肯定有办法的
There's got to be a way.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
子弹会在这地方到处反弹
Those bullets will ricochet all over the place.
子弹不是开枪用的
Bullets aren't for shooting.
那有几根蜡烛 过来
Some candles over there. Come here.
帮我找根火柴 行吗
Help me find a match, all right?
行
Okay.
我找到一根
I found one.
好 太棒了 听着
All right, great. Listen.
我们得生火
We're gonna light a fire.
好吗 我们得希望
All right? And we're gonna hope
产生的浓烟
that whatever smoke there is,
-能从裂缝中钻住去 -好
- it seeps through the cracks. - All right.
否则 我们就会窒息而死
Otherwise, we're gonna suffocate.
我们已经快窒息了
We're already suffocating.
你没说错
You're not wrong.
根据GPS定位
According to the GPS,
他们在伯恩湖边停了下来
they're stopping by Lake Borgne.
说得通 尤其是根据
Makes sense, especially since
最后一个线索
the last clue--
参考Chief of liars谎言之王 Chef Menteur城♥堡♥
references the "Chief of liars," Chef Menteur.
Chef Menteur 第一个法国城♥堡♥
Chef Menteur, the first French fort
是在路易斯安那州被购买♥♥前建造的
built before the Louisiana Purchase.
它被铲平并重建为麦库姆要塞
Which was razed and rebuilt as Fort Macomb.
鸢尾花雕像在那里
The Fleur-de-Lis is there.
-救命 -救命
- Help! - Help!
听着 我们重头再来
Look, let's-let's start over.
Percy
Percy.
看
Look.
救命
Help!
-噢 我的天哪 -哇哦
Oh, my God. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
-谢谢 -噢 慢点 慢点
- Thank you. - Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
放松 Chris 给他们拿点水
Relax. Chris, go get them some water.
-这就去 -噢 兄弟 刚才就差了一点
- I got it. - Oh, man, that was close.
-Michelle 她... -嗯 我们知道 我们知道了
- Michelle, she... - Yeah, we know, we know.
Pride正在跟着嫌疑犯 还有她
Pride's following the suspects. Her, too.
我们必须得走 他可能需要我们
We got to go. He might need us.
不管怎样 她耍了我们 所以我们跟她有账要算
And anyway, she played us, so that means we owe her.
对啊 得好好算算 我们走
Yeah, big-time. Let's go.
听我说
Listen to me.
奥尔良警方在路上了
NOPD's on the way.
我需要你在他们到这儿的时候把情况告诉他们
I want you to fill them in when they get here.
让他们知道我一个人进去的
Let them know that I'm by myself.
-我跟你一起去 -不 你不能去 Tom
- I'm going with you. - No. You're not, Tom.
听着 我很感激你做的
Listen, I appreciate all you've done,
我非常了解他们对你做了什么
and I know all too well what they've done to you,
但你是平民
but you're a civilian.
就是说 这次 你要留在这
And that means, this time, you need to stay put.
明白了吗
You understand?
嘿
Hey.
保险柜钥匙
Keys to the lockbox.
以防万一
Just in case.
不许动 Michelle
Freeze, Michelle.
慢慢转过身
Turn around slow.
慢点
Easy.
Hendricks和Walton在哪
Where's Hendricks, and Walton?
事实上 他们抓到Elaine的爸爸了
Actually, they've got Elaine's father.
就在你身后
Right behind you.
你不是在拖时间吧
You're not stalling, are you?
我已经尽快挖了
I'm digging as fast as I can.
-你确定这是正确的地点吗 -必须是
- You sure this is the right spot? -Banking on it.
我费了那么大力气才拿到的地图
I went through a lot to get this map.
包括杀了我女儿
Including killing my daughter.
她本来不用死的
She didn't have to die.
我想要的只是书的坐标
All I wanted was the coordinates to the book.
-她找到的 不是你 -我寻找
She found, not you. I have been looking
拿破仑鸢尾花雕像好多年了 那就是我的
for the Napoleon Fleur for years, it's mine.
我才不会像我哥被搞得那么惨
Not gonna get screwed over like my brother was.
走开
Step away.
现在出来 出来 立刻
Now. Go. Out, now.
出来 马上出来
Get out. Get out, now.
拿到枪
Get the gun!
海军罪案调查处
Ncis!
不许动 海军罪案调查处
Freeze!NCIS
Ncis!
不许动
Freeze!
Tom 不要
Tom, don't.
-不 求你了 -不要
- No, please. - Don't.
你有机会完成你女儿未完成的梦想
You got a chance to finish what your daughter started.
你们共同建立的梦想
What you both started.
找到鸢尾花雕像
Find the Fleur,
让她的牺牲变得有意义
make her sacrifice mean something.
我知道你很难过
I know you're hurting.
Tom 我知道
Tom, I know.
我知道你想要报复 以牙还牙
I know you want to get even for what they did.
不 不要啊
No, please.
但这不能让Elaine起死回生
But it's not gonna bring Elaine back.
这不会让你离女儿更近
It's not gonna get you closer to her.
不
No!
好了
Okay.
想好拿它怎么办了吗
Decide what you want to do with it yet?
嗯 我想我要做Elaine想要做的事
Yeah. I think I'm gonna do what Elaine would've done with it.
把它还给合法拥有者
Give it back to its rightful owner.
捐给这座城市
Donate it to the city.
我想她会喜欢的
I think she'd like that.
嗯 我也这么觉得
Yeah, me, too.
但 听我说万
Although-- hear me out--
如果 在捐掉之前 我们每人带它回家一天
what if, before that, we each take it home for a day,
-就像他们对斯坦利杯一样 -我喜欢
like they do with the Stanley Cup. I like that.
斯坦利杯是什么
What is the Stanley Cup?
你知道吗 Percy
You know, Percy...
你得多出门转转了
you got to get out more.
可不是吗
Tell me about it.
我们得找人护送你去市长办公室
We might want to get you an escort to the mayor's office.
-Chris Sebastian你俩去吧 -好 我们这就去 King
- Chris, Sebastian? -Yeah. We're on it, King.
Percy
Percy.
嗯
Yeah?
嘿 你等会想去喝一杯吗 聊一聊
Hey, you want to grab a bite afterwards, catch up?
噢 嗯 实际上 Gregorio和我已经有计划了
Oh. Um, actually, Gregorio and I already made plans.
但 我们可以改天
But... we could rain check.
-当然 -好
- Course. - Cool.
重要的是 我现在饿死了
I'm starving, for what it's worth.
-那就去吃吧 -好
- Let's do it. - All right.
谢谢你
Thanks.
所做的一切
For everything.
你好
Hello?
嘿 Laurel 是爸爸
Hey, Laurel, it's Dad.
嘿 爸 怎么了
Hey, Daddy, what's up?
不 没事 我只是觉得想打给你
Nah, nothing, I just thought I'd call you,
问问...你最近好不好
see... see what you're doing.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表