Cause of death, a gunshot
左侧肩胛骨
through the left scapula.
从背后被击中
She was shot in the back.
她当时很可能正在逃离射击者
She was probably running from her killer.
电脑不见了 珠宝盒空了
Computer's missing, jewelry box emptied.
-钱包也不见了 -对
- Wallet's gone. - Yeah.
入室盗窃恶化
Home invasion gone wrong.
有人想让我们这样认为
Someone wants us to think so.
这一切都太巧合了
Too much of a coincidence that the woman
泄露了NCIS案卷的人
who leaked my NCIS case files
正好在一次暴♥力♥抢劫中丧命
ends up dead in a violent robbery.
你觉得有人想杀她灭口
You think someone wanted her quiet?
不管是谁 他们没有留下任何线索
Well, whoever it was, they didn't leave a trace.
这个地方被清理的很干净
I mean, this place has been scrubbed clean.
我不确定能不能做生物检测
I-I doubt I'm gonna be able to pull any biologicals.
尽力而为吧 Sebastian
Do what you can, Sebastian.
我把他弟弟以谋杀罪抓进监狱
Put her brother away for murder.
结果她四年后
She ends up getting killed
被人杀害
four years later.
她的死不是你的错
Her murder's not on you.
但和我有关
It's connected to me.
我知道你在做什么 Dwayne Pride
I see what you're doing, Dwayne Pride,
你现在需要停下
and you need to stop it.
我在做什么 Loretta
What am I doing, Loretta?
你在让Oliver Crane那篇离谱的文章
You're letting that ridiculous article of Oliver Crane's
渗入你的内心 你的思想
get under your skin and to your head.
并且这明显没法帮你
And it certainly doesn't help you
解决这个年轻姑娘的谋杀案
solve this young woman's murder.
换句话说 我得克服自己
In other words, get over myself.
对 去做你该做的
Yes. Go do your job,
查出凶手
find the killer
阻止情报泄露
and stop the Intel leaks.
嘿 我这有你感兴趣的
Hey, I got something you'll want to hear.
我们询问过Bowers的房♥东了
We spoke to Bowers' landlord.
人很好的一位女士 就住在后面
Sweet little lady that lives out back.
她说她什么都没听见
She says she didn't hear anything.
但她说我们可以去问问Amanda的男朋友
But she said we should talk to Amanda's boyfriend,
一个叫Max的人
guy named Max.
不知道姓氏
No last name.
开一辆银色讴歌♥
Drives a silver Acura.
对 Amanda和他在几个月前开始约会
Yeah, Amanda and him started dating a few months ago.
进展非常迅速
It got serious pretty fast.
她说 呃 他的车几乎每天早上
She said, uh, his car was parked out front
都停在门口
practically every morning.
她还有其它信息吗
She have more information
除了一个名字和对车的描述以外
other than the first name and a vehicle description?
没有了 但是他们对整件事都很保密
No, but they were secretive about the whole thing.
关系很低调 但她说讴歌♥车
Keeping it on the DL, but she said the Acura
今早曾经停在门口
was parked out front this morning.
好的 对这辆车发协查通报 我们得找到Max
All right, put a BOLO out on the vehicle. We need to find Max.
最起码 他能提供一些未知信息
At the very least, he can fill in some of the blanks.
好的
All right.
-特别探员Pride -哦 他来了
- Special Agent Pride. - Oh, here we go.
这里是Amanda Bowers的住处
This is Amanda Bowers' residence.
这里发生什么了
What happened in there?
Crane先生 你必须离开这里
Mr. Crane, you're gonna have to leave.
这里是犯罪现场
This is a crime scene.
因为她死了 对吗
That's 'cause she's dead, right?
听着 你需要
Look, gonna need you
后退 好吗
to step back, all right?
现在轮到你对我来硬的了吗 Lasalle探员
Is it your turn to rough me up, Agent Lasalle?
-我根本没碰你 -好了 Lasalle Gregorio
- I didn't put a finger on you. - All right, Lasalle, Gregorio,
-咱们走吧 -是啊 Lasalle Gregorio
- let's move on. - Yeah. “Lasalle, Gregorio.”
反正没人想听你们说什么
Nobody wants to hear from you people, anyway.
他们想知道事件主体 发生了什么 Pride
They want the main event. What happened, Pride?
我会告诉你
I'll tell you
任何执法人员都会对任何记者说的话
what any law enforcement officer would say to any reporter.
我们不评论正在进行的调查
We don't comment on an active investigation.
没错 但我不是随便一个记者
Right, but I'm not any reporter
你也不是随便一个执法人员
and you're not any law enforcement officer.
Amanda跟你不计后果的行为有密切联♥系♥
Amanda was intimately connected to your reckless behavior.
你是在承认她是给你提供
Are you admitting that she was your source
-泄露文件的人吗 -我不是被审查的人
- for the leaked documents? - I'm not the one under scrutiny.
如果我把你带回去问话 那你就是了
Well, you will be if I bring you in for questioning.
嘿 Pride Pride
Hey, Pride. Pride.
继续 拘留媒体
Go ahead. Detain the press.
整个新奥尔良都在看着呢
All of New Orleans is watching.
你不只是一个调查员
You're not just an investigator.
谁知道呢 你可能是个嫌疑人
Who knows? You might be a suspect.
走吧 他在引你上钩
Just walk away. He's trying to bait you.
把他们清出去
Get them all out of here.
你没否认
That's not a denial.
所有的 现在
All of them, now.
这事没完 Pride
This is not going away, Pride.
这事没完
This isn't going away.
Oliver Crane声称你和你的小组成员
Oliver Crane claims that you and your team
试图威胁他
are trying to intimidate him.
恕我直言 长官 Oliver Crane满嘴胡话
With all due respect, sir, Oliver Crane is full of crap.
没错 Lasalle 但他也确实引起了关注
No doubt, Lasalle, but he's also getting traction.
我的电♥话♥一直响个不停
My phone's ringing off the hook.
真正的记者给我打电♥话♥
Real reporters calling.
Vance主任希望事态得到控制
Director Vance wants it contained.
我们想要解决一起谋杀案和一起情报泄露案
Well, we want to solve a murder and an intelligence leak.
这个不用说
That goes without saying.
我的问题是 你可以胜任这个吗
Question I have is are you the agent to get it done?
麻烦因我而起 我会解决的
My mess, I'll clean it up.
我了解你 Dwayne 主任也是
I know you, Dwayne. The director does, too.
但我们现在有来自NCIS以外的压力
But we're getting pressure from outside NCIS,
其他机构
other agencies.
他们想知道在你被指控过度使用暴♥力♥后
They want to know why you're still on the job
为什么还在查这个案子
when you've been accused of excessive force.
那个指控是不成立的
The accusations are false.
但现在新闻热点就是一切
But optics are everything here.
你还记得上次我们
You remember what I said
在这种情形下的对话吗 Dwayne
the last time we spoke like this, Dwayne?
别弄出水花
Don't make waves.
水太深了
Water's pretty damn choppy.
给我一个
Tell me why I shouldn't
不立刻把你从这个案子上撤下来的理由
pull you off this investigation immediately.
因为不管是谁策划了这次情报泄露
Because whoever's behind the leak
以及Amanda Bowers的谋杀
and Amanda Bowers' murder
暴露的是我的案件
has exposed my cases.
没有人比我更了解它们
No one knows them better than me.
如果你想解决案子 你需要我
You want to solve this, you need me.
你不能在这个调查里面太露脸了
You can't be the face of the investigation any longer.
我不会
I won't be.
Lasalle来领导
Lasalle will take the lead.
我会待在幕后
I'll stay in the background.
长官 我知道情况有多复杂
Sir, I know how volatile the situation is.
我不会自投罗网上新闻头条
I'm not looking to make headlines.
我只是小组的一员
I'm a team player here.
如果我有别的想法
We wouldn't even be having the conversation
我们现在就不会进行这个对话 Dwayne
if I thought otherwise, Dwayne.
别让我失望
Don't let me down.
你觉得他说的其他机构是指什么
What do you think he meant when he said “other agencies”?
我不知道 Christopher
I have no idea, Christopher.
没好事
Can't be good.
不正义 无和平
We get no justice, you get no peace...
嘿 怎么样
Hey, how'd it go?
我们的工作暂时保住了
We still got our jobs for the time being.
别管外面的声音专心工作
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表