好吧 好吧 放轻松
All right, all right, easy.
我们并不是你们想的那种人
We're not who you think we are.
我们把你想成什么人了
And who do we think you are?
我可以吗
May I?
联邦法警
U.S. Marshals.
等等 等一下 你们就是带走Emily的那群人吗
Wait, hold up. You guys are the ones that took Emily?
Emily 谁是Emily
Emily? Emily who?
我们没时间陪你们玩游戏 知道吗
We don't have time for your games, all right?
一位女士被杀了 一名海军被袭击了
Woman's been murdered, my sailor's been attacked,
巷子里停着的黑色面包车
and that black van in the alley,
我们知道它带走了Emily Birch
we know it was used to take Emily Birch.
现在 我只想知道为什么
Now, I want to know why now!
我能告诉你的就是
All I can tell you is
我们听到了风声 有人企图谋杀她
we got wind of an attempt,
-所以我们立即转移了她 就这样 -"企图谋杀"
- so we had to move her fast. That's it. - "Attempt"?
"企图谋杀"是什么意思 为什么她会有危险
What do you mean "attempt"? Why would she be in danger?
Emily处于证人保护计划
Emily's WITSEC.
不是吗
Isn't she?
你们是她的护卫
You're part of her protection detail.
所以你们在这里驻扎
That's why you're set up here,
这样就可以照看她
so you can keep an eye on her.
哦 这就说通了
Oh, well, that makes sense.
Emily Birch不是她的真名
Emily Birch isn't her real name.
这是证人保护计划中她的名字 对吗
It's the name WITSEC gave her, huh?
这也是为什么我们找不到任何
Which is why we couldn't find any record
今年以前她存在的记录的原因
of her existing before this year.
她的真实身份被抹掉了
Her real identity was erased.
好吧 恭喜
All right, congratulations.
你终于明白了 现在 可以请你离开了吗
You figured it out. Now, do you mind?
不 除非你告诉我们到底是谁
No, we're not going anywhere
在追杀Emily 否则我们哪儿都不去
until you tell us who's after Emily
因为不管这个人是谁
because whoever it is is undoubtedly
他肯定要为袭击海军队员负责
responsible for attacking our sailor.
相信我
Trust me.
你的海军队员并没有Emily重要
Your sailor doesn't matter nearly as much as Emily.
他对我很重要
He matters to me.
好吧 无意冒犯
All right, with all due respect,
我们唯一的工作就是
our only job is to keep Emily safe
确保在Emily出庭作证前完好无损
until she testifies against somebody
司法部已经试图扳倒这些人很多年了
DOJ has been trying to bring down for years.
-是谁 -我们不能说
- Who? - We can't say.
我们不能说
We can't say
因为我们已经暴露了
because we've been compromised.
不知道为什么 目标一直都知道Emily的位置
Somehow, the target keeps figuring out where Emily is.
-为什么 -我们不知道
- How? - We don't know.
但这更有理由让Emily出庭作证
But all the more reason to get Emily to court
让她把那帮混♥蛋♥一举拿下
so she can bring that bastard down once and for all,
我们会不惜一切代价
whatever it takes.
Danny 你还好吗
Danny, you okay?
他们在向我们开抢 Dwayne
They're shooting at us, Dwayne.
-他们想要杀死Emily -Emily 什么意思
- They're trying to kill Emily. - Emily? What do you mean?
-发生了什么 -谁在向你开枪
- What's happening? - Who's shooting at you?
Pride
Pride.
掩护我
Cover me.
是Emily
It's Emily!
Emily 嗨 海军犯罪调查处 我是联邦探员
Emily, hey. NCIS. I'm a federal agent.
你还好吗
You okay?
你没事了 听我说
You're okay. Listen to me.
Danny在哪儿
Where's Danny?
遭到袭击后 他把我藏起来
He hid me after they attacked.
然后他跑开去分散他们的注意力
Then he ran off to distract them.
我想他们把他抓走了
I think they took him.
我觉得他们抓走了Danny
I think they took Danny!
好吧
Okay...
我不该联♥系♥Danny的
I shouldn't have called Danny.
但当时我很害怕 而且我知道他很担心
But I was scared and I knew that he'd be worried
想知道到底发生了什么
about what happened to me.
这不是你的错 Emily
Not your fault, Emily.
但我需要你的帮助来找到他
But I need your help to find him.
继续说
Keep going.
你给Danny打了电♥话♥
You called Danny.
他到了你的安全屋
He came to your safe house.
那些法警们非常生气 想让他离开
The marshals, they got really mad, tried to get him to leave.
与此同时 那些人出现了
That's when those men showed up, too.
追杀你的那些人吗
Men who are after you?
我已经跟你们的探员尽可能描述过他们了 但是
I gave your agents the best description I could, but...
他们开始向法警开枪
they started shooting the marshals,
Danny告诉我 他要让那些人远离房♥子
so Danny told me he needed to get them away from the house,
远离我
away from me.
我看到他们中弹 被杀了
I saw them get shot, killed.
我当时的工作只是复印文件
I was just copying documents.
我只是个实习生
I was just an intern.
我甚至都不知道自己看到的是什么
I don't even know what I was looking at.
好吧 好吧 在哪儿实习
All right, all right, an intern where?
你为谁工作的
Who were you working for?
是你要作对他们不利证的那些人吗
Is that who you're testifying against?
不要回答
Don't answer that.
我告诉你了 这是机密
I told you, it's classified.
机密
Classified?
那些人杀了你们两个法警
Those men killed two of your marshals.
他们还带走了我最好朋友的儿子
They took my best friend's son.
除非我知道我到底在追捕谁 否则我没办法把他带回来
I can't get him back unless I know who the hell I'm chasing.
我很抱歉 但我唯一的职责就是
I'm sorry, but my only job is to get Emily to court
让Emily在两天后出庭作证
in two days. Period.
Danny冒着生命危险去救你
Danny risked his life to save you.
你得帮我救他
You have to help me save him.
走吧 我们还有另一个安全屋
Come on, we've got another safe house.
我们走 丢掉手♥机♥
Let's go. Leave the phone.
等等 在我知道Danny安全之前
Wait. I'm not going anywhere
我哪儿都不去
until I know Danny's safe.
很好
Good.
我也不会作证的
And I'm not testifying, either!
好的 告诉我
Okay, tell me
-是谁带走了他 -Emily 听我说
- who took him. - Emily, listen to me.
-听我说 -他们不会伤害Daniel
- Listen to me. - They're not gonna hurt Daniel.
-他们抓走他只是为了找到你 -听我说
- They only took him to get to you. - Listen to me.
一旦你出庭作证...
Once you testify...
在他们做了这么多坏事之后 你真的会以为
You really think that they're gonna just let him go
就会这么放了他吗
after everything they've already done?
这都是需要直接向
This goes all the way up
司法部部长办公室汇报的 Pride探员
to the Office of the Attorney General, Agent Pride.
我严格服从命令 你也一样
I am under strict orders and so are you.
没错 这是警告
And yes, that's a warning.
我们走 孩子
Let's go, kid.
发生了什么 King
What's going on, King?
我们要找到Danny 就这样
We're gonna find Danny, that's what.
Emily的一次性手♥机♥
Emily's burner.
让Sebastian把它拆开
Have Sebastian tear it apart.
看看他们是不是通过手♥机♥找到她的
See if it's how they found her.
如果是这样 他或许可以逆向追踪到他们
If so, maybe he can reverse track it back to them.
你现在知道他们是谁了吗
Do we even know who they are yet?
不知道 法警不肯说
No. The marshals won't say.
所以我们需要尽快确认他到底在哪儿
So we need to figure out where he is fast.
我好像有所发现
I might have something.
Donner International这个名字
Does the name Donner International
你们有什么印象吗
mean anything to anyone?
-达拉斯的Donner吗 -同一个人
- Donner in Dallas? - One in the same.
我在ATF时知道这个人
I remember this guy from ATF.
Malcolm Donner
Malcolm Donner.
我们一直试图坐实他关于的化学武器指控
We kept trying to nail him on chemical weapons charges.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表