Was it that bad?
他的说法是 还行
He claims it was fine.
还行是好的那种 还是坏的那种
Fine as in fine? Or fine as in screwed?
我觉得还行的意思是 别多管闲事
I think more fine as in mind your own business.
好吧 那就不问了
Okay. And so we should.
我调出了车祸现场
I pulled surveillance video
方圆两英里内的监控录像
in a two-mile radius of the crash site.
这是来自海岸警卫队的河上监控
This is from the Coast Guard river cam
就在车祸发生后的几分钟
a few minutes after the collision.
好的 所以这个男人一直游到了对岸
Okay, so this man swam clear across the river.
不止呢
Doesn't stop there.
这简直是蜘蛛侠附体啊
These are some Spider-Man moves.
事实上 我觉得更像是詹姆斯·邦德
Well, actually, I thought it was more like a James Bond
不过这是个人喜好啦
kind of vibe, but really it's dealer's choice.
好了 不管是谁
Okay. Whoever it is,
接受过这种训练的 可能是军人
training like that could be military.
他明显是在逃亡 不过在躲避什么呢
And he's clearly on the run, but from what?
对 根据轮胎痕迹
Yeah, well, based on the tire tracks,
我们知道一辆SUV将Winter的车撞进了河里
we know that an SUV ran Winters' car into the river.
Lasalle和警方正在追查
Lasalle's with NOPD right now trying to find
那辆失踪的车辆以及司机
the missing vehicle and whoever was driving it.
所以 受害人身份不明 嫌疑犯身份也不明
So, unidentified victim and unidentified suspect.
是的 我们也不知道具体相撞的位置
Yeah, and we have no idea where either of them ran off to,
这局面真的是太棒了
so really we're in great shape.
我可能不能告诉你们 他去哪里了
I may not be able to tell you where he went,
但我知道他是从哪里来的
but I know where he came from.
我从Winter的车里调出了GPS
I pulled the GPS off of Winters' vehicle.
好吧 所以是什么 他昨晚从罗德岱堡出发
Okay, so what? He left Fort Lauderdale last night
【注:罗德岱堡位于佛罗里达州】
一路开到了新奥尔良
and drove straight through to New Orleans?
整个行程都在走小路
And took the back roads the entire route.
试图不被发现
Trying hard not to be seen.
有人确切地知道他的位置
Someone knew exactly where he'd be.
他们把他撞到河里去了
They ran him into the river.
是的 因为不仅仅我们
Yeah, 'cause we weren't the only ones
在监控他的行动
monitoring his movements.
我在他的GPS里找到了一个数字追踪器
I found a digital bug in his GPS.
Winters掉进水里后 追踪器损坏
Now, it went out when Winters hit the water,
但是有人一路都在追踪他的车
but someone was tracking his car the whole way.
你能反追踪这个追踪器吗
Can you back-trace the bug?
真让我伤心 你居然还用问
I'm a little hurt you even had to ask.
信♥号♥♥是从Celeste街传来的
The signal's coming from Celeste Street.
-旧厂房♥区 -我给Pride打电♥话♥
- Old industrial building. - I'll call Pride.
Patton说信♥号♥♥仍在活动
Patton says the signal's still active,
是从这栋建筑里发出来的
coming from somewhere inside the building.
Gregorio和我去前门
Gregorio and I will take the front.
我们防守后门
We'll cover the back.
注意观察
Eyes open.
我们不知道里边有谁 有多少人
We don't know who or how many are in there.
有动静
Got something.
靠河边的二楼
River side of the second floor.
-我进去了 -我这就来
- I'm moving in. - I'm on my way.
联邦探员 放下武器
Federal agent, drop your weapon.
我不管你是谁 但你最好放下武器
I don't care who you are; you better lower that weapon.
-你先 -不可能
- You first. - Not gonna happen.
Gregorio
Gregorio.
她声称自己是联邦探员 Pride
She claims she's a fed, Pride.
-我就是联邦探员 -谁在用枪指着我
- I am a fed. - Who's pointing a gun at me.
你在用枪指着我
You're pointing a gun at me.
我们会搞清楚的
We'll figure this out
-你先把武器放下 -Pride
- after you lower your weapon. - Pride.
Gregorio 没事的 没事的
Gregorio. It's all right. It's all right.
特别探员Sarah Barns 她是我的人
Special Agent Sarah Barns. She's with me.
Isler 你在这里做什么
Isler, what the hell are you doing here?
好问题
Good question.
Sonja和Sebastian在回NCIS的路上
Sonja and Sebastian are going back to NCIS.
他们会继续寻找我们失踪的乘客
They'll keep searching for our missing passenger.
好的 越少人知道我们在这里越好
Good. Fewer people that know we're here, the better.
我还在等你解释
Yeah, well, I'm still waiting for an explanation
为什么你们在这里
as to why you're here.
-恐怕这是机密信息 -有一个死去的海军
- Afraid that's classified. - Got a dead Navy sailor
被FBI追踪了
who's being tracked by the FBI.
-我觉得我们就别提什么机密了 -没事的 Barns
- I think we're way past classified. - It's okay, Barns.
我们有充分的理由追踪你的海军
We had a good reason for tracking your sailor.
Winters在柏林为美国大使♥馆♥工作
Winters worked at the U.S. embassy in Berlin.
他和俄♥罗♥斯♥使♥馆♥的同事
He struck up a friendship
建立了一段友谊
with his counterpart at the Russian embassy.
Alexander Patrov
Alexander Petrov.
这是我们失踪的乘客
This is our missing passenger.
几天前 Alexander接近Winters
A few days ago, Alexander approached Winters,
说他掌握很有价值的情报 想要上报
said he had valuable Intel, wanted to come in.
Winters联♥系♥了反间谍组织
Winters contacted counterintelligence,
最后交到了我手上
landed on my desk.
只有Winters亲自带他来
Alexander would only hand the Intel over
Alexander才会交出情报
if Winters brought him in.
而且出于某些原因 只能在新奥尔良
And only in New Orleans for some reason.
所以你在我的地盘上
So you ran a counterintelligence operation
和一名海军进行反间谍行动
with a sailor in my backyard.
你把我的电♥话♥号♥码丢了么
Did you lose my phone number?
我们在说的情报
The Intel we're talking about
极具爆♥炸♥性 不能公开进行
is way too explosive to open the circle.
Isler
Isler.
Alexander有一份名单
Alexander had a list
包含了每一位在美国执行任务的俄♥罗♥斯♥探员
of every covert Russian agent operating in the U.S.,
包括政♥府♥部门里的
including the government.
谁也不能相信
No one can be trusted.
我知道我们必须私下解决
I knew we had to go off book;
Isler同意了
Isler agreed.
好吧 好吧
Well, well.
-看看是谁在莽撞行事 -不
- Look who's gone rogue. - Nope.
我的决定是经过盘算的
I made a calculated decision
并以最大程度的谨慎进行推进
to proceed with the utmost caution.
随便你怎么说
Potato, potahto.
已经不重要了
Doesn't matter anyway.
行动失败了
The operation failed.
没有
No.
Alexander还活着
Alexander's still alive.
他想要来新奥尔良
He wanted to come to New Orleans,
一定有他的原因
he must've had a reason.
我们还能找到他以及你想要的名单
And we can still find him and your list.
如果你想要提供帮助 也必须是私下的
If you're offering to help, it's got to be off book, too.
你不能告诉你的上级
You can't alert your superiors.
那就有一些问题了
Well, that's kind of gonna be a problem.
我们最近管得严
We're sort of on a short leash these days
Gregorio 没事的
Gregorio, it's fine.
-怎么了 发生了什么 -没什么 他只是不想
- What, did something happen? - No, he just doesn't like
-谈这件事而已 -Gregorio
- to talk about it. - Gregorio.
抱歉
Sorry.
好的
Okay.
我们可以暂且
We'll work off book with you
私下与你合作 Raymond
for now, Raymond.
但你得注意行为
But you need to behave
按着规则来
and follow the rules.
Pride
Pride.
你在享受
You're enjoying
这种角色的互换 是吗
this little role reversal, aren't you?
你倒是提醒我了
Now that you mention it.
Alexander Petrov生长于
Alexander Petrov was born and raised
圣彼得堡城外
outside Saint Petersburg.
一直为奥♥运♥会的游泳和体操项目备训
Trained for the Olympics in both swimming and gymnastics,
2008年他突然放弃了自己的运动生涯
he abruptly gave up his spot on 2008 team
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表