It's got to be something.
等等
Whoa, wait. Hold on.
-你去哪儿 -去和Clearwater案件的
- Where are you going? - To talk to the lead investigator
首席调查员谈一下 他也许知道什么
on the Clearwater case. He might know something, too.
但是我记得你说过
Yeah, but I thought you said...
我还会联♥系♥在特区的Rita
And then, I'm gonna call Rita in D.C.
她现在在国安局
She's in national security now.
她可以从后门进入司法部
She can backchannel DOJ,
找到Newell想要对谁作不利的证明
find out who Newell was about to testify against.
来吧 我们去研究一下吧
Come on, let's learn things!
对待这件案子和其他案子一样也就到此为止了
So much for treating this like any other case.
我们不能在这里讨论Newell
We can't talk about Newell here.
让我们边走边说
Let's take a walk.
-旁边到处都有耳目 -好的
- Got prying eyes and ears everywhere. - Okay.
就像当年
Almost like it was back
我们一起拿下第一任州长Edwards一样
when you and I helped bust the first Governor Edwards.
为什么 发生了什么 Charlie
Why? What's going on, Charlie?
Newell是怎么出来的
What... How did Newell get out?
就像其他人一样 达成了协议
Just like they all do-- cut a deal.
而且他不是唯一一个
He's not the only one, either.
你说他不是唯一一个是什么意思 还有谁出来了
What do you mean he's not the only one? Who else got out?
Fournier先生 你没接我的电♥话♥
Mr. Fournier, you owe me a call.
对不起 Schumaker女士 我遇到了一个朋友
Sorry, Ms., uh, Schumaker. I ran into a friend.
Dwayne Pride 美国助理检察官Schumaker
Dwayne Pride, Assistant U.S. Attorney Schumaker.
从特区来这里 帮助解决一个案子
Down here from D.C., helping out on a... case.
我想你可以说Clearwater案件 鉴于
I think you can say “Clearwater,” seeing as how
Pride探员跟这个案子颇有渊源
Agent Pride here was so involved
而且是他首先帮助我们起诉这个案子的
in helping us prosecute the case in the first place.
看过你所有的简报 感觉就像我们早已见过
Read all your briefs. Feel like we've already met.
很高兴见到你 Schumaker女士 有什么
Nice to meet you, Ms. Schumaker. Something going on
我不知道的关于Clearwater案件的进展吗
with Clearwater I don't know about?
我恐怕这些消息只有需要知道的人才知道
I'm afraid that's on a need-to-know basis.
我需要知道 调查一个可能的谋杀案
Well, I might need to know. Investigating a possible murder.
水手是同谋
Sailor was a coconspirator.
我没听说
I didn't hear about that.
让我看一下吧 我会给你答复的
Let me look into it, and I'll get back to you.
我期待你的来电
I'll expect your call.
女士
Ma'am.
Newell被杀了 什么时候
Newell got killed? When?
昨晚 但是我不知道是不是他杀
Last night, and I'm not sure he was killed yet,
不过如果是他杀 我的首要嫌犯
but if he was, my chief suspect's
会是他准备作证指认的人
gonna be whoever he was willing to testify against.
我需要他的名字 Charlie
I need a name, Charlie.
每个人都想要那个名字 Dwayne
Everybody wants that name, Dwayne.
这正是Schumaker在这里的原因
That's why Schumaker's here,
这也是整件事的目的
what this whole thing's about.
Hamilton的神秘搭档
Hamilton's mystery partner?
Hamilton有自负和人脉
Hamilton had the ego and connections,
但是你一直都怀疑的金钱和武力支持
but you always suspected that the deep pockets and the muscles
一定是来自于别处
had to come from somebody else.
我们只是无法证明
We just couldn't prove it.
但是Newell 他知道是谁吗
Yeah, but Newell? He knew who it was?
Newell也许只是拼图的一部分
Newell had a piece of the puzzle, maybe,
那两个同谋也都是这个拼图的一部分
but two other coconspirators had pieces, also.
他们也利用这个获得了交易 重获自♥由♥
They used them to cut deals and get out, too.
谁
Who?
不重要 他们也被杀了
Doesn't matter. They got killed, too.
神秘人士把他们全干掉了
Mystery man is taking them all out,
伪装成意外
making it look like accidents.
显然不想被发现
Obviously doesn't want to be found,
但是联邦探员在找到幕后黑手之前绝不会离开
but the Feds aren't leaving town until they do.
我不会因为Newell的遭遇寝食难安的 Dwayne
I ain't gonna lose any sleep over Newell's death, Dwayne.
-对于其他人的遭遇也是 -好的
- Or the others. - Okay.
我知道你的感受和我一样 毕竟你差点因为他们的所作所为
I know we both feel the same. You almost lost your job
失去了你的工作
because of what they did.
-我失去了我的妻子 -我记得 Charlie
- I lost my wife. - I remember, Charlie.
如果Hamilton被释放了 Dwayne
If Hamilton walks, Dwayne,
我向上帝发誓 我要亲手杀了他
I swear to God, I'll kill him myself.
好啦
Okay.
我明白 Charlie 我了解的
I know, Charlie, I know.
但他余生都要待在监狱了
But he's in for life,
这总该够了
and that's gonna have to be enough.
对我而言还不够
It's not enough for me.
有没有什么能将Newell的死
Anything to connect Newell's death
与我说过的其他几个同谋联♥系♥上的线索
to the other coconspirators I called you about?
呃 没 还没 呃 Sebastian和Wade在一起
Uh, no, nothing yet. Uh, Sebastian's with Wade,
但她还没完成尸检
but she hasn't finished the autopsy yet.
警♥察♥局那边另两名受害者的资料
And nothing NOPD sent on the other two vics
也无法证实两起死亡不是意外
indicates anything other than accidents.
那我们一定是漏了些什么
Well, then we're missing something
因为这不是意外
because they're not accidents.
他们跟Clearwater案件相关
They're connected to Clearwater.
-King -Gregorio怎么样了
- King? - What about Gregorio?
Isler或者FBI有没有来过电♥话♥
Has Isler or the FBI called?
他们有没有给我们一些能去查的线索
Have they given us anything to go on yet?
-据我们所知还没有 -拜托 同志们
- Not that we're aware of. - Well, come on, people!
我们得动作快一点 并且挖的深入一些
We got to move faster, then, we got to dig deeper.
太多应该在监狱里的坏人
Too many bad people who are supposed
都被放出来了
to be in prison are getting out,
如果我们没法找到他们的杀手
and if we can't figure out who's killing them,
知道Hamilton神秘的搭档是谁
who Hamilton's mystery partner is,
-我们永远不会… - Dwayne
- we're never gonna figure out... - Dwayne?
意不意外 惊不惊喜
Surprise!
啥
What?
Rita
Rita!
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
等等 我早上给你打电♥话♥时
Wait. Weren't you in D.C.
你不是在华盛顿吗
when I called you this morning?
-我那时在 -好吧 那 我不明白
- Yes, I was... - Okay, so then, I don't understand.
所以你刚刚飞过来 我不是在抱怨什么 但是
So you just flew in then? Not that I'm complaining, but...
怎么了
What's going on?
发生了什么
What happened?
我不想和你在电♥话♥上说
Um, I didn't want to tell you this over the phone.
Hamilton打算签一份协议
Hamilton's about to make a deal.
他要变成州这边的证人了
He's turning state's evidence.
他要逃脱牢狱之灾了 Dwayne
He's getting out of prison, Dwayne.
我死都不会允许这事发生
Over my dead body!
-对不起 把你吵醒了 -没有
- Sorry. I wake you? - No.
大概吧 无所谓
Maybe, but it's okay.
-我能理解 -你起床吗 要咖啡吗
- I understand. - You up? You want some coffee?
不用 我没事
No. I'm fine.
你坐在那里 心神不宁的
Sit. Obsess.
我认真的
I mean it.
我懂你 Dwayne
I know you, Dwayne.
我知道如果你没法
I know if you don't find a way
让Hamilton待在监狱里 你会变得
to keep Hamilton behind bars, you'll be a...
很痛苦
pain.
好吧 天 感谢
Well, gee, thank you
你对我的支持
for your support.
想要知道Hamilton的神秘搭档是谁吗
Trying to figure out who Hamilton's mystery partner is?
是啊
Yeah.
这是他们让他出来的唯一原因
That's the only way they'd let him out;
司法部也一定很想找出这个人
he's got to be a pretty catch for DOJ, too.
如果我能在他交代出来之前找到同伙的名字
If I can figure out who it is before he gives up the name,
他就没有谈判的条件
he loses his bargaining chip,
只能待在监狱里了
stays in prison.
这样你之前做过的事情
And then everything you've gone though
就不会是一场空了 对吗
won't be for naught, right?
差不多是这样的
Something like that.
这是一件坏事吗
That a bad thing?
取决于你为了让Hamilton待在监狱里
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表