蛋
or they're gonna get lit up.
海上安全小队30秒后到达
MSST is 30 seconds out.
舰长 等等
Captain, wait!
等等 我有证据证明Pride是清白的
Wait, I got proof Pride is innocent.
你肯定想看的
Look, you're gonna want to see it.
这里是美国海岸警卫队 你们被包围了
This is the United States Coast Guard, and you are surrounded.
都趴下
You will lie prone on the ground,
否则我们就要开枪了 一切都结束了
or we will fire. It's over.
去你的 Dawyne
Screw you, Dwayne!
你们有10秒钟的时间
You have ten seconds to comply.
立刻趴下
You will lie prone on the ground, now!
慢慢地举起你的手
Move slowly, show your hands.
别 别 别开枪
No, don't do it. Don't do it!
我是Dwayne Pride
I'm Dwayne Pride!
两名嫌犯已经倒下
Both suspects are down.
我正遵照你们的指令
I'm complying with your instructions.
嘿 Pride 没事了
Hey, Pride, it's okay!
Taylor市长
Mayor Taylor?
Taylor市长
Mayor Taylor?
她没事
She's safe.
没有人受伤
Nobody's hurt.
特别探员Lasalle
Special Agent Lasalle
向你问好
sends his regards.
好了 我们查看一下受害者
All right, let's check for victims.
设置伤员区域
Set up a triage area.
确保所有人都安全
Let's make sure these people are safe.
-是的 长官 -快找市长
- Yes, sir. - Hey, somebody find the mayor.
市长以及所有同行人员都很安全
The mayor's safe, along with everyone who was with her.
不过车子惨不忍♥睹
Ride's a little messed up, though.
那我就放心了
That's a relief.
计划失败了 Barlow
Plan failed, Barlow.
你的人死了 Pride活了下来
Your men are dead, Pride's alive.
他正在告诉海岸警卫队事情的经过
He's telling the Coast Guard right now, everything.
他有他的说辞
He has his version.
我也有我的
I will have mine.
让我们看看谁的舆♥论♥力量更强
Let's see whose microphone is bigger.
你以为你能跑得掉
You think you're walking away?
正如我所说 Gregorio特别探员
Like I told you, Special Agent Gregorio,
我是赢家
I'm a winner.
粉碎那些文件是浪费时间
Waste of time, shredding those documents.
我们已经拿到想要的了
Already got what we need.
Halliday 对吗
Halliday, right?
你真是得寸进尺
Pushing your luck,
两次闯进我的大楼
breaking into my building twice.
我觉得你在找这个
I think you're looking for this.
Pride派你来杀我
Pride sent you here to kill me.
没人派我过来
Nobody sends me anywhere.
我不是一名杀手
And I'm not a murderer.
那是你干的事
That's your thing.
但我的确欠Pride一条命
But I do owe Pride my life.
我今晚就要来还债了
And I'm repaying that debt tonight.
这么说你要逼供吗
Then you're gonna force a confession?
告诉你 在法律权威面前 这是站不住脚的
I can tell you, with great authority, it won't hold up.
你表现得像是你还有对策 可以继续玩下去
You're acting like you've still got moves left to play.
我来这儿就是要告诉你 游戏已经结束了
I'm here to let you know the game is over.
你输了
You lose.
一片网络文章吗
An Internet article?
一分关于你的
An exposé.
揭秘
On you.
包括和Amelia硬盘的联♥系♥
Complete with a link to Amelia's hard drive.
20分钟前发布 多亏了Oliver Crane
Dropped 20 minutes ago, thanks to Oliver Crane,
已经有5万次点击了
and already 50,000 clicks.
你以为单凭一次抹黑 就能挽救Pride
You think a smear campaign will save Pride?
等到司法部意识到他就是情报源
The moment Justice realizes he's the source...
但他不是情报源
But he's not the source.
我是
I am.
也不会有人和我对峙
And no one will ever talk to me,
因为我即将要消失了
'cause I'm disappearing into thin air.
这事儿没完
This is not the end.
的确
No.
这只是开始
It's the beginning.
你经手的每一笔肮脏交易的所有细节
Every nasty detail of every dirty deal you've ever brokered.
都会慢慢泄露
And it'll keep leaking.
一点 一点 一点
Drip, drip, drip.
你永无翻身之日
You'll never recover.
我们可以做笔交易
We can make a deal.
这是你要面对的新现实
This is your new reality.
除非你负起责任
Unless you take charge.
做个大胆的决定
Make a bold choice.
让自己消失
And disappear yourself.
这取决于你自己
It's up to you.
♪ Give it up for Trombone Sam! ♪
嘿 我就知道他能做到的
Hey, I told you he'd make it!
好吧
All right.
老兄 Sebastian说你有一半可能性
Hey, man, Sebastian gave even odds
保释失败
that your bail would be revoked.
等等 那不是我没有信心
Hold on, now, that wasn't because of a lack of faith.
只是我平常的神经质
That was just my general, uh, neuroses.
好了 让我安抚一下你的心灵
All right, well, let me, uh, soothe your soul here,
Sebastian 我自♥由♥了
Sebastian, I'm a free man.
不仅仅是自♥由♥了
Oh, not just free.
是无罪释放
Vindicated.
指控都撤销了 徽章也拿回来了
All charges dropped, badge reinstated.
并且得到了新奥尔良市政♥府♥的特别嘉奖
And a special commendation from the City of New Orleans.
我不需要嘉奖
Oh, I don't need any commendations.
我和我的团队是自愿的
Anything I did, my team did, as well.
很高兴能够和他们共事
Just glad to have them all.
这座城市也是
So is the city.
我也很想留在这里 但有一群VIP在舞会等我
Wish I could stay, but I do have a ballroom full of VIPs
他们需要一些关怀 要我尽快赶到
expecting some TLC, ASAP.
-晚安 各位 -嘿 Zahra
- Good night, y'all. - Hey, Zahra.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不 谢谢你 Pride
No. Thank you, Pride.
再次感谢
Again.
好了
All right.
-谢谢你 我们来干杯吧 -敬什么
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表