冲不过这个红绿灯的人会要接受惩罚
Anyone doesn't make the light gets the Captain's Mast.
快跟上
Let's go!
哦
Oh...
NCIS 新奥尔良 S04E19
你是最早知道
You knew Percy took that meeting with the FBI
Percy和FBI见面的人
before anybody else did.
这不意味着我知道她有没有接受那个职位
That doesn't mean I know whether she took the job or not.
你怎么可能不知道
How could you not know?
你们是室友 而且这都一周了...
I mean, y-you're roommates, and plus, it's been a week...
Lasalle 听着 我也想知道 但是我不知道 好吗
Lasalle, look, I wish I knew, but I don't, all right?
我现在心烦意乱
I'm a freaking mess.
-我不想她走 -我也不想
- I don't want her to leave. - Neither do I.
但我们想让她做出最适合她自己的选择 不是吗
So, but we want her to do what's best for her, right?
是的 当然
Yeah, of course.
好了 那我们就让它顺其自然吧
All right, so, let's just let it play out,
给她任何她需要的空间
give her whatever space she needs
然后 希望她能留下来
and hope that she stays.
好的 我知道你是对的
Okay, I know you're right,
但在内心深处 你的直觉是怎么想的
but, like, deep down, what does your gut tell you?
我觉得她要走了
I think she's leaving.
我只想让你知道 不管你做出什么决定
I just want you to know that whatever you decide
我都没有意见 好吗
is fine with me. All right.
-再见 早上好 -是Sonja吗
- See you soon. Morning. - Is that Sonja?
她做出决定了吗
Did she make a decision?
不 是Laurel 她小长假会来这里
No, Laurel. She's coming to town for the long weekend.
我们要去租♥房♥♥
We're gonna go apartment hunting.
噢 我觉得...
Oh. I mean...
太棒了 她马上就要大学毕业了
That's great, she's graduating college soon,
她要搬回来 你一定很高兴
she's moving back; you must be so excited.
-对啊 确实 -是啊
- Yeah, I am. - Yeah.
四年是个不短的时间了
Four years is a long time.
我很期待她这次回来
I'm looking forward to having her back in town again.
我很想她
I missed her.
我还是对她选路易斯安那州立大学而不是阿♥拉♥巴马大学有点生气
I'm still mad at her for, uh, choosing LSU over Alabama.
激流勇进
【注:阿♥拉♥巴马大学口号♥】
Roll Tide.
她感兴趣的是音乐 不是橄榄球
She's into music, not football.
我答应过 这件事上我不会反对她
Promised I wouldn't hold that against her.
听着 我知道我们都在担心Sonja的事情 好吗
Look, I know we're all on edge about Sonja, okay?
我们是一家人
We've been a family.
如果她接受了那份工作 无疑会让这个家缺了一块
No doubt it'll leave a big hole if she takes the job.
你也觉得她要走了 是不是
You think she's leaving, too, don't you?
我觉得 这得看她的决定了
I think that... it's up to her.
我告诉Sonja多花点时间
I told Sonja to take as much time as she needed
好好考虑清楚
to think it through.
同时 不管她在不在
In the meantime, with or without her,
案子还是要来的
looks like we got a case.
所以 让我们激流... 勇进
So let's roll... tide.
好吧 我有一个更好的主意
All right, I have a better idea.
不如让我们去出任务
Why don't you let us do the rolling
你去当个好爸爸
and you do the dad thing.
告诉Laurel我们向她问好
Tell Laurel we said hi.
看上去我们应该庆幸的是 只有一个受害者
Looks like we're lucky this is our only victim.
早安 Loretta女士
Morning, Miss Loretta.
早 这些骑手们的早晨
Yeah, a better morning for the cyclists
可比这位Yeoman Bennett幸运多了
than Yeoman Bennett here.
是啊 海军骑行俱乐部例行的周六骑行活动
Yeah, Navy Cycling Club on their Saturday morning ride,
差点因为这位闯红灯的卡车司机
nearly got mowed down when the truck driver
而被团灭
ran the red.
受害者被装在其中一个桶里
The victim was inside one of the barrels
当司机急打方向 试图躲开骑手们的时候
that fell off the truck when the driver tried to swerve
那个桶从卡车上掉下来了
to avoid the cyclists.
如果不是因为他闯红灯 尸体也许永远不会被发现
Might never have found the body if he hadn't.
这说明把他放进桶里的人
That means whoever put him in there
明显不想让他被找到
obviously didn't want him found.
知道死因是什么吗
Any idea what cause of death is?
头部后方有一处子弹入射伤
It's a single gunshot wound to the back of the head,
近距离射击
fired at point-blank range.
但没有出口伤吗
But no exit wound?
没有 我认为枪手用的是散弹
No. I'm thinking the shooter used fragmentation ammo.
如果是这样的话 子弹碰到头骨的时候
If so, the bullet would've disintegrated
就会碎裂
the moment it entered the skull.
最大化伤害 没有弹道可以分♥析♥ 听上去像是职业杀手
Maximum damage, no ballistics. Sounds like a professional hit.
好吧 我们对于Yeoman Bennett了解多少
All right, what do we know about this Yeoman Bennett?
看起来Bennett生前是一个
It looks like Bennett was an office manager
海军实验室的业务经理
at the Naval Research Lab
实验室位于Stennis
out at Stennis.
记录干净 初步背景调查下来
Clean record and the prelim background check
没有什么可疑的地方
didn't show anything suspicious,
但我给他的指挥官打了个电♥话♥
but I got a call out to his C.O.
-怎么了 -什么
- What? - What?
什么怎么了 你怎么在这里
What do you mean what? What're you doing here?
我收到了群发短♥信♥ 我就在附近
Well, I got the group text. I was close by.
-我觉得我可以开始调查... -噢 打住
- I thought I'd get a jump on things... - Oh, stop.
别装傻 你知道他在说什么
Don't play dumb. You know what he's talking about.
你失踪好几天了 我们以为你接受FBI的工作了
You've been M.I.A. for days; we thought you took that FBI job.
是啊 这就是说你没去么
Yeah, does this mean you didn't?
是的 我今天早上给他们打了电♥话♥ 拒绝掉了
Yeah, I called them this morning and I turned it down.
-我要留下来 -哦 你确定吗
- I'm staying. - Oh. You sure?
女孩子有权利改变主意 不是吗
A girl's allowed to change her mind, isn't she?
-King知道这事了吗 -知道了 我刚给他打过电♥话♥
- Does King know about it? - Yeah, I just called him.
他肯定还想知道是谁
I'm sure he also wants to know who killed
杀了Yeoman Bennett 以及原因
Yeoman Bennett and why.
没错 Sebastian你有可能
Right. Sebastian, any chance you could put
把子弹拼起来 然后取证吗
the bullet back together and do forensics on it?
嗯 散弹被设计成可以
Yeah, well, fragment bullets are designed to shatter
碎成上百片 但...
into hundreds of pieces, but...
可以用3D扫描 在某种程度上拼起来
could use the 3-D scanner, sort of piece it together
就像电子版的拼图玩具
like a digital jigsaw puzzle.
好的 尽你所能吧
All right, do what you can.
Gregorio 去Stennis 和Bennett的指挥官聊一聊
Gregorio, head to Stennis, talk to Bennett's C.O.,
看你能不能找出
see if you can figure out
-他被盯上的原因 -好的
- why he might be targeted. - Yep.
Percy和我去他的公♥寓♥检查一下
Percy and I'll head over and check out his apartment.
城市老鼠和乡村老鼠又一起出动喽
City Mouse and Country Mouse, together again.
我还以为知道Percy不走了 你会很开心
Thought you'd be happy knowing Percy's not leaving.
我是很开心 真的
I am, believe me.
我只是希望 她不走是有正确的理由
I just hope it's for the right reasons.
我不介意
I really don't mind
给你找个酒店 如果你愿意的话
setting you up in a hotel if you'd rather,
或者 我来睡这个行军床
or I can sleep on the rollaway.
爸 我告诉你 我可以的
Dad, I'm telling you, I'm fine.
不过 我想我得把我的东西放外面了
Although, I think I'm gonna keep my stuff out here
因为卫生间里没什么空间放
'cause there's not much room in the bathroom.
空间太小了 我知道 我在这里也待不了多久
Tight quarters, I know. I don't spend much time here.
我通常要么在工作 要么就是在酒吧
I'm usually either working or at the bar.
或许你才是那个
Yeah, well maybe you ought to be the one
该去找间公♥寓♥的人
looking for an apartment.
你还住在你的办公室
I mean, it's a little weird
是不是有点奇怪呢
you still living above your office, isn't it?
我以为我们是在
I think we're here
讨论你要住在哪里
to talk about where you're gonna live,
而不是我 抓着那头
not me. Grab an end.
难以想象你还有几个月就要毕业了
Can't believe you're graduating in a couple of months.
光阴似箭啊
Time flies.
我知道 尤其是你一直都倾注在工作上
I know, especially when all you do is work.
只是说说 我搬回家
Just saying, it'll be good
对你我来说都是个好主意
for both of us when I move back home.
毕竟 总得有人照顾你
After all, somebody's got to take care of you.
你体重轻了吗
Have you lost weight?
好啦 在这里我才是家长 如果你不介意的话
All right, I'll be the parent here, if you don't mind.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表