She went to the-the club
Curtis女友工作的那个俱乐部
where Curtis's girlfriend Riley works.
我不知道 我会通知你最新情况的
I don't know, I'll... I'll keep you updated.
除非我在走去我的车的路上 被逮捕了
Unless I get arrested on my way to my car.
我得走了
I-I got to go.
我希望我知道Riley在哪里
I wish I knew where Riley is.
她已经几天没来了
She hasn't been in for days.
我在给她代班
I'm covering her shifts.
经理有些生气
Manager's kind of pissed.
尤其是那么多警♥察♥进进出出的
Especially with all these cops coming in.
警♥察♥今天来过了吗
NOPD came by today?
没 是上周 她失踪前来的
No. Last week, before she disappeared.
是Franklin警探吗
Was it Detective Franklin?
不是
No.
是一个黑人 他没给我们看他的警徽
He was black. He didn't flash his badge,
但我知道他是一个警♥察♥
but I could tell he was a cop.
他单独和Riley聊了一下
He spoke with Riley alone, and...
那之后她吓坏了
she was freaked out after.
知道她为什么吓坏了吗
Any idea why she was freaked out?
听着
Look...
我需要这份工作
I need this job.
我不想掺和到任何事情里
I'm not trying to get involved in anything.
听着
Listen.
我不会说出去的
It's just between us.
Riley说他在打听她的一个常客 Desi
Riley said he was asking about one of her regulars-- Desi.
她看到有人在他的饮料里下了药
She saw someone put something in his drink,
之后他就出了车祸
and he had a real bad car accident after.
是迷幻药吗 还是
Talking a roofie, or...?
我不知道 可能吧 但是
I don't know, maybe. But...
警♥察♥走后那晚 Riley被偷袭了
the night after the cop came, Riley got jumped.
我之后再也没见到她了
I haven't seen her since.
你能告诉我关于Desi的事情吗
What can you tell me about Desi?
这是私人俱乐部
This is a private club.
我们不能谈论顾客的事情
We're not allowed to talk about customers,
-尤其不能说他的事情 -我明白
- but especially not him. - I get it.
VIP
VIP.
他是公务员 或者是政♥府♥的人
He works for the city, or the government.
他是个大人物
He's a real big deal.
对Riley很好
Kind of sweet on Riley.
而他差点没能在车祸中活下来
And he barely survived the accident.
我知道的就这些
That... that's all I know.
Curtis 你对这个客人Desi知道多少
Curtis, what do you know about this customer, Desi?
他小费给很多 人很好 Riley只说过这些
He tips big, he's nice-- that's all Riley ever said.
你相信这鬼话吗
You believe this crap?
我们现在命悬一线 他却在说着
Our lives are on the line, and he's rapping about
某个喜欢他女朋友的男人
some guy who had the hots for his girl.
他不是喜欢Riley
He didn't have the hots for Riley.
而她是真的遇到麻烦了
And she's in real trouble here.
嘿 我们会找到她的 Curtis
Hey. We're gonna find her, Curtis.
你得告诉我
Need you to tell me
所有你知道的关于Desi的事情
anything you know about this Desi.
我记得他是一个律师
He's a lawyer, I think.
检察官吗
A prosecutor?
-地区律师还是... -太好了 又是个警♥察♥
- Like a D.A., or...? - Great. Another cop.
嘿 他们正在救你命呢
Hey. They're trying to save your ass.
你能别插嘴吗
You want to back off?
够了
Stop it.
-Curtis -官职比地区检察官大
- Curtis. - Bigger than a D.A.
他大约每个月从巴吞鲁日市来一次
He comes in from Baton Rouge once a month or so.
Desmond Whitney
Desmond Whitney?
州检察长
State attorney general?
是的 听上去没错
Yeah, that sounds right.
你知道什么吗 神探
Mean something to you, Sherlock?
他在发起针对政♥府♥腐♥败♥的行动
He's been waging a war on municipal corruption.
一周前车祸差点让他送了命
Car crash nearly killed him maybe a week ago.
腐♥败♥
Corruption?
你是说贪污受贿的政♥治♥家吗
Like dirty politicians?
政♥治♥家
Politicians...
公务员 警♥察♥
city officials, cops...
你是说有人试图要杀死Whitney吗
Are you saying someone tried to take Whitney out?
不是普通人 是个警♥察♥
Not someone. A cop.
正如我说的 你们没好到哪里去
Like I always said, you guys are just as bad as the crooks.
Riley联♥系♥了警♥察♥ 她被袭击了
Riley contacts the police, she's attacked;
Franklin想去了解情况 他被杀了
then Franklin looks into it, he's murdered.
有意思 但你还是不知道是谁干的
Fascinating. But you still don't know who did it.
-现在 赶紧的 时间不等人 -嘿 听着
- Now, come on, ticktock. - Hey, look,
我知道这还不够
I know it's not much,
但这可能是你出去的机会
but it could be your ticket out of here.
我们的机会刚刚到了
Our ticket just arrived.
大巴来了
Bus is here.
大巴就位了
Bus is in position.
大巴到了机场会怎么样
What happens when it gets to the airport?
大巴开到围栏前
Bus gets to the fence,
他们就必须走到飞机前 对吗
they'll have to walk to the plane. Right.
这是我们的机会 我的队伍
That's our moment. My team will be
会埋伏在停机库里 另一方面
at this hangar building-- Beta Team can be placed
后备队伍会被安排在电箱后面
behind the electrical box on the other side.
我们要么活捉他们 要么杀了他们
We'll take them down or we'll take them out.
计划是要活捉 是吗
The idea is to take them alive, right?
当然
Of course.
我记得我让你走了
I thought I told you to leave.
我收到了Pride的另一条短♥信♥
Well, I got another text from Pride.
Franklin警探的案子
Detective Franklin's murder
要比你们想象的复杂多了
is a lot more complicated than you think.
带着你的人去机场
Get your men to the airport.
明白
Got it.
听着 我知道我们本该有更好的处理方式
Look, I know we could have handled this better,
但我们认为一个警♥察♥要为Franklin之死负责
but we think a cop is responsible for Franklin's death.
每次我以为你已经没救了 你总是能突破底线
Every time I think you've hit bottom, you manage to get lower.
和那个州检察长有关 Desmond Whitney
It's got something to do with the attorney general, Desmond Whitney.
再多说一句
Say another word,
-我会亲手把你铐起来 -嘿 嘿 别这样
- I will put cuffs on you myself. - Hey, hey! Come on!
我们得解决人♥质♥问题
They got hostages, man!
自己人 自己人
Same team! Same team!
-把他带出来 -出去
- Get him out of here! -Let's go.
我们走 出去 出去
Let's go. Out. Out.
好了 伙计们
Okay, gang,
是时候上路了
time for a road trip.
不不不不 呆着别动
No, no, no, no, no. Everyone stay where you are.
你不需要所有人都跟着你出去
You don't need all these people to get out.
你只需要一个人
You just need one.
我
Me.
不然 我们之间该有麻烦了
Otherwise, we have a problem.
你挺有胆量的 这点我承认
You got brass ones, I'll give you that.
我才不在乎这个告密者
I don't give a crap about the snitch,
但Red和我 我们需要掩护
but Red and me, we need cover,
一个人是不够的
and one is just not gonna cut it.
那把我带上
Then take me, too.
看你人品的时候到了
Really testing your luck here.
是的 我不打算抛弃Pride
Yeah, I'm not gonna abandon Pride.
无论如何你都阻止不了列车沿轨道飞驰
Train's barreling down the track no matter where you are,
Lasalle
Lasalle.
门口有动静
Got movement at the door.
收到
Copy that.
我只要察觉到一点点不对劲
If I smell even a whiff of trouble,
你和这姑娘就死了
you and the girl die.
我保证
That's a promise.
Davis警监去哪里了
Where's Captain Davis?
在事件中心
Right at the epicenter.
快走
Walk!
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表