Danny在哪
Where's Danny?
你真觉得这样就能救你的朋友吗
You really think that this is gonna save that friend?
那个婊♥子♥实习生
That bitch intern?
最好能这样 不然你就变成死人了
It better, or you're a dead man.
你在虚张声势
You're bluffing.
你是什么 某种条子之类的吧
You're what, some kind of cop, right?
你可以随意威胁我
You can threaten me all you like,
但你不能伤害我
but you can't hurt me.
不然他们会严惩你 啊
They'd crucify you! Ow!
但我依然活着
But I'd still be alive.
我会不惜一切代价救出Danny 你听懂了吗
I'll do anything to save Danny, you understand me?
如果Danny死了 你也会死
Danny dies, you die.
求你 父亲
Please, Dad...
你们在干什么 发生了什么
What are you doing? What's going on?
倒霉
Busted.
我们可以解释
We can explain.
你们最好能解释清楚 因为我现在心情不太好
Well, you'd better, because I'm not in the mood.
听着 医生 我们知道你很生气 我们明白
Listen, Doc, we know you're upset. We get it.
但是我们现在不只是想找到Danny了
But we're not just trying to find Danny now.
是的 我们还想找到Pride
Yeah, we're trying to find Pride, too.
为什么 发生了什么
Why? What happened?
他昨晚离开了 一个人走的
He left, last night, on his own.
他去找Danny了 我们不知道他打算去哪里 怎么找
Went looking for Danny; we don't know how or where.
他没开他的车
He didn't take his car.
所以现在的情况是 我们不仅要救Danny
So now, we're not only trying to save Danny,
还要救Dwayne 是吗
we're trying to save Dwayne, too?
我对他说的话太重了
Must've been too hard on him.
嘿 不是
Hey, no.
你儿子失踪了 你完全有权利发泄不满
Your son went missing. You had every right.
只是 现在
It's just, now...
需要我做什么
How can I help?
实际上
Well, actually,
我们可能已经有所发现了
we might've already found something.
我们绞尽脑汁想要查出
We keep racking our brains trying to figure out
Donner为什么总能找到Emily的位置
how Donner keeps finding Emily.
想着也许我们能反查回Donner
Hoping maybe we could backtrack it to Donner,
证明他就是幕后黑手
prove that he's behind it all.
在Dwayne越界之前找到Danny
And get to Danny before Dwayne goes too far.
说实话 是这样
Frankly, yeah.
你的尸检报告说这是皮疹
Your autopsy says that this is a rash,
但我不认为这是生理疾病引起的
but I-I don't think that that's biological.
你在他衬衣领子上发现什么了吗
Did you find anything on the shirt collar?
是的 可能吧 来看看
Yeah, maybe. Come check it out.
我们在想 不管他的皮肤上有什么
We're thinking that whatever's on their skin
一定是从衣服上沾上的
got transferred from their shirts.
我知道军方一直在研究化学追踪法
I know the military's been working on chemical trackers.
而Donner的业务都跟化学有关
And Donner's all about chemicals.
没错 看那里 某种金属同位素
Yeah. Look at that. Some kind of metallic isotope.
你会用金属同位素做什么
What do you use metallic isotopes for?
做各种事 地质化学追踪 条形码
All kinds of things. Geochemical tracers, bar codes.
跟踪
Tracking.
这一定是通过某种
Yeah, it must've gotten into his shirt
干洗溶剂弄到他衣服上的
from some kind of dry cleaning solvent.
而Donner可以轻易查出
And Donner can easily figure out
法警们在哪干洗他们的衣服
where the marshals get their dry cleaning done.
如果是这样的话 那他一直在追踪的就是Emily的法警
Well, if so, then he's been tracking Emily's marshals,
而不是Emily
not Emily.
问题在于 我们怎么才能证明这件事
Question is, how do we prove it,
还得在Pride做出让他后悔的事之前
get Danny back before Pride
救回Danny
does something he'll regret?
已经晚了
It's too late.
Pride绑♥架♥了Donner的儿子 这是唯一的解释
Pride took Donner's son. It's the only explanation.
等等 什么 这真是疯了
Wait, what? That's crazy.
好了 想想看 如果你Pride
Well, think about it, if you were Pride,
你会尽你所能的去救Danny
and you were gonna do everything you can to save Danny,
你需要筹码 极其重要的筹码
you'd need leverage, serious leverage.
既然没有Pride在新奥尔良的迹象
And since there's no sign of Pride in New Orleans,
那他去了达拉斯就说的通了
it makes sense he'd go to Dallas.
去绑♥架♥Carsen Donner 不能吧
To kidnap Carsen Donner? Come on.
Malcolm Donner给警♥察♥打了电♥话♥
Well, Malcolm Donner called the Dallas police,
声称他的儿子和他儿子的车都被人劫走了
claimed his son was taken. Car, too.
现在看来这应该不是巧合
Now, that can't be a coincidence.
肯定是Pride做的
It has to be Pride.
时间上也是吻合的
And the timing works out right, too.
我是说 开车到达拉斯正好八小时
I mean, it takes eight hours to drive to Dallas,
根据Pride离开的时间来算
and based on what time Pride left...
- 天哪 - 所以呢 我们该怎么做
- Holy crap. - So, what do we do?
嗯 我们得找到他 免得为时已晚
Well, we got to find him, right? Before it's too late?
嗯 那祝你好运了
Yeah, well, good luck with that.
我的意思是 我们还在査租车公♥司♥
I mean, we're still checking rental car companies,
但如果Pride不想被找到的话 谁也别想找到他
but if Pride doesn't want to be found, he won't be.
嗯 他在尽一切所能
Yeah, he's doing everything he can
保证我们不受牵连 保护我们
to keep us in the clear, protect us.
嗯 但我们还是得阻止他
Okay, but we still have to stop him.
谁有什么好主意
Open to suggestions.
好了 Sebastian
All right, Sebastian ?
继续回溯干洗剂那条线
Keep trying to backtrack that dry cleaning deal.
Gregorio 给法警Sawyer打电♥话♥
Gregorio, call Marshal Sawyer,
告诉他们把所有的衣服都扔了
tell them to get rid of all their shirts
以防被追踪
in case they're being tracked.
Percy 你和我继续去找Pride
Percy, you and I'll keep looking for Pride.
好了 行动 我们得快点找到什么东西才行
All right, come on, let's learn things, fast.
大家都在忙这事 Donner先生
Everybody's working on it, Mr. Donner,
但到目前为止 什么都没找到
but so far...nothing.
后备箱的血迹呢
And the blood in the trunk?
是Carsen的 先生
It's Carsen's, sir.
24小时了
24 hours,
你还是找不到我儿子
and you still can't find my son?!
也査不出是谁绑♥架♥的他
Or who the hell kidnapped him?
这肯定是某种把戏
It's got to be some kind of a play.
肯定是为了那个庭审
It's got to be about the trial.
嗯 行 那到底是谁幕后主使的
Yeah, well, who the hell is behind this, then?
啊 他们提了什么要求
Huh? Where's their list of demands?
他们想要什么
What do they want?!
有什么事
Help you?
我想和Malcolm Donner谈谈
I want to speak to Malcolm Donner.
你是谁
And you are?
带走他儿子的人
The man who took his son.
你真有胆子啊 伙计
You got balls, pal.
不过 我有件事想问你
Let me ask you one thing, though.
你凭什么觉得你能活着离开这里
What makes you think you're gonna leave here alive?
你儿子的命就取决于此了
Your son's life depends on it.
也许你♥爸♥没我希望的那么爱你
Maybe your father doesn't love you as much as I'd hoped.
我说走
When I say so,
你就继续往前走
you're gonna keep walking.
不许停下来
Do not stop.
只是好奇问问 这孩子对你到底有什么意义
Just out of curiosity, what's this kid mean to you anyway?
你不会理解的
You wouldn't understand.
现在开始走吧
Now move.
只是想让你知道
Just so you know,
交易结束 你们就都死定了
this trial's over, you're all dead.
这男孩 那个实习生
Kid, the intern,
还有你
you.
你一无所知
You have no idea.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不要再提了
Forget about it.
你现在安全了 嗯 没事了
You're safe now. Yeah, it's all right.
这才是最重要的
That's all that matters.
我就知道你会找到我的 爸
I knew you'd find me, Dad.
上车
Get in the car.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表